Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP (47790 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by seunmsg(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Lol.. Do you think he will openly show support to any of the parties. This is politics man

He just confirmed that he's talking to the two parties and no decision yet. What else do you want to hear?

6 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by SarakiBukola: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Courted bride
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by jumpandpas(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Throwback:

You mean the same people of Osun who gave approximately the same number of votes to APC as they gave to PDP?

If half who support PDP do not forgive Omisore if he aligns with APC, then should the half from APC be the ones to forgive if Omisore aligns with PDP?

I insist that Omisore is irrelevant to the present situation. Those who have relevance are the 3498 voters who are registered to vote.

Anyone who is serious should engage them as power truly belongs to the people.

Why is your APCriminals lurking around him since he's irrelevant?
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Humblega(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Topmaike007:
let conduct online poll now

Like for PDP

Share for APC

What rubbish is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by yinnyme(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Lol.. Do you think he will openly show support to any of the parties. This is politics man

ofcourse he is going to openly show support. right now PDP and APC are presenting their offers and when like the previous poster said, he will take the one that suits him and then openly declare support for one of them.

The offer is probably along the lines of we will refund your election costs (thats a given) and give you the ministerial slot for osun or we'll make you an ambassador etc

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Justine2019: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pdp will sure carry the day
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Priye007(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
We are watching the even as it unfold.

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Ferdinandu(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Throwback:

You mean the same people of Osun who gave approximately the same number of votes to APC as they gave to PDP?

If half who support PDP do not forgive Omisore if he aligns with APC, then should the half from APC be the ones to forgive if Omisore aligns with PDP?

I insist that Omisore is irrelevant to the present situation. Those who have relevance are the 3498 voters who are registered to vote.

Anyone who is serious should engage them as power truly belongs to the people.
Simple. If you want their votes, go door to and close deals with each voter. Any party that does that is going to carry the day on Thursday. Omisore is completely irrelevant.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Topmaike007(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Humblega:

What rubbish is this
so you cannot vote in peace again,you beta vote and go or i call DSS for you
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by jaxxy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Simply put, Omisore is available to the highest bidder. Negotiations are still ongoing on all fronts and all options are on the table. No agreement reached yet with any party.

If I am Omisore though, I won't waste my time asking for any senatorial ticket or future appointments. I will simply ask for N2billion since the two parties are desperate for victory. N1.5billion cash upfront and N500million after the election. Tinubu can pay for APC while Saraki and Deji Adeleke can pay for PDP. grin tongue

That in itself is corruption. And Bribery.

The best they can do is form a sort of coalition government with both parties
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by ithink7: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
They will just kill you. End of story.

seunmsg:

Simply put, Omisore is available to the highest bidder. Negotiations are still ongoing on all fronts and all options are on the table. No agreement reached yet with any party.

If I am Omisore though, I won't waste my time asking for any senatorial ticket or future appointments. I will simply ask for N2billion since the two parties are desperate for victory. N1.5billion cash upfront and N500million after the election. Tinubu can pay for APC while Saraki and Deji Adeleke can pay for PDP. grin tongue
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by anigbajumo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
seunmsg:

You don't knw anything, as at 2007 when he was a senator, Omisore worth roughly over 500million then. Omisore is not a poor politician, he is an astute politician who understand Nigerian style of politics...

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by janefarms2015: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Most Nigerians commenting on nairaland are either kids or forget history so soon, may the blood of Bola Ige hunt the killers, where ever their hopes are will be dashed!
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by ollah2: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Then what happens at the end? The citizens will jubilate and the winner will suffer them because the money has to be recovered. This is Nigeria afterall

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Timil: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
adonbilivit:
for the love I have for Davido,i pray that God delivers Osun. them never eentr govt house but they have Adeleke University to their name. that university is a great IGR booster, employer of hundreds of Nigerians...etc. they even give scholarship to some students. all these the Adelekes did in their private capacity. imagine what they would do when they are now in government house to serve the people. Davido wey I know no go let him uncle allow workers suffer. His uncle listens to him.
Okorocha did all this with Rochas Foundation which is a private entity solely owned by Rochas.
Now tell me how Rochas fared in Imo state?

5 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by modath(f): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
seunmsg:

He should also ask for one better Agency if e gree for APC grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by ZAWs: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Omisore, please don't forget the ekiti gate SAGA in a hurry o.
Play safe and you may have a safe landing o
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by landmark86: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Topmaike007:
na the one way go pay baba go follow

Sure
Baba must do his calculations well grin
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by chiedozie198100: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
APC propagandists everywhere, see as the write manage squeeze APC name enter.

like say omisore go ever want to do anything with APC.

APC is dead n buried in osun.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Mrukk: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
thatigboman:
Saraki is the real and authentic godfather. When we win osun on thursday despite the federal and state might and all the harrassements and intimidations, Saraki should be appointed the head of PDP committe on lagos governorship election. Let him just draw performing Ambode to PDP, lets trounce APC and disgrace Tinubu in lagos.
Saraki is playing the kind of advanced politics only heard of in US and UK.
Did you think saraki is different in anyway to Tinubu he is also a godfather in his state Kwara where his stooge has been owing even more than Aregbesola. Nigerian politicians are all the same in fact Tinubu is even better than him in certain areas. May the best candidate that will have the masses at heart wins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Vindarlo: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Chess players.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by chiedozie198100: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
janefarms2015:
Most Nigerians commenting on nairaland are either kids or forget history so soon, may the blood of Bola Ige hunt the killers, where ever their hopes are will be dashed!

you must be very naive if you think omisore would single-handedly kill bola ige and get away with it.

and as you are thinking about that, go to boudilon and enquire what happened to funsho williams.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Omisore is like a man who changed his Naira to Dollar at a very low rate, and now, the exchange rate has gone up.

Dollar don rise for am. Enjoy your ROI.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Onyi4live(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Politics is a sweet game.but very bloody
Sen. Omisore the messiah
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Agbeni33: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
thatigboman:
Saraki is the real and authentic godfather. When we win osun on thursday despite the federal and state might and all the harrassements and intimidations, Saraki should be appointed the head of PDP committe on lagos governorship election. Let him just draw performing Ambode to PDP, lets trounce APC and disgrace Tinubu in lagos.
Saraki is playing the kind of advanced politics only heard of in US and UK.

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Ironlion1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
seunmsg:

That wouldn't be necessary. PDP is heading to court.
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by NonsoWow: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
PDP ruined Omisore's political career and dented his image badly. His kind of person will give PDP the wrong signal, raise their hopes and then hit them mercilessly on election day. He knows that this is his biggest chance for a payback and he is just bidding time. It is not necessarily about money.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by Agbeni33: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mrukk:
Did you think saraki is different in anyway to Tinubu he is also a godfather in his state Kwara where his stooge has been owing even more than Aregbesola. Nigerian politicians are all the same in fact Tinubu is even better than him in certain areas. May the best candidate that will have the masses at heart wins

As if we are together. Tinubu is more better than saraki.

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by KingBaba1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
dyydxx:
Please where exactly will they vote on Thursday? where are the outstanding places that are yet to vote or that the votes were canceled?
osogbo, Ife north, Ife south, orolu local govt and two other polling units
Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by seunmsg(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
ollah2:

Then what happens at the end. The citizens will jubilate and the winner will suffer them because the money has to be recovered. This is Nigeria afterall

You think any of the leading parties are in the contest for the people?

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP by GuntersChain(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Saraki the tamer. Carry go nothing do, the only they have on you is political blackmailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / Lagosians Ask Police To Return To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.