Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,923 members, 7,841,515 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos (24314 Views)

UNIPORT Student Breaks Down After Recharging 3M Instead Of 3k (VIDEO) / Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) / Covenant University Best Graduating Student Breaks 14 Year Record (5.0 CGPA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Yes I am not on the street protesting but at least am not like you who call God to help us every slightest opportunity.

I am a strong man who do not pray or shout Jesus at every slightest opportunity, I am not afriad, I fight in my own way.

Snap out of your religious nonsense and face reality.

Wonder why the west are better off? They take responsibility for their lapse, they do not blame devil or god.

Give your self sense.

You agreed you are not on the street.... Good

You said I called God to remedy the situation.. Which is a lie... I only said God will punish those thieving politicians... Go back and read my comment...
You seem fustrated ... I have no hand in your odeal
Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2018
So painful
Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by Billionaire09: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2018
7figuresalary:
Him don dey jot wetin to write for paper...Him go soon edit now now...post ur usual nonsense make I break ur head..

The idiotic zoo politicians sycophants will not say anything about this thread.

Very stupid sycophants they are.

Abeg give me one, make I follow break their teeths.

Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

You agreed you are not on the street.... Good

You said I called God to remedy the situation.. Which is a lie... I only said God will punish those thieving politicians... Go back and read my comment...
You seem fustrated ... I have no hand in your odeal
Remedy?

How many situation has God done remedy to?

We have been going down the drain for ages yet we have been praying.

Frustrated? Yes I am frustrated with the caliber of humans that occupy this sh!thole with me, if you are tlaking about finance sorry man am sure I am way out of your league, beyong what you can imagine so don't even think so.

Years upon years you people call God yet no answer, why then do you do same thing and expect different result.

Think my friend, think with you head and stop being fullish and overwhelmed with the religion given to you by the slave masters of your forefathers.

Enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Remedy?

How many situation has God done remedy to?

We have been going down the drain for ages yet we have been praying.

Frustrated? Yes I am frustrated with the caliber of humans that occupy this sh!thole with me, if you are tlaking about finance sorry man am sure I am way out of your league, beyong what you can imagine so don't even think so.

Years upon years you people call God yet no answer, why then do you do same thing and expect different result.

Think my friend, think with you head and stop being fullish and overwhelmed with the religion given to you by the slave masters of your forefathers.

Enough.

Once again... If you doubt the existence and power of God.. It's your cup of tea and not my business

Enough
Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by Victorperez(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=72842402] shocked

At least he is not a footballer. So ''nothing spoil''.[/quote
seems u have brain touching
Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by Victorperez(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=72842402] shocked

At least he is not a footballer. So ''nothing spoil''.[/quote
seems u have brain touching
Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Once again... If you doubt the existence and power of God.. It's your cup of tea and not my business

Enough
If the power is so much, I wonder why the country upon all the religious houses still live in poverty and anguish, pain and sorrow.

Am not an atheist but I wouldn't Blane anybody who is one gielven the circumstances.

Tomorrow is Sunday, millions will gather to worship and pray for what exactly? What has all the Trillions upon trillions of prayer done to Nigeria after many years? NOTHING.

Wake up my fellow black monkies.

The white man has poisoned you with his religion, he did not build his best hospitals, his factories neither did he build research centers but gave you a religion that has never done good to you but made you weak.

Wake up from mental slavery.
Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by swabit(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
may God heal him fast.
Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
swabit:
may God heal him fast.
Without Science he will probably not heal, God has nothing to do with this.

If you so much believe that God heals all then don't even take medicine but pray for every sickness and desease to heal.

Leave God out of this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by zetonet: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wow
Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by canalily(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
OMEGA009:
OP. Graphic pictures pls
cn i get ur contact? its a pleasure
Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by fada190: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
sorry
Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by slimfit1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
I must comment you see yourself, I'm not going to wait before it affect my brother before i talk.
Re: Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At least he is not a footballer.
So ''nothing spoil''.
And here I was thinking you've changed after your much-needed retreat, even if a little.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate / NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 / ASUU Update:nec Meeting Should Hold Tomorrow Saturday 16 Nov..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.