Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 (31570 Views)

Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 by Platony(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Is it ur money?? Nigerians are too hypocritical,...If DINO had given d man huge sum, he'll be tagged a thief.

How many pple celebs like Linda Ikeji don dash money wey u know?? Go n ask politicians wat dey go thru in pple's hands wen it comes to tax collecting/ragging. Do u know hw many pplle he'll dash money b4 d day runs out??

So, becos d man tell him neighbor to help am use shaving stick carve DINO for him head, make DINO dash am Rolls Royce abii??

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 by humberjade: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Shikena:

If you are talking generally then I agree with you but if this is about Dino's action with this man then you are wrong as we don't have enough info on how Dino handles requests for assistance from people. This single event does not imply that Dino has not been assisting people within his own capacity. Not everything in people's real life is on social media.

So are u telling me Dino has another life that is different from d ones he paints on d Social Media? The flaunting of cars and his crude ways of talking? You can't pretend to be who u are not...these politicians gives money according to how influential people are to their cause...i knw how they think generally, and Dino hasn't painted himself to be different; in fact, he seem to be in d clique of d worst of them all.
Re: Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 by fokusmind: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Same senator who cannot give more than 2k to a crying grown up man, will be shout trader money is peanut

1 Like

Re: Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 by Zionman24: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
They're all criminals.
Re: Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
From all the money you embezzled with your master bukola you have #2000 only to spend

Laugh in emoji
Re: Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 by Shikena(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jiang:

Next time understand a conversation before you jump in & force ur ideals on others. please don't ever quote me unless you have an ability to comprehend before u type. You don't need me to justify ur reasoning for turning a blind eye to people who require help, just because you have money today, doesn't mean you will still have it tomorrow. Goodbye!!
Next time pls keep your opinion to yourself instead of posting it online if you can't handle it when quoted. I never said anyone should turn blind eye to people needing help. I said you have no right to judge on how much people should give. Did the recipient complain to you? You are obviously the one with comprehension issue. If you are incapable of understanding that a gift is a gift - freely given - then you do have huge personal issues.

1 Like

Re: Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Shikena:

Next time pls keep your opinion to yourself instead of posting it online if you can't handle it when quoted. I never said anyone should turn blind eye to people needing help. I said you have no right to judge on how much people should give. Did the recipient complain to you? You are obviously the one with comprehension issue. If you are incapable of understanding that a gift is a gift - freely given - then you do have huge personal issues.

You are obviously an airhead, anymore attempt to make you understand will be a waste of my time, so just wallow in ur ignorance till you reach enlightenment
Re: Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 by Shikena(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
humberjade:

So are u telling me Dino has another life that is different from d ones he paints on d Social Media? The flaunting of cars and his crude ways of talking? You can't pretend to be who u are not...these politicians gives money according to how influential people are to their cause...i knw how they think generally, and Dino hasn't painted himself to be different; in fact, he seem to be in d clique of d worst of them all.
This is urgent and you can thank me later:
1. Check a dictionary for the various meanings of the word 'fallacy'.
2. Spend a few minutes reading every word on this page -https://partiallyexaminedlife.com/2011/03/16/logic-a-quick-remedial-lesson/
Re: Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 by Shikena(m): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jiang:

You are obviously an airhead, anymore attempt to make you understand will be a waste of my time, so just wallow in ur ignorance till you reach enlightenment
Thanks for providing a most apt definition of your miserable self - jeez! What's difficult to understand here? How exactly are you in a position to know how much Dino already spent on other needy people that very day? You need to humble yourself and find a class to attend to polish your reasoning. Think logically, not emotionally - humanity has been addressing your basic mental flaw since the days of Plato, Socrates etc. That was before the birth of Jesus Christ! grin

1 Like

Re: Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Shikena:

Thanks for providing a most apt definition of your miserable self - jeez! What's difficult to understand here? How exactly are you in a position to know how much Dino already spent on other needy people that very day? You need to humble yourself and find a class to attend to polish your reasoning. Think logically, not emotionally - humanity has been addressing your basic mental flaw since the days of Plato, Socrates etc. That was before the birth of Jesus Christ! grin

Who's talking about dino?, I was talking about the people commenting on his page, that's why I said you have a comprehension problem

Re: Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 by Friend01(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
If it was me, the man no go see shishi. Nonsense sycophant.
Make e go work.

2 Likes

Re: Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 by Amalekki: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2019
Jiang:
Who's talking about dino?, I was talking about the people commenting on his page, that's why I said you have a comprehension problem
Just move on bros. He addressed what you wrote unless you want to shift goalpost for the sake of it and he was not even insulting you in his comment about how people use the word stingy yet you got so defensive.
Re: Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 by bendike: 4:11am On Jul 16, 2019
Daviddson:
It's like these occultic politicians are averse to lifting people out of poverty. Dino is a perfect example of such a person. The other time it was him giving male contraceptives to guys in his constituency. Not forgetting the "pangolin" bridge he constructed with ₦5k.
Or the Nigerian used 1990 Honda hala he presented to his loyal PA of many years last year
As reward for his loyalty and hard work. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints A.O. Folorunsho As Commandant For Nigerian Army School Infantry / Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" / Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.