Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,909 members, 7,841,440 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car (71847 Views)

Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos / Mad Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads In Enugu / Fake Mad Woman Caught In Enugu Picking Used Sanitary Pads, Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by tintingz(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Why should you expect ritualists to be richer than Bill Gate? Did they say one will be stinking rich if they should do it?
What stop them from being "stinking rich?" I thought it is supernatural?

This requires an investigation too. But then, most internet fraudsters engage in this stuff so to hoodwink their victims to them and that their victims will be charmed to the extent no matter awareness they create, they will not see the whole thing as scam. In most cases, these sanitory pads and pants stuff and soap too are not for direct money ritualism rather in an attempt to aid their internet fraud, so how you expect them to be richer than bill gates, I don't know.
This is post hoc fallacy.

Their victims can be charm using hypnosis trick, sanitary pads, pants, soup, human parts etc don't do anything.

Internet fraud has to do with skills not magic, Russians are good at internet fraud and hacking and they don't use juju. If they can't be richer than bill gate then it's useless, If they can't be richer than Mark Zuks then it's useless because to be richer than these people you have to be intelligent and business wise.

I'm yet to see prove of these charms used in fetching out money, if they actually works I wonder why Nigerians are not part of richest people in the world, why our economy is still in this mess, infact why are they not selling these charms to improve our revenue.

But most people that believe in this things reason in minuscule way.

Educate me on urban legends.
Urban legends is a very strong believe that's believe ignorantly with fear in a society, a believe that can't be proven.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_legend

Because whites have more knowledge of technology for scamming, blacks don't. And blacks have to device a way to impair the sense of their victims for their own advantage alone.

And does this work for the blacks and why are black not knowledgeable to build technology?

As far as I can tell, charms are useless, if something cannot be rationalize and used in bigger picture then it's useless.

I can see it but you can't.
No, you're not.

I'm not authoritatively saying that this things work, but rather asking questions on why are people still engaging in it if it doesn't. This is the question you're not asking and you're even confidently saying it doesn't when you haven't experienced one before.
The reason they are still engaging in it is because it's a trick that work for them but to some very minuscule limit. They are ignorant so they fail to see how it's useless in the bigger picture.

Sdj teeman
Ok

In what way does it work as tricks? And why would he be impossible to catch if the stuffs work? The stuff wasn't meant for protection I guess.
Kindly understand what a magic trick is.

Someone who's into a fraudulent will have a protection charm with him/her.

You need that not me.

A freethinker doesn't succumb to the tyranny of his own passion. He questions things to the last end. I've noticed you don't ask as much questions as the answer you're always quick to provide, that's not how it works.
Lol, go through my posts and threads and see it's mostly base on asking questions.

Now to the bigger picture part.

Can juju used for bullet proof, nuclear weapons, surgery, cure serious diseases, fly to space etc? Why are there no single Africa country among the world power despite the claim of these powerful juju?

Ask yourself this and tell me juju is not useless.

1 Like

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Rilwayne001: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
tintingz:
What stop them from being "stinking rich?" I thought it is supernatural?

Okay.

This is post hoc fallacy.

How?

Their victims can be charm using hypnosis trick, sanitary pads, pants, soup, human parts etc don't do anything.

If these things don't do anything, why are they going to the extent of risking their lives to use it? That's my question and not really like from experience, I've seen these things work. I'm indifferent about it until experience comes forth. This is how a logical mind should think.

Internet fraud has to do with skills not magic, Russians are good at internet fraud and hacking and they don't use juju. If they can't be richer than bill gate then it's useless, If they can't be richer than Mark Zuks then it's useless because to be richer than these people you have to be intelligent and business wise.

It appears you don't really understand my last post, I'll advice that you read it again. This response of yours isn't in line.

Nigerian engage in love dating scams the most, and these guys that engages in juju do it to impair the sense of their victims so they won't know it's a scam, whatever money they are going to get will depend on how much their victims has and not like having Money like bill gates like you're misconstruing it.

I'm not arguing on whether this thing works, rather that we cannot discard the possibility wholy unless experience comes by.

I'm yet to see prove of these charms used in fetching out money, if they actually works I wonder why Nigerians are not part of richest people in the world, why our economy is still in this mess, infact why are they not selling these charms to improve our revenue. But most people that believe in this things reason in minuscule way. Urban legends is a very strong believe that's believe ignorantly with fear in a society, a believe that can't be proven.

Is ritualism a believe that can be proven? If yes, why are people risking their lives to engage in it? That's the question you're not answering.

And does this work for the blacks and why are black not knowledgeable to build technology?As far as I can tell, charms are useless, if something cannot be rationalize and used in bigger picture then it's useless. No, you're not.
Ok

The reason they are still engaging in it is because it's a trick that work for them but to some very minuscule limit.

How come the tricks work for them contrary to what you're trying to make us understand?

They are ignorant so they fail to see how it's useless in the bigger picture until reality face them. Ok Kindly understand what a magic trick.

