Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,852 members, 7,841,217 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Any Webmaster To Solve This On Wordpress "Data-vocabulary.org Schema Deprecated" - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Webmaster To Solve This On Wordpress "Data-vocabulary.org Schema Deprecated" (446 Views)

Webmasters: Who Has "Data-vocabulary.org Schema Deprecated" And The Solution? / Please I Need A Webmaster To Solve This / How To Schema Markup Blog Post; The Top Secrets Of Pro Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Webmaster To Solve This On Wordpress "Data-vocabulary.org Schema Deprecated" by WordpressPhysco: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2020
So, far, I have over 50 pages with warnings.

Any webmaster knows how I can go about this, please?

Re: Any Webmaster To Solve This On Wordpress "Data-vocabulary.org Schema Deprecated" by power2000: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
WordpressPhysco:

chat me up on 08054826986 for a quick fix...
Re: Any Webmaster To Solve This On Wordpress "Data-vocabulary.org Schema Deprecated" by LizedaMedia: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
WordpressPhysco:

Hello, has this been fixed? If no, kindly reach us on WhatsApp using the link in our signature to have it fixed for you.
Re: Any Webmaster To Solve This On Wordpress "Data-vocabulary.org Schema Deprecated" by WordpressPhysco: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2020
Thank you. The issue was solved by updating the Theme. Turns out the Vendor had updated the theme and the new Snippet codes.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Not Go Into Blogging And Vlogging As A Business In 2020 / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How To Apply For Youtube Monetization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.