Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use (39251 Views)

Police Uncover New Strategy For Robbing Bank Customers / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Obyangel: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
My legs no go reach PH again, no place is safe in this country. God, kindly protect your children.
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
damosky12:

Hmm. This is the reason why they succeed.

Put yourself in the shoe of the victim. Saving the victim and exposing that evil may be worth the risk after all.

If that man had followed them.. And they were nabbed.. Others will learn and it will reduce kidnapping in the city

1 Like

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by ekineme: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
In case you are doubting OP story, Pray you don't meet those devils, I would have doubted it too but I once fell a victim.

My experience:
This happened in October 2015 at Aflao border( the border btw Togo and Ghana). A friend already fell a victim a week to this day, so I was concious when I got there, I was coming from Benin republic to Ghana, As I was heading towards the area where the immigration officers are to stamp my intl passport, this roughly unkept looking Guy approached me shouting Makola market, Kaneshi ... repeatedly.
I said in my mind "Na them" because there is no way they will be loading a car inside Togo territory when I have not crossed to Ghana, I was concious but don't know why am even having a discussion with him, he kept telling me one chance left, I told him am not going but he kept talking to me to an extent he walked me to where I stamped my passport and crossed with me to Ghana side, He then insisted I should come and board the vehicle now, the vehicle he was pointing at initially was still in Togo bt we are already in Ghana, I told him plainly that I don't want to enter.. that the stuff he is using is not working on me, I knew he was trying to hypnotize me because he kept touching his ring, then all of a sudden I remember I was supposed to use ATM since I had just Ghc20 on me even though I plan withdrawing when I get to Weija my destination, this "Devil" waved at a stand-by bikeman, climbed with me to the ATM, I made withdrawal and he asked the Bike man to take us to an area I have forgotten the name bt along the shore of the occean.
I kept quite while he kept robbing the ring on my thigh as I sat inbtw him and the bike man, when we approach the border park he took the road by the left if you are conversant with the area, that road is mostly used by bikemen that wants to evade immigration or if you have contraband,I said in my mind this man don't know stuff like this don't work on me but why I kept following them is what I don't understand because in my mind I know the man was trying to hypnotize me and the bikeman is his gang member, as we approach the occean there is area that look like a hideout by weed smookers immediately fear griped me, my spirit was restless the confidence left me, I started sweating while the man was making incantation mumbling,...I look up and saw an immigration officer coming out from one corner as if he went to answer call of nature, Immediately I told the bikeman turn this bike now or I shout, the officer saw us cos I was dragging the bike man hand, he stopped and was observing us and the bikeman started laughing and he turn the bike bt I wasn't still comfortable I requested to come down, I griped the man when he hesitated to stop the bike....

my people that wasn't the end oo, I alighted and this devil still followed me told me that Ghana police is arresting Nigerians with Ghanaian currency that I should handover my money to him to check if it's fake else I would be arrested,
I was still semi-conscious so I told him I know fake currency more than him beside I hv been in this country for 5years now I renew my residence permit, I have my non indigen ID so no one will arrest me, he then waved one guy among those ones changing naira to cedis and the guy came and spoke Igbo with me, immediately I dropped my guard cos I feel save now at least I hv seen my brother or so I think.
How wrong I was, the guy concur to what the other guy said and I handed the money to this my fellow Nigerian, he took me aside, told me to take the money and wave round my head three times so that the money won't disappear, I replied him that it's a taboo in my place to wave money round my head that my life is more important than money, after several attempt to convince me failed he then took out bunch of money from his bag swing it on my face, I held his hand and told him am disappointed he is taken side with this Ghanaian that am going he should give me my money, it's getting dark now about 5:30-6pm, place I arrived abt 3pm.
He said I should wait that let's go to a place we can sit pointing to that direction the officer saved me from the bikeman, I then started explaining to another guy that came and join them by this time they are about 3new faces, whenever I try to stop a passer-by they will interrupt me.
I Couldn't hold it again I Burst out in anger, grab the first guy that took me to atm to give me my money, he said he has given immigration people the money he first collected from me when we where on top bike, I refused, held his cloth the guys separated us ask me to clam down.
I then faced the Igbo guy to give me the money he collected from me, he wanted to run I grab him, by then the other idiot ran likewise his gangs, he then removed the money from a bunch in his bag, use paper to wrap it and gave me, still speaking Igbo that I should calm down,I shouldn't shout if not the police will arrest us. He instructed I shouldn't open the paper until I get home, if not the money will disappear, I collected my money and left, I entered the park boarded a bus, told one I guy I saw inside the bus my story, he said I should open d paper.
My people when I open the paper..I saw only Ghc50 the rest gone. I rushed back i couldn't locate them, I reported to the immigration officers they advised I should go home that am very lucky.

Sorry for the long epistle..Hope you learn from my story.
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by smasher1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
samtee37:
Am I the only one that noticed how desperate people(both the young and old) are these days.

We are actually in the last of the last days
This year and last have had more Ponzi schemes with tens of thousands of people falling for them and losing anything from hundreds of thousands to millions. Another issue is people are ready to sue at every point. Just pray for them to go broke. Even for the richest in the world, they have all hard break up like marriage, girlfriend all because of money.
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Jbleenk: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Please send me the link

There u go. Thought I put up the link my bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpXS42G8k6w

Search for Valaria Kinging in the comment section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by drealaz24(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Hmm, village people.

As you were saying these, it was as if you were narrating something similar to mine in the past.

These people love having you around if your destiny is bright. They go to your waste bin to pick things that you have used at night.

That coming to the back of your fence in the midnight is also real in my area. Until you identify who is behind it and confront him like a lion, your finances will be rubbish.

I advised him not to confront him. Bcoz, the person is a cooperate tout, he might conspire to injure or do something worse. I told him to move out of the compound, but he complained about the finances. I just told him to be more prayerful.
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by 832oluwatoyosi: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops / NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Boy Dies After Falling Into Gutter Carelessly Made By Julius Berger In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.