Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,575 members, 7,830,730 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo (43920 Views)

Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels / INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect / Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by mmb(m): 6:28am On Apr 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by gaby(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2019
Bala Mohammed na Governor elect?

I wonder why Boko's Shekau didn't contest he sure would have won too.

Modified:

My submission above was in an obvious and honest error and this was because it got stuck in my head hearing the name "Senator Bala Mohammed". This explains why I mistook him for a Senator-elect..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by mmb(m): 6:32am On Apr 01, 2019
gaby:

I wonder why Shekarau didn't contest he sure would have won too.
listen to yourself. Are u educated at all?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by gaby(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2019
mmb:

Lol...very funny as Bleep.

I asked just a simple question because I wasn't sure na im don turn to if I'm educated.

Brother I no dey hide my own..I no dey educated abeg educate me sir.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2019
gaby:

Brother I no dey hide my own..I no dey educated abeg educate me sir.
Lolgrin

22 Likes

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by gaby(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2019
sherylbakky:
Lolgrin

No be lie ooo

9 Likes

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2019
mmb:

Lolzz
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by adaweezy(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2019
Shekarau was a two time governor.
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Almaiga: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2019
Cool. Unlike some glorified Universities that could not produce a common Councilor.

17 Likes

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Runaway: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2019
I need to go to that school. I wan be governor.

5 Likes

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by mmadu5(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2019
How is this news ?
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2019
mmb:
Someone share his opinion and all you could come up with are insults

11 Likes

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Like OP just brought pictures
Am I supposed to know the face of every Governor in Nigeria undecided

A good Samaritan should help identify them abeg lipsrsealed
I know Ipeazu and Finitri...who are the rest? sad

3 Likes

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Mahsums: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2019
gaby:

Shekarau is kano senator elect
He's kwankwanso's