What kind of magic trick do they use sanitary pads and pants for? And why are desperate guys going extremely after the trick if it's just a trick and nothing more?

Someone who's into a fraudulent will have a protection charm with him/her.

How did you know this?

Lol, go through my posts and threads and see it's mostly base on asking questions.

Questions tied to your emotions, and not really questions seeking genuine answers.

Now to the bigger picture part.
Can juju used for bullet proof, nuclear weapons, surgery, cure serious diseases, fly to space etc? Why are no single Africa country among the world power despite the claim of these powerful juju?

I don't know.

Ask yourself this and tell me juju is not useless.

I don't know if it is useless or not, but why are people actively engaging in it?
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by tintingz(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Rilwayne001:

How?
Post hoc fallacy; there's no evidence between a cause and effect.

If these things don't do anything, why are they going to the extent of risking their lives to use it? That's my question and not really like from experience, I've seen these things work. I'm indifferent about it until experience comes forth. This is how a logical mind should think.
Can you tell me what you see that it work? Again it's a trick, it's a trick that work in locality not something globally useful.

A magic trick is a deception that appear to be true or real. Take a look at technology e.g electronic network, how it work has been lay down, if I were to go back to the past and display " electronic network" people will think it's a magic or supernatural due to ignorance.

This is also same for modern medicine, if I gave you aspirin and it works and told you it's from the gods power, you will say it's supernatural.

Again, the keywords : Trick and ignorance.

It appears you don't really understand my last post, I'll advice that you read it again. This response of yours isn't in line.

Nigerian engage in love dating scams the most, and these guys that engages in juju do it to impair the sense of their victims so they won't know it's a scam, whatever money they are going to get will depend on how much their victims has and not like having Money like bill gates like you're misconstruing it.
Why can they use the charm on rich people like Dangote? Dude these things are trick and useless.

The more you're giving this excuse the more useless it is.

These guys scam, scam is a skill not supernatural. I also mention hypnosis, it seems you don't know what hypnosis is.

There is juju but it's a trick and not what people claim it is.

I'm not arguing on whether this thing works, rather that we cannot discard the possibility wholy unless experience comes by.
Experience can be misinterpreted, what we need is a prove, a public prove how juju works, it will thoroughly be investigated.

And the thing is they have challenge people with paranormal powers to bring forward their evidence, till date no one was able to prove it.

Is ritualism a believe that can be proven? If yes, why are people risking their lives to engage in it? That's the question you're not answering.
The whites once believe in ritualism at a point in history but guess what they drop the believe because it doesn't work.

Now why do Africans still engage in ritualism? There are many reasons, I can mention just four.

- Ignorance
- They sell body parts
- Tricks
- Poverty

African have been into ritualism for centuries, now ask yourself are we advanced?

How come the tricks work for them contrary to what you're trying to make us understand?
Because it's a trick and this trick works in a tiny picture.

What kind of magic trick do they use sanitary pads and pants for? And why are desperate guys going extremely after the trick if it's just a trick and nothing more?
There are no guys using sanitary pads and pants to do anything, it's just an urban legends passed on by people and bloggers.

There was report of a man caught with pants and pads but unfortunately he's someone suffering from mental illness, again this video might be a set up for this guy. We don't conclude on half-baked report. Bloggers post people caught with pants but they won't give full details what they do with it.

If pants actually work, there are enough used pants in the market, I wonder why they are not used.

How did you know this?
Lol, Does it make sense, you have a charm to scam people but you don't have a charm to protect you from being caught.
Reason.

Questions tied to your emotions, and not really questions seeking genuine answers.
My questions are base on logic and empirical evidence. Again go through my posts and tell me if my questions are base on emotion. Mention one question that's base on my emotion.

When your answers have flaws, then further questions are still valid.

I don't know.

I don't know if it is useless or not, but why are people actively engaging in it?
This is 21 century and you still don't know if juju is useless, wait till advanced countries start using lazer weapons or flying cars or building human clones or regenerating the body system by that time you will know juju is useless. grin
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by hammerFC: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
cococandy:
You know I need money. Very true. Can you give me some?

Ada na eri ukwu anu...

How can u need money wen ur brother is millionnaire? cheesy

I will need to see u personally for Cheque signing at the nearest Hilton to u. grin
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by cococandy(f): 12:26am On Mar 15, 2019
I don’t have a millionaire brother
hammerFC:

Ada na eri ukwu anu...

How can u need money wen ur brother is millionnaire? cheesy

I will need to see u personally for Cheque signing at the nearest Hilton to u. grin

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by hammerFC: 12:52am On Mar 15, 2019
cococandy:
I don’t have a millionaire brother

I know u Americans have a penchant for guns, wen i check into the Hilton near u, leave ur gun at home. biko!

I want to return first class, as i came not cargo.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by shemarreal: 6:11am On Mar 19, 2019
OdefaGirl:

And what if someone quotes u now and tell u that; that isn't all u can buy from carrying used pad...bro u go change your mind?

My mind is well spoken, clean and clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.