Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use (39233 Views)

Police Uncover New Strategy For Robbing Bank Customers / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by sundayoga(m): 4:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Soromtochi Chisolum Okeke

Earlier this year, I was in Port Harcourt for work and I had to get to Market Square on Peter Odili Road for some work materials.

Finished buying and stepped out to get a taxi and this guy walked up to me with a smile on his face....Greeted "hello" and I responded.

Then he said to me, "go to xhdyz hotel on xyz road and wait for me, I'll meet you there soon".
Then he went ahead to give details of the place, I'm not familiar with Port Harcourt roads but I'm pretty sure he mentioned Rumuola area.

For a moment, I was too shocked for words so I stared in unbelief, disgust or maybe his juju caught me for a few minutes.
Then I turned in anger and said, "are you mad" then proceeded to say a lot of other things to me.

I noticed that each time people passed us, he'd say "are you talking to your husband like that, is that the right way to talk to your husband". So people looked at me cray cray. The funny thing is, I couldn't leave..I was cussing him out yet I couldn't feel my legs let alone moved them.

He kept throwing the husband line and telling me to move to that hotel and a whole other stuff, he also had a bottle of water he occasionally drank from...I didn't make anything of it.

People didn't get close because they thought it was family issues and on my own part, I was too dazed to speak.

I don't know what happened but somehow I found my voice and scolded him even more and this time louder. Then I turned to the security man around and asked if he knew the guy, I explained what happened to him and he said the guy told him I was his wife.

I left the goat there and walked to the road, he stood and stared for some minutes. I boarded a taxi going my way. Immediately I got in, I saw this same guy seated in the taxi or he joined after I boarded ,I can't remember now. But he kept looking at me, drank from the bottle and then started talking again. When the driver looked back, he tried to play the husband card again. But I didn't let him speak.

This time, I was really angry so I yelled at him so much while explaining to the driver...The driver swerved to the side of the road and asked him to get out....he did and the driver moved.

Told me to go thank my God because the man is either a serial rapist, murderer or ritualist.

Here's the shocker, during that incident, I remembered the name of the hotel he told me to go to while the incident lasted, but after the driver chased him out, I explained everything to the driver but I could no longer remember the name of the hotel....I only remembered Rumuola.

The driver said I don't even understand what God did for me.

Yesterday evening, I had a similar experience again in the same port Harcourt but this time around King's Assembly. I stayed somewhere close to King's Assembly so after I return from work, I'd take a stroll.

Yesterday, I had a meeting around Big Treat and after the meeting, I left for my accommodation and just as I made to cross the road, this guy came from nowhere and put one of his hands on my neck calling me something "sweetheart".
With a scowl on my face, u shouted "who's your sweetheart, shey you're mad". He called me that again. Something just told me to run back to where I was coming from and I did. I ran back to those guys selling stuff around there and pretended like I was buying fruits. I explained everything to a female hawker around there and she told me to stand there till the guy left and she said "even if na tomorrow"

I stood for some minutes and this guy didn't leave....he stood on that road stuff waiting for his mother not me.
It wasn't long, a Camry came with two guys in the owner's seat, he jumped from that stuff, crossed the road quickly and got into the car and they zoomed off.

I like to believe this is the new way of kidnapping, scam, ritual or whatever they're doing. .

Once I was riding with a client and this SUV was infront of us, a woman was squeezed between two men and one of them had a baby who was crying uncontrollably...it was obvious that all wasn't well because why wasn't she feeding the wailing baby and she had fear written all over her face. The driver had a small white sheet betweeb his lips.

One look at them and my client said, "Kai, they don kidnap this woman". And he was like he'd call the attention of the police when we reach the checkpoint! Whosai! They got to a point and drove into another street.

They have a new style now and they probably operate with something on their tongues to weaken their victim's defense.

Please be safe.
I have left your city for you people, abeg!
Copied

260 Likes 32 Shares

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by sundayoga(m): 4:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Lalasticlala front page please

3 Likes

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Jbleenk: 5:05am On Sep 27, 2021
U had all these experiences within how many days?

Modified

I didn’t expect this to make front page but as it has I have to state something very important.

I’m a Nigerian from the southwest region. I never believed in one Nigeria until I read a post on YouTube authored by a non Nigerian based in America. She seem so proud of Nigeria more than I am and mentioned how much Nigeria is well recognized and help put Africa in the world map than any other African country and how she wade off bullies once she mention and lie that she’s from Nigeria.

By and large, I think we will be greater and more recognized if we remain one. We need find way to settle our differences and make this country great.

Here’s the link to the video she commented on. Look for Valarie Kinging’s comment. I hope u get inspired from reading her comment like I did.

God bless Nigeria. God bless Africa.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by SporaD8: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2021
This is a great expose!

There is juju, but it's just not what your mind will anticipate.
Call it illusion or hypnotics, they all work the same way!
When someone is under a spell, his subconsciousness will keep blaring, "Something is not right!" but the consciousness will find a way to rationalize it.
Someone under a love spell will understand he is acting like a mumu but his consciousness will keep telling him, "Dont worry, it's because you are in love!"

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Phiniter(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2021
hmk
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by shagasha: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Na wah o... Y em be say dem dey find u?

6 Likes

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Thunder fire all rapists and all false rape accusers.

Meanwhile me and papa Oyedepo dem born us this day. Abeg make una celebrate us tho I need just the impartation of that great man and my life will move higher than it is now

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Skillsnigeria: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Reading
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Sighim: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Nawa o
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by RedChiefPriest: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Abi the baba wan marry you na why he dey say he be your husband? grin grin
Thank God for your life OP
God punish those demons in human form
Anytime I go market for here,I go just slide in my earphones and ignore anybody trying to talk because 2 minutes of talking and you no go know wetin dey do you.
Them fit collect all your money,phones and empty your account and I kid you not.
Na real thing be this.

May God continue to protect us
Amen jesu

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by melaniaup: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Very bad
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by superCleanworks(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2021
INTERESTING

No friends in the city anymore. Everybody is a suspect till you get home safe.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by inoki247: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2021
Wahala no too much laik diz...

If the time reach wey world wan finally I'm sure na Nigeria the end time go first start before e reach oda places...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by iamyemiakins(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2021
This country nawa! *in Ajebo Hustlers voice*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Sundaypaul12345: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by kenzysmith: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2021
Nigerians any ritualist u catch burn am to ashes . this people are wicked than wickedness There soposse to be separate hell fire created for them

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by sofeo(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2021
God Punish them.

1 Like

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by samtee37(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2021
Am I the only one that noticed how desperate people(both the young and old) are these days.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Lilsameey: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2021
Nah God go airpus oooo for dis Naija wey don turn shit hole.
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2021
This is why you must immerse yourself in prayers each day. Op may not be a believer but I'm very sure they have a relative praying seriously for them. Some went that way, and never returned home safely.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Muhylonaire007: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm.
May we not be victims of this nonsense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Muhylonaire007: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2021
It is well

1 Like

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Teacher1776(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2021
Hm.
The prevalence of dubious elements such as these has made it difficult to offer help to our fellow human being.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by seanjy4konji: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2021
Man eat man or man be eaten...Nigeria for you..JUNGLE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by neutralmind: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2021
Na wa
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by mrksquare: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2021
All these drama dey happen for my beloved pitakia.

These scum men will meet their Waterloo soonest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Xqlliert: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2021
Useless people

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Sells Soaps As Phones In Lagos Traffic Arrested (pic) / Army Sacks Soldier For Killing His Lover Over Phone Call / Boy Dies After Falling Into Gutter Carelessly Made By Julius Berger In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.