Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,164 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car (71854 Views)

Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos / Mad Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads In Enugu / Fake Mad Woman Caught In Enugu Picking Used Sanitary Pads, Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by titiforever: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
Asiri ti tu.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Horiolah(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gazzy88:
I see the rhyme the way your drunk father would have seen it.

Dizwan is strong.

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by scave(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gazzy88:
I see the rhyme the way your drunk father would have seen it.

you are right only someone from the generation of drunkards can see.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by BlueAir: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
That's why the idiots do what they do. To flex and carry gurls undecided
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Hoodbilonia: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Shut up e
Which motor u get
Whip my dick
Slymonster:

Lol whip no be whip my brother except from 2015 to 2019 corolla...Na wao sha
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Eavy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nice one, but wait, who discovered the sanitary pads? and how? Snitches every where.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by immaculate1234(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Xisnin:
Another thrash on the front page. Money ritual does not exist. Don't be deceived. That guy is either a fraudster or a robber.
This kind of "news" encourage more senseless killings by magas who believe in ritual.
just be quiet if you don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by nicepoker101(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Leaders of tomorrow
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Donchukz(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Xisnin:
Another thrash on the front page.
Money ritual does not exist. Don't be deceived.
That guy is either a fraudster or a robber.

This kind of "news" encourage more senseless killings by
magas who believe in ritual.

Bia, take ur time,is like you are one of them, how can u say money ritual doesn't exist. Shey you have sisters, just pack their sanitary pards and give them(yahoo ritualist) or better still,you can give them your big head or prik. Hahahaha,try give them ya prik make I know wether you will f**k again. Go and take sense peals
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Slymonster(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Shut up e
Which motor u get
Whip my dick

Young man..You want to know the whip i have. Give me your whatsapp. I dont need to brag to kids on this forum. After then, we will know who is going to shut up.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by jahbiz: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Teewhy2:
Don't tell me he did money ritual to buy corolla that people are using for uber and taxify.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Joe4real1988(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Yahoo na brain
No be jazz
If U sabi work, U go collect tire
This nigga Rie here is a ritualist
U can boldly say so coz d whites are simply foolish and meeky in nature. Make those Yahoo guys wey get brain com try their brain wit me na. I nor blame dem sha na their greedy victims i dey always blame.

1 Like

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by sanmtiago(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
This thing is so rampant.
Almost all yahoo boys na ritualist dem no dey hide again . they're so desperate and so wicked. I've encountered this poo live and I see dem do it like its a normal thing and when you try to talk to them they'll tell you 'hunger never beat you or you get broke man mentality'
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Ugosample(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Rilwayne001:
The music industry is worsening the situation too. Everyone's desperate to make it against all odd.

the glam life that these artistes live and promote abi
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Hoodbilonia: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Abegi
Slymonster:

Young man..You want to know the whip i have. Give me your whatsapp. I dont need to brag to kids on this forum. After then, we will know who is going to shut up.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Nostradamus: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
So na corolla this boy buy with all the stolen sanitary pads?trash,classless fool who believe stealing smelly sanitary pads can make him part of top 300 richest in naija. A boy in my street who graduated from elect-elect engr. Futa. and got into exxonmobil(eket branch) as an engineer sometimes last year,just got himself a BMW x6,yeah BMW x6(that sleek ride that looks like acura zdx). Now that's a guy that make money without carting away used sanitary pad, he's also more classy than this fucker here.

2 Likes

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by livinbygrace: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
sanmtiago:
This thing is so rampant.
Almost all yahoo boys na ritualist dem no dey hide again . they're so desperate and so wicked. I've encountered this poo live and I see dem do it like its a normal thing and when you try to talk to them they'll tell you 'hunger never beat you or you get broke man mentality'

Yahoo is typically for intelligent and smart dude not for dummies .All these pants ,pad stealers are ritualist,disguising as yahoo.
Hacking ,programming,crediting ,Trojan horse and creating different virus stealers does not involve any rituals but your intelligence
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by AerialMapper: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
2003-2007 model Toyota Corolla S and he says new whip alert!!

If this is all I can buy by carrying used sanitary pad then I’d rather remain broke

1 Like

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by OdefaGirl(f): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
coolestchris:
this looks like a setup
but if he is really guilty then he should be made to eat his sh.it as a punishment

He will joyfully eat and ask for beer.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by OdefaGirl(f): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
AerialMapper:
2003-2007 model Toyota Corolla S and he says new whip alert!!

If this is all I can buy by carrying used sanitary pad then I’d rather remain broke

And what if someone quotes u now and tell u that; that isn't all u can buy from carrying used pad...bro u go change your mind?

1 Like

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Dagrindpo1991(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Him suppose chop enough etisalat... Somebody should give him #5000 etisalat...[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by mechanics(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
hmmmmm, his girlfriend will be astonished now.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Orpe7(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Onyekachi419:
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul

Corolla grin grin grin grin
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by deolu2000(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Omo see next level.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by TanyLoe(f): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
E no go pass the girl sanitary pad
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by koolaid87: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
And someone was telling me that home based girl is better

Nah Niggah, I'll pass
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Xisnin(m): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
immaculate1234:

just be quiet if you don't know what to say
Another maga waiting to be scammed.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Xisnin(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Rilwayne001:

What's he doing with all the charms and the paint and the sanitary pads?
It doesn't matter what he is doing with them.
If you see someone eating a plate of sand, will you suddenly believe that
sand is now food?
This Yahoo boy is himself a victim of another fraudster(the herbalist).

1 Like

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Xisnin(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
livinbygrace:

Yahoo is typically for intelligent and smart dude not for dummies .All these pants ,pad stealers are ritualist,disguising as yahoo.
Hacking ,programming,crediting ,Trojan horse and creating different virus stealers does not involve any rituals but your intelligence
Yahoo requires no intelligence, don't confuse them with hackers.
Yahoo boys are ordinary fraudsters who engage in emotional tricks.
Research has shown that fraudsters have lower than average IQ
That is why they resort to crime since they can't compete in an open field.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by loswhite(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
macmiral:
Dont refer to these guys as yahoo guys, these ones are ritualist, they only use yahoo to cover up. call a spade a spade.
what is yahoo? Can you explain in clear details
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Xisnin(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
macmiral:
Dont refer to these guys as yahoo guys, these ones are ritualist, they only use yahoo to cover up. call a spade a spade.

duality:

Most of them can't shutdown a PC

LyfeJennings:
Yahoo na brain
No be jazz
If U sabi work, U go collect tire
This nigga Rie here is a ritualist

They are indeed Yahoo boy.
It is like a roadside mechanic who thinks anyone using a car diagnostic tool is not a "real" mechanic.
In crime like in business, innovation is the key to "success".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.