Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,963 members, 7,841,698 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House (45382 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Buharimustgo: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2018
Mgbadike80:
the moderators would never ban these BMC crew members that are promoting tribalism and insults here but are quick to ban you when you give them a well deserved hard tackle. Nairaland moderators are degrading the website.

We know Nairaland belongs to BMC,we are managing them for now,we will soon ditch them.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by oteikwu16(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2018
These politicians would not kill us in this country o. From shedding crocodile tears to I don't have money to purchase nomination form. Hmmmm! God is watching u guys in 3D o. I just pity those gullible Nigerians sha. As for me and my households 'e don tey wey nyarsh dey for back'

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by breakeven: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2018
This politicians they think we are all zombies like the almajari they are decieving. El ruffian that has virtually turned Kaduna into his business empire is talking nonsense. For me he appears to be the worst governor Kaduna has ever produced. Thank God the senators stopped him from taking that loan.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2018
When you didn't have a job, you afforded it. Now you and Buhari have worked for 3 years plus, you cannot afford...

Zombies, una dey try aswear

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by mechanics(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2018
He's pretending.
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by vicben27(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2018
the idiot that has properties and hotels in Dubai don't have 20m in his acct. all this politicians think we are stupid and some fools will die for idiots like this in the coming elections. God help Us.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by precious1967(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Foolish dwarf. Big Lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Mruwa1(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2018
Una steal our money now the wan when we manage safe for our pocket una wan still come remove am na wah make una still try small get sympathy for Nigerians....20M u nor get proof to us ...... print ur .last 48 hours nor 48 days bank statement for us make we see
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Naajjii: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2018
Ok Sir , sell your house and buy it.
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by zazza01(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2018
EmirAbj:
Continue Deceiving Yourself With The Mumu Fulani Herdsmen That Bought You Form

idoit.. We kaduna state masses still with him. Haters will die.
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2018
Tell him to send his account no, nonsense, they should come and meet us who have been struggling for 4 years to buy form for them, rubbish. I have 30 million in my account, a governor lie to the public as if he has double life. The morning will definitely come and also the evening will also come.
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by ethan101(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2018
lie
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by themanderon: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2018
You can only deceive your eternally irredeemably stupid and brainless followers. We are truly doomed in this country with these type of leaders who have perfected the art of manipulating their simple minded followers.
No wonder they love keeping their people perpetually in illiteracy so they can be easily manipulated. You don't have 20m come and collect it from me then.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by kabillionaire(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2018
send me ur acct. details
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by EmirAbj: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2018
zazza01:

idoit.. We kaduna state masses still with him. Haters will die.

Which one is "IDOIT" No wonder Your Teachers in Kaduna can't answer pry four questions, You're indeed masses as you said.. .make I laugh small in Portuguese... Huo chi guan gan bu ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Rhozabeth(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm! See White lie. And he will expect us to believe that!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by felix10(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2018
There is lies in d DNA of all APC member. From Bubu,to elrufai,to Lai etc.
This is a lie from d pit of hell.
Sai barawo........

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by vertueptime: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2018
olufalaye:
God until when will our politicians capitalize on the poor gullible Nigerians till?

Pls I had to narrate my pains here. 2 months ago I was involved in a bike accident, it was severe I couldn't go to my part time work, hereby loosing the job.

The pain behind all this is that I need to pay my tuition fee in less than a week. I do not have parents since a tender age, so am all I've got for myself.

Am. Currently in my final year, just some months to finish.
pls good people of this forum help me out, any amount donated is something. The total fee is 80.300 and I have proof of all this to confirm
Pls I also need a part time job around Abeokuta axis. I have nothing to move on right now.
My account details is on my profile for any assistance

Same old E-begging line, Always in final year.
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by Curry30: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Arthurity1:
the devil that you know is better than the angel you don't know

My brother. Where APC dey PDP no be devil at all. Na semi angels. APC is just shameful, always playing the victim card.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by olaolutreasure(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by olaolutreasure(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2018
faaz24:
Send me your account number
1500649622 Heritage Bank
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by delishpot: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Lol
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by olaolutreasure(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2018
Speedometer1:
Tell him to send his account no. I have 30 million in my account.
1500649622 Heritage Bank
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by zealadjay(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2018
The moment i opened dis tread, All i see are lies evrywhr covered in aboki form...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by olufalaye: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2018
sirRufai:

call this number 08068105310

Sir see this is the original post.... Am the real person u quoted to call you. U can check the moniker compare with the moniker u quoted thanks
Re: El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House by ayo2pec(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
i wish someone can get statement of his account accross

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti "Politician" Steals Bottles Of Hot Drinks - Facebook User Says (Photo) / Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC / Nine Ministers Who Will Define Buhari’s Presidency (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.