Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? (46935 Views)

Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa / Zakari Alfa: The Top 3 Aspirants In PDP Are Atiku, Atiku And Atiku / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by mfm04622: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Emanodimo:
I doubt the use of PVC Cards being used to vote in some Northern states even before now. No election observers have ever raise that issue as to how true it is.

If you have listened or watched the result collation, you would have observed that elections were cancelled were the card readers were not used.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
cutesmilez:
Which Court?? I guess it's not Nigerian court.

God bless Waziri Adamawa, we love you. But he stand no chance in our present Nigeria court
U are right,
PMB knew that there is perfected riging plan so the best option is to compromise our judiciary system in his favour.
Well I believe Northerners we gonna suffer morethan anybody. undecided
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by madridsta007(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Nobody thought Oshiohmole could win Edo 2007 governorship at the court after PDP was declared winner, it took some time before oshiomole finally won.

If Atiku presses hard enough with overwhelming evidence in the court of law, how likely will the result be in his favour?

It depends on how the Supreme Court rules cases.
If it is by fiat from the CJN, then he has lost even before he started. This is why Onoghen was removed.
However, I do not think the Supreme Court works this way or else Atiku wouldn't have bothered to contest the result.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by enemyofprogress: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by youngakodex: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
WE ALL KNOW THAT ATIKU HAVE ALOT OF MONEY TO SPEND FOR HIS MANDATE LIKE MKO ABIOLA SO HE CAN GO TO COURT FOR NEXT FOUR BEFORE HE CAN CLAIM THAT STUPID AND BASTARD WAZIRI WHO CANT ACCEPTED ORDINARY DEFEAT AND CONGRATS THE WINNER.......IT MEAN YOU HAVE BAD AGENDA FOR NIGERIAN IF YOU BECOME PRESIDENT......LISTEN AND LISTEN NEXT PRESIDENT IS GOING TOO SOUTH WEST OR SOUTH EAST BY GOD GRACE......ATIKU ONLY IF YOU CAN WAIT TILL 2031
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by supereagle(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Nobody thought Oshiohmole could win Edo 2007 governorship at the court after PDP was declared winner, it took some time before oshiomole finally won.

If Atiku presses hard enough with overwhelming evidence in the court of law, how likely will the result be in his favour?

He shouu just sit down jeje jeje lr.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
vinceobe:
Atiku stand a good chance. With monumental evidences which are apparent, PDP and Atiku have a good case. Members of the Supreme Court are honourable elderly men who will see black and call it black, not the other way round. So let us the get the legal fireworks started. The election was anything but free and fair.

It doesn’t go to the Supreme Court unless it absolutely has to. It is handled by the court of appeals. Atiku and co have 21 days to file and the court of appeals have 180 days from the day of receipt of filing to give its verdict.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by victorazyvictor(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Jonathan controlled Nigeria when oshiomole was declare winner.

I think Atiku has a chance
Atika has a chance, big one.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Timmzycul11: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sugarplum777:
Atiku should just use his remaining money & play the 30odd posted on my signature below & win back all his campaign losses.

Thank me later, join siggi
grin grin grin grin grin
hi pls drop me your contact here or to my email including fb username-
Timothydodo6@gmail.com
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by bigiyaro(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
the judiciary has already been taken care of. Atiku pls don't waste your time, just keep calm for the next polls. the survivors will surely vote for you.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by hush15: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:

With this government, it will be near impossible but who knows just maybe towards the end of Buhari's tenure, they might just give it to hum so north can continue but that's wishing for the moon.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by bigiyaro(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:

you can't compare buhari and goodluck pls.

1 Like

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by futurism: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:

lol that was because PDP gave room for that. But APC didn't.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by nextstep(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:

Read that again. During Jonathan, people had a fair chance, because he believed in rule of law.

