Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,070 members, 7,825,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

How To Schema Markup Blog Post; The Top Secrets Of Pro Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Schema Markup Blog Post; The Top Secrets Of Pro Bloggers (768 Views)

Any Webmaster To Solve This On Wordpress "Data-vocabulary.org Schema Deprecated" / Webmasters: Who Has "Data-vocabulary.org Schema Deprecated" And The Solution? / Post The Link Of Your Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Schema Markup Blog Post; The Top Secrets Of Pro Bloggers by benzems(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2018
Happy Holiday everybody.
May our 2019 be better than 2018.

Are you a Newbie blogger and pro blogger. This piece will help you. As we prepare to face 2019 bloggin challenge. It will be better if we have the tools to use as weapons for advanced 2019 blogging. This little tutorial is only for serious bloggers not for copy and paste bloggers.

Any serious blogger will only be happy if he/she finds his well prepared written post or article in Google snippet. The race for Google First page with post is everybody's dream but my target here is Google Number 1 position and in box format like picture below.

The question you will ask is how does it happen?
Google says that snippets is not by favour or merit.
Google says that snippets comes up as answer that matches the question being asked in google search bar.
I don't see any truth in the second statement because thousands answers matches searchable questions.
How come is only one answer will appear in the snippet box.

Your guess is as good as mine, what is the secret google used to pick one particular post to be number one and in snippet box.
Here am not discussing paid content or forum but unique organic well organized stand-out-crowd content.
Your post or article may appear as number one but not in snippet box.

If want you your blog post to appear in snippet box you must use schema markup. Anybody designing blog for you or theme you bought from person don't apply this schema markup because it takes time rather comment it out.
If you want your blog post to appear in Google Number 1 snippet box then you have take care of these schema markup errors by fixing

Read More Here https://www.zamdroid.com/2018/12/how-to-write-perfect-blog-post-for.html

a value for the datePublished feild is required

a value for the publisher field is required

a value for the image field is required

a value for the headline is required

the dateModifield is recommended, please provide a value if available.

the headline is recommended, please provide a value if available

the image is recommended, please provide a value if available

the mainEntityOfPage is recommended, please provide a value if available

The property image_url is not recognized by google for an object of type BlogPosting

The property blogid is not recognized by google for an object of type BlogPosting

Fix The property postid is not recognized by google for an object of type BlogPosting erros.

For one on one explanation please join this forum https://www.zamdtek.com/p/zamdtek-solution-forum.html

I was able to show you how to solve all schema markup errors instead of removing or jumping them.

Re: How To Schema Markup Blog Post; The Top Secrets Of Pro Bloggers by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
But the image above is for Shoutmeloud.com
Re: How To Schema Markup Blog Post; The Top Secrets Of Pro Bloggers by benzems(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
naijatatafo:
But the image above is for Shoutmeloud.com

I can't remember telling you that the image is mine.
Well I know that the most expensive thing for some people is just common sense

(1) (Reply)

Active Fb Group (156k) Available For Sale At Low Price / Email Checker And Validator / Get Free N500 Airtime Of Any Network (11-2-2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.