Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? (46917 Views)

Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa / Zakari Alfa: The Top 3 Aspirants In PDP Are Atiku, Atiku And Atiku / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by LukeSavage: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Reference:

So take your battle to the National Assembly. You have equal represetation there. Let the Senators and Reps from those affected regions table the matter and have things changed. That is how democracy works. But no you folks will not. You will rather be looking for Constituency Projects and how many boreholes your Senator sunk or how many roads he built in your town.... but to get him to do his real job.... no.

What a funny dude. Take the battle to the National Assembly on a failed system. A system dat doesn't regard the judiciary. A system the judiciary is already compromised, a system must of all the agency are already compromised.

A system were the constitution have been abused. Your System of Government is a sham so as your Democracy.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by bizzibodi(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nbote:
Tribunal indeed... Why did U think Onnonghen was removed?
B/c he is corrupt no more cash & carry judgement on
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by akdjr(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Bellow will be the judgment;

Tribunal .........Lack merit
Appeal court..... Upheld tribunal case
Supreme Court..... Strike out the case for and upheld tribunal judgement.

Lawyers will start smiling to the bank.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Austino50: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku has no chance anywhere, let him go and give the remaining stolen Nigerian money with him to our lawyers to eat jor......the law of karma is after him after all he did to Nigerians and Goodluck Jonathan, he will not escape it even if Jonathan has forgiven him Nature did not....this is just the beginning for him
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by babylonjah: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mike Ozokheme must be smiling now

1 Like

Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by faridpac2: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Nobody thought Oshiohmole could win Edo 2007 governorship at the court after PDP was declared winner, it took some time before oshiomole finally won.

If Atiku presses hard enough with overwhelming evidence in the court of law, how likely will the result be in his favour?
Not at this time if atiku go to court he may end up with 7 million votes
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by OBIACHIMAOBI: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
cutesmilez:
The Judiciary wasn't compromised then, unlike now. Everyone knows he has enough evidence, everyone knows...... But the judiciary is compromised already
hmmm
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by OBIACHIMAOBI: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
faridpac2:

Not at this time if atiku go to court he may end up with 7 million votes
let's believe in God
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Charly68: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Has any sitting president lost his case in the law court in Nigeria ? If yes then Atiku has a chance but if no,he has no chance of winning
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Jonathan controlled Nigeria when oshiomole was declare winner.

I think Atiku has a chance

With Sharia master... I doubt oooo
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by Dollabiz: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
hundred percent but.thr judge has been.suspended .that was the plan
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by SirBunky85(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
what are you seeing? They might be a rerun if he wins in court because card readers weren't used in most northern state, they also over voted.. video is all over the internet.

The tribunal will ask inec to shoe the proof of voting.

Kaduna, Kano, yobe, borno will likely be a rerun states
Mr.man,if dia is rerun more dan ten times in dose aforementioned states,pmb will still defeat atiku thoroughly. most of the northern votes for pmb were even lesser dan he got in 2015.
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by SirBunky85(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ccagoke:
He can only win if truly PDP itself did not rig in their strongholds. Between you and me the 2 parties rigged heavily. I will advise him to save his remaining dollars for 2023
and u think PDP would be foolish again to give atiku d presidential ticket? tambuwal shud just pray for his reelection cuz ,I see him loosing to apc
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by SirBunky85(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
ibsadiq:
U are all pretending as if PDP did not also rig. D best rigger won
d best rigging APC did was to counter pdps rigging machinery in d south south regions like they did in 2015.rivers give gej over one million votes likewise delta.akwaibom gave PDP over 900k in 2015.but this year,dia winning margin in those three states combined was less dan a million votes
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by bionixs: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Flyingngel:
He shld forget abt it and move on. No court under Buhari harassment will give him victory.
He shld count his losses and name them one by one.
let him challenge it. He shouldn't be a coward. Tomorrow, INEC will hypocritically make noise,asking people to get pvc for election that the votes would not count. I wasted my time pressing my younger brothers to go out to vote. they jeered and asked me never mind that the results are already with INEC be the election. now I am ashamed of everything . they relaxed at home. I will never go out to vote any robber again. all I will do is sit home and ask THUNDER to strike them 10 times over, beginning with the INEC chairman
Re: What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? by bionixs: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
ibsadiq:
U are all pretending as if PDP did not also rig. D best rigger won
so the bigger robber won?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) / US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.