Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report (23130 Views)

How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says / Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by joshuisiukwu: 4:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Jussie Smollett who went from being the guy everyone was sorry for, to being the most discussed over an alleged staged attack, has been charged with felony for filing a false police report.

The Empire Actor was accused of filing a false report claiming two men attacked him last month, a Chicago Police Department spokesman tweeted Wednesday night. A Cook County Grand Jury handed down the indictment late Wednesday, after grand jurors heard testimonies and evaluated evidence.

The brothers were caught on camera buying ski masks, gloves, bandanas, sunglasses and red hats before the attack, and Anthony Guglielmi said charges were approved by the Cook County State's Attorney Office and "Detectives will make contact with his legal team to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest."

Here is the video of the brothers buying the supplies below;

The police who felt he was the victim before the recent revelation, found it weird he kept the rope around his neck for 42 minutes after the "attack," and were suspicious when he took them to the scene and immediately pointed to a camera which he said captured the incident. However the camera was pointed in the wrong direction. 

It was further alleged that the Nigerian brothers Abel and Ola told police they drove with Jussie in the days prior to the incident, scouting a location and even rehearsed the "attack."  The attack was staged, because Jussie knew the Osundairo brothers were leaving for Nigeria that day.

TMZ reported that Jussie Smollet who was charged with felony for filing false police report, risks being handed a three years jail sentence. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/21/jussie-smollett-charged-with-felony-for-filing-false-police-report/

10 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 21, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Jussie Smollett who went from being the guy everyone was sorry for, to being the most discussed over an alleged staged attack, has been charged with felony for filing a false police report.

The Empire Actor was accused of filing a false report claiming two men attacked him last month, a Chicago Police Department spokesman tweeted Wednesday night. A Cook County Grand Jury handed down the indictment late Wednesday, after grand jurors heard testimonies and evaluated evidence.

The brothers were caught on camera buying ski masks, gloves, bandanas, sunglasses and red hats before the attack, and Anthony Guglielmi said charges were approved by the Cook County State's Attorney Office and "Detectives will make contact with his legal team to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest."

Here is the video of the brothers buying the supplies below;

The police who felt he was the victim before the recent revelation, found it weird he kept the rope around his neck for 42 minutes after the "attack," and were suspicious when he took them to the scene and immediately pointed to a camera which he said captured the incident. However the camera was pointed in the wrong direction. 

It was further alleged that the Nigerian brothers Abel and Ola told police they drove with Jussie in the days prior to the incident, scouting a location and even rehearsed the "attack."  The attack was staged, because Jussie knew the Osundairo brothers were leaving for Nigeria that day.

TMZ reported that Jussie Smollet who was charged with felony for filing false police report, risks being handed a three years jail sentence. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/21/jussie-smollett-charged-with-felony-for-filing-false-police-report/

Fvcking lying F@ggot.
It's always about them and their wide and distended asshole.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by fourtnee(m): 4:38am On Feb 21, 2019
Sorry is this one case. Next time think more of implications rather than mere praise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Gten(m): 4:39am On Feb 21, 2019
When he is sentenced to prison he can call his gay colleague Michael Scofield to break him out. Bit_ch azz fool.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Serves him right...
He should be jailed alongside the 2 Nigerian fraudsters he paid for the job.
Animals disgracing the nation EVERYWHERE for crumbs!

On a 2nd thought, after a little research about this case, we came up with this.......

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Greenarrow01(m): 4:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Like.. What people do to stay relevant and in the news eeh.
Could remember how people like bobrisky and co were insulting people then... Now that everyone knows its a staged attack.. Why didn't they condemn him too.

We have a way of condemning what doesn't belongs to us in this country and keeping quiet when it really about us

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by urchman23: 4:41am On Feb 21, 2019
I was wondering why this dude should stage such an attack. This the people given us bad name over here.