This is Buhari, who BTW exchanged CJN on the eve of elections and stacked the bench with his people. I'd say Atiku better go on a long vacation and forget this charade.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by siraj1402(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tribunal might remove a senator or a governor, Nigeria democracy has never mature to the level of a tribunal removing a sitting president.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by namio10: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:

Not when Buhari cabal first booted out the CJN Onoghen, but replaced him with a Mullah for new CJN

Nigerians have been taken for a big ride by Buhari cabal this election.

At times one thinks: are there no more people of conscience in Nigeria for Buhari clan to do this election this way and get away with it? tongue

1 Like

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
I don't know his chances of winning but I know his chances of losing money is high.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by SmartyPants(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
SternProphet:

The possibility of Atiku winning a re-run is even more remote than the main elections he lost. He won't be winning more in Kaduna, Kano, Yobe and Borno. Wike won't be helping him in Rivers and APC would be more ready in Lagos. I see them giving Buhari even more margins of victory.
I don't even see him winning in court to get a re run in the first place. APC also has videos and pictures of PDP rigging in the North, Rivers and C. Rivers states.

That is more likely to convince the Court to cancel the elections in entirety since it would be clear that the will of the masses was subverted. Remember that when parties bring a case of this nature to Court, it is not just the rights of the parties at stake but the franchise of the Nigerian people. Thus, evidence of tampering on both sides does not cancel each other out like a mathematical operation, but rather demonstrates that an injustice has been served to the Nigerian people, which must be remedied.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ccagoke:
He can only win if truly PDP itself did not rig in their strongholds. Between you and me the 2 parties rigged heavily. I will advise him to save his remaining dollars for 2023

say Amen : Almighty God will surely bless u and I abundantly... rivers , Enugu, IMO, delta... that's it , the only difference is dem get sure link pass each other
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Yankee101: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
They Onnoghened the court in case this happens

The rigging was planned ahead

Imagine Lagos has slipped out of Tinubu's hand, even after refusing igbo votes. That shows you who really won. Plus records of all polling stations with snapshots of results were taken. The postponement of announcement and shutting down of INEC servers completed the rigging process

1 Like

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by HonourableUche(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
His chances? Zero 0! that's the answer and that's the truth and sadly nothing can be done about it for now
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by bigtt76(f): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nor bi now again o! Baba better retire go back Adamawa go de chop gworo tongue

Donmedra:

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Xander85: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Buhari is no Jonathan! Dude is a nasty, vindictive, bigoted and power hungry despot! And pigs would first fly before he allows the Supreme Court a free hand in deciding any appeal arising from last Saturdays’ election!

He’s already illegally placed his sharia judge brother as Chief Justice just to show he means business!
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by greggng: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
He stands a greater chance on nairaland tribunal
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Yusuf001(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
zero chance
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by salford: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
next to zero.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by salford: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
what are you seeing? They might be a rerun if he wins in court because card readers weren't used in most northern state, they also over voted.. video is all over the internet.

The tribunal will ask inec to shoe the proof of voting.

Kaduna, Kano, yobe, borno will likely be a rerun states
Based on Buharis past election result from his days at CPC and now APC, before and after card readers, the result is not going to change.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Deepthoughts: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:

legally bright practically impossible under buhari.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by TruthinAction: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:

He will win. The evidences are overwhelming.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by LukeSavage: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ihsan6:
not accredited, those were the registered voters...we had 928 registered voters at the polling unit where I voted in kwara but less than 360 were acredited and eventually voted and there was no violence at all, some are late, some relocated n others didn't just come out to vote. so u are off point.

So 1.4 mill in Onitsha and 4 mill in Lagos were late or relocated right and didn't cum out to vote. Dude cover your face and walk away cos your point too is baseless
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by LukeSavage: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ihsan6:
not accredited, those were the registered voters...we had 928 registered voters at the polling unit where I voted in kwara but less than 360 were acredited and eventually voted and there was no violence at all, some are late, some relocated n others didn't just come out to vote. so u are off point.

So 1.4 mill in Onitsha and 4 mill in Lagos were late or relocated right and didn't cum out to vote. Dude cover your face and walk away cos your point too is baseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) / 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.