Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP (47782 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Wize1: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
anigbajumo:

You don't knw anything, as at 2007 when he was a senator, Omisore worth roughly over 500million then. Omisore is not a poor politician, he is an astute politician who understand Nigerian style of politics...

What has being rich or having 500M in 2007 got to do with wanting more money? Moreover in today's Nigerian politics 500M is chump change. Where normal Lagos boys are buying one car for 250M sef. If you don't think money will exchange hands as part of the offers on the table, then I am sorry you don't know Omisore or any Nigerian politician for that matter. I assure you money will be a primary determinant in his choice of party..
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by HomeOfMe(f): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
afroniger:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/osun-re-run-omisore-lists-condition-for-apc-pdp/
Saraki doing what secondus should have been doing. Is secondus just there to wine and dine..,rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by seunmsg(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
modath:

He should also ask for one better Agency if e gree for APC grin cheesy cheesy

Bubu won't play ball. Better to do cash and carry now.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Akolawole(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
thatigboman:
Saraki is the real and authentic godfather. When we win osun on thursday despite the federal and state might and all the harrassements and intimidations, Saraki should be appointed the head of PDP committe on lagos governorship election. Let him just draw performing Ambode to PDP, lets trounce APC and disgrace Tinubu in lagos.
Saraki is playing the kind of advanced politics only heard of in US and UK.

Did you say harassment and intimidation?

We don't do that bro.

In this part of Nigeria, someone don't write result of election.

No one was killed unlike Rivers and their neighbouring states
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by anigbajumo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wize1:

What has being rich or having 500M in 2007 got to do with wanting more money? Moreover in today's Nigerian politics 500M is chump change. Where normal Lagos boys are buying one car for 250M sef. If you don't think money will exchange hands as part of the offers on the table, then I am sorry you don't know Omisore or any Nigerian politician for that matter. I assure you money will be a primary determinant in his choice of party..

500M in 2007 is around over 3billion in terms of monetary value now.What will now be the determinant,U mean senatorial slot??Lol,u dunno politics sha,they can promise him senatorial slot nd later play politics card in the future, trust me money issue is the main thing on ground now...wait,no b 9ja u dey??
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by HomeOfMe(f): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
thatigboman:
Saraki is the real and authentic godfather. When we win osun on thursday despite the federal and state might and all the harrassements and intimidations, Saraki should be appointed the head of PDP committe on lagos governorship election. Let him just draw performing Ambode to PDP, lets trounce APC and disgrace Tinubu in lagos.
He's quite active and a hard worker;not the lazy secondus
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by thatigboman: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
Akolawole:

Did you say harassment and intimidation?

We don't do that bro.

In this part of Nigeria, someone don't write result of election.

No one was killed unlike Rivers and their neighbouring states
not at the polling station. Election results are decided long before elections hold.
Was Adeleke not harrased and intimidated weeks before election. Clamour for WAEC result. When WAEC even verified he wrote, police was still harrassing and intimidating him and inviting him for questioning 3-4 days before election over WAEC result court had ruled in his favour.
And on thurs, 2 days before election, APC osun announced he had withdrawn and was circulating fake so media media messages.
And with your 9 APC governors and tinubu that camped in osogbo to badly rig the election, he still trashed you all.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Triangles1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
adonbilivit:
for the love I have for Davido,i pray that God delivers Osun. them never eentr govt house but they have Adeleke University to their name. that university is a great IGR booster, employer of hundreds of Nigerians...etc. they even give scholarship to some students. all these the Adelekes did in their private capacity. imagine what they would do when they are now in government house to serve the people. Davido wey I know no go let him uncle allow workers suffer. His uncle listens to him.
anybody can win no problem but stop praising them for scholarship and the rest, that's political tricks, Saraki wey him case they court go talk and una dey belief. They are all the sm
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by daudaolaleke(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
thatigboman:
not at the polling station. Election results are decided long before elections hold.
Was Adeleke not harrased and intimidated weeks before election. Clamour for WAEC result. When WAEC even verified he wrote, police was still harrassing and intimidating him and inviting him for questioning 3-4 days before election over WAEC result court had ruled in his favour.
And on thurs, 2 days before election, APC osun announced he had withdrawn and was circulating fake so media media messages.
And with your 9 APC governors and tinubu that camped in osogbo to badly rig the election, he still trashed you all.

Mu.mu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Smile4daddy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
So their chance of wining now depend on Omisore.

I thought they said the people of Osun like them?
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Ovamboland(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
adonbilivit:
for the love I have for Davido,i pray that God delivers Osun. them never eentr govt house but they have Adeleke University to their name. that university is a great IGR booster, employer of hundreds of Nigerians...etc. they even give scholarship to some students. all these the Adelekes did in their private capacity. imagine what they would do when they are now in government house to serve the people. Davido wey I know no go let him uncle allow workers suffer. His uncle listens to him.

Childish talk, you can't be more than 15 years old

3 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by bluecircle470: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Simply put, Omisore is available to the highest bidder. Negotiations are still ongoing on all fronts and all options are on the table. No agreement reached yet with any party.