9 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Ladyamina2(f): 4:41am On Feb 21, 2019
Charge the attention LovePeddler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 21, 2019
Lool
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by hiyahnuh(m): 4:42am On Feb 21, 2019
issorite
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Twoclans(f): 4:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Biko someone should wake me up and tell me this is not true . shocked

I wonder what bobrisky will have to say about this new development undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by nyben231101: 4:42am On Feb 21, 2019
He's lucky he didn't hire someone like me to do the job. Na 3 months coma e for rock.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Philipmems(m): 4:42am On Feb 21, 2019
I think he is a very dishonest individual and an attention seeker in this age of social media. The fact that he involved my Nigerian brothers vex me pass for the matter. I will not engage in homophobic slurs about his personal life I don't think it's fair even though I have my reservations.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by ednut1(m): 4:42am On Feb 21, 2019
grin what a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Jestin: 4:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Very good.....Eye don turn am 360 degree
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Oceannaagent: 4:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok, don't know what he actually wanted to achieve by faking the attack incident

4 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by NurseJay: 4:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Hmmmm but he's famous already nah! Why this?
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Uglymugg: 4:44am On Feb 21, 2019
urchman23:
I was wondering why this dude should stage such an attack. This the people given us bad name over here.

Because he's a narcissistic _faggot and he wanted the world to feel pity for him.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by geosuzzy(f): 4:46am On Feb 21, 2019
This guy go commit suicide last last...depression, jail, public humiliation, end of career sad

14 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by olufalaye: 4:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Jamal why?? I still blam those Nigerian brothers that agree to his terms. Only God knows how much he offered them.

6 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Uglymugg: 4:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Twoclans:
Biko someone should wake me up and tell me this is not true . shocked

Wake up, sweety. Its was all a dream.

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by akilo1: 4:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Dont vote pdp if u are nit currupt
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by VulgarVulvas: 4:48am On Feb 21, 2019
The Jewish run media took this story and ran with. Anybody that doubted this fagg0t was labelled racist

Now that it has been proven that he staged the whole thing to paint Trump supporters as racist , the Jew media is still spinning the story to appear that this fagget was forced to stage the whole thing to draw attention to "racist" Trump supporters .

21 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Uglymugg: 4:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Philipmems:
I think he is a very dishonest individual and an attention seeker in this age of social media. The fact that he involved my Nigerian brothers vex me pass for the matter. I will not engage in homophobic slurs about his personal life I don't think it's fair even though I have my reservations.

Wtf are you talking about? He did not force any Nigerian into the act. Nigerians will do anything for a quick buck. Them no send your faggotry shiit. They just want that sweet dough

3 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by RealityShot: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2019
this is what HAPPENS when a country is WORKING PROPERLY!

Jail him with Cubans and Mexicans please

Nigeria eh!!! How much him pay those boys to disgrace us like this naaa?

15 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by NewCaliYork: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2019
nyben231101:
[/b]He's lucky he didn't hire someone like me to do the job. Na 3 months coma e for rock.[b]

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Uglymugg: 4:51am On Feb 21, 2019
VulgarVulvas:
The Jewish run media took this story and ran with. Anybody that doubted this fagg0t was labelled racist

Now that it has been proven that he staged the whole thing to paint Trump supporters as racist , the Jew media is still spinning the story to appear that this fagget was forced to stage the whole thing to draw attention to "racist" Trump supporters .

This is the best time to be a person of color in America. Whites are being hunted into extinction grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Quiver: 4:55am On Feb 21, 2019
Real definition of attention seeker, just that he forgot that he's in a sane country and his attention seeking is gonna cost him 3years

7 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 21, 2019
They re saying the brothers are nigerians
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by PromarkConsult: 4:56am On Feb 21, 2019
Check my post for current ongoing audition in Nollywood. I have also explained how to create an outstanding monologue that will ensure you are selected at the audition.
Re: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report by Strongbest(m): 4:58am On Feb 21, 2019
Wow! Just look at how things work over there. I hope we get it right here in Nigeria soon.

The level of intelligence to note certain things to unravel the real event is what trills me here.

See me here:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Becomes Playapparel Ambassador (Photos) / Denrele At The African Fashion Week In Lagos (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Looks Handsome In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.