Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo (75572 Views)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by mraloy1: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
todays winnings is available, call or whatsapp.
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Madness everywhere!!!
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Mainz20: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
kingemzy5:
Assuming Buhari had provided jobs we won't see this kind of madness..... even the so called yahoo boys are supposed to be working..... everything all bores down to Buhari stupid agenda for Nigeria
SHut up,,, if u dont know wat to say u keep quite,, everything buhari,, wen other Goverments wre ruling was it everyone dat had jobs?? Stop posting annoying things... Buhari is not d cause
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Mainz20: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
hablink:
These broads are playing with fire
For ur information ATIKU(thief) was d Vice presient to OBJ and they looted any how ,, Point one thing they did fr this country during their tym?? Buhari asnt completed 4yrs but e has done somtin.. I pity people who supports ATIKU (thief). Nigerians should wise up
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Mosco100(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
It's better you're covered by the blood of Jesus Christ the Lamb of God than any other thing. The blood of Jesus Christ is more powerful than every other thing on earth. All powers belong to Jesus Christ
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Eroms4life17(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dear prick

If any day I try to push you into useless holes like this please disappoint me. If I shake you no respond. If dem kiss you no hear. This I pray in cupids name.
Amen
oh boy be careful what you wish for. In the heat of the moment when one babe wind you for one corner, u go wish God reverse that prayer
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:

oh boy be careful what you wish for. In the heat of the moment when one babe wind you for one corner, u go wish God reverse that prayer
Brother eromosele....calm down. No be this kain pant
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by 9jaRealist: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
lilmax:
who gave birth to these stupidies?

Any more stupid than dudes stealing underpants for so-called ritual? shocked
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Bimbs1234: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
PLEASE KINDLY CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND CHAT UO THE NUMBER I PUT THERE.
THANKS

FXElixir:

BUHARI DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE TO HIM ABI ?

COMEDIAN .
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by FXElixir: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2019
Bimbs1234:
PLEASE KINDLY CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND CHAT UO THE NUMBER I PUT THERE.
THANKS

Holla !

I'm not sure what is wrong with my PM.

Send the number to kolatinubu@outlook.com
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Truthsbitter: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2019
These ones act used already .....they should go for deliverance
Re: Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo by Truthsbitter: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Dear prick

If any day I try to push you into useless holes like this please disappoint me. If I shake you no respond. If dem kiss you no hear. This I pray in cupids name.
Amen
I key into this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.