If I am Omisore though, I won't waste my time asking for any senatorial ticket or future appointments. I will simply ask for N2billion since the two parties are desperate for victory. N1.5billion cash upfront and N500million after the election. Tinubu can pay for APC while Saraki and Deji Adeleke can pay for PDP. grin tongue

Sincerely you’re cheap.....just 2 billion naira for supporting a governorship contestant when i know what the person will gain after becoming the governor.......mehn anything lower than 5 billion then no negotiation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by ofuonyebi: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
EFCC should be ready to check sarakos and omisebis account...because this type of strange visit in the middle of a hot game will

will smell some money laundering odours...
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by JaffyJoe(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
That 3rd guy in the picture is Bamikole Omisore, Special Assistant on New Media to President of the Senate. Guess he's somewhat related to Omisore. Osun is in the bag for PDP walahi.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by homirefacuny(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
chiefolododo:
omisore should be with ADELEKE. if you join yourself with that evil party, the people of osun will not forgive you

Politicians no get conscience!!!
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by toask111: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Quick question house. What's the total number of accredited voters in the 5 units that election was canceled?
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
thatigboman:

where was saraki when pdp lost ekiti to apc,, some of you just talk with thinking ...
same reason pdp lost ekiti to apc ,is the same reason apc is about to lose to pdp in osun ... owing workers salary,shekiena!!

you guys av succeeded in pushing fayose into recess,oshomo warreva, buhari nightmare ,apc slayer, e.t.c ,suddenly its now saraki

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by fakati(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
It will more wise for Omisore to pitch his tent with PDP this time around
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by DTaj: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Simply put, Omisore is available to the highest bidder. Negotiations are still ongoing on all fronts and all options are on the table. No agreement reached yet with any party.

If I am Omisore though, I won't waste my time asking for any senatorial ticket or future appointments. I will simply ask for N2billion since the two parties are desperate for victory. N1.5billion cash upfront and N500million after the election. Tinubu can pay for APC while Saraki and Deji Adeleke can pay for PDP. grin tongue

Smart! Very smart advice.

Knowing how deceptive his fellow politicians could be, in both PDP and APC, he should seek to get paid upfront to prevent “Yoruba Yoruba” story after Thursday! Lol.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by ofwest47(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Vote Adeleke and Davido Oshun becomes a dancing state with no more development and progress.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by deomelo: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
seunmsg:

The man is very smart after all.

grin grin
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 25, 2018
DTaj:

Smart! Very smart advice.

Knowing how deceptive his fellow politicians could be, in both PDP and APC, he should seek to get paid upfront to prevent “Yoruba Yoruba” story after Thursday! Lol.

What is the meaning of Yoruba Yoruba?
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by thatigboman: 1:38am On Sep 25, 2018
daudaolaleke:

Mu.mu
ur pa.pa and your generations
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by alexvatt(m): 2:13am On Sep 25, 2018
PDP SHOULD START UGENT DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECTS IN THOSE WARD NOW BEFORE THURSDAY. THAT WILL HELP THEM IN GETTING TO THE HEART OF PEOPLE. THE VOTERS AT THOSE PULLING UNITS ARE THE DETERMINANT OF THIS ELECTION. MORE ATTENTION SHOULD BE PAID TO THOSE VOTERS.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by alexvatt(m): 2:20am On Sep 25, 2018
PDP SHOULD START DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECTS FROM NOW BEFORE THURSDAY TO GAIN THE HEART OF VOTERS IN THOSE WARDS. VOTERS ARE THE DETERMINANTS OF OUTCOME OF THIS ELECTION. ATTENTION NEEDS TO BE PAID TO VOTERS.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by seunmsg(m): 4:30am On Sep 25, 2018
bluecircle470:

Sincerely you’re cheap.....just 2 billion naira for supporting a governorship contestant when i know what the person will gain after becoming the governor.......mehn anything lower than 5 billion then no negotiation

Greed is not good. Don't be greedy. grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by awoluyi(m): 5:06am On Sep 25, 2018
So regular payment of workers' salaries has now
become a political PROGRAM to win votes. Mo sorri fun yin lokankokan, apology to Alagbaja.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Adeagbo77: 5:08am On Sep 25, 2018
Nigeria politicians and lies are synonymous. Which agenda will Omisore himself implement if he had won the election? Osun people shouldn't allow this man to deceive them, I am 100% sure his negotiation with either PDP or APC would be based more on his personal interest.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by billyG(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Omisore is not relevant,he is a happy loser,it is d remaining 3948 voters that are d golden brides.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2018
jaxxy:

That in itself is corruption. And Bribery.

The best they can do is form a sort of coalition government with both parties

Gbam!

A joint cabinet, shared nominations for LGA officials and stuff like that.

I'm sure Saraki has that all buttoned up already.

If I know APC, The two midgets-in-charge (Thief-nubu and Osho-omo-ole) will sit and rant "we don't need him, let him go and die!" and watch their chances go to hell.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by bluecircle470: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2018
seunmsg:

Greed is not good. Don't be greedy. grin

Oh! And u think the two contestants are not greedy too
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by KingRagnar: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2018
PDP trying to woo Omisore by hook or crook in order win, in order to return to power. Tellin a man to drop from his platform like they would if the case was around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd / Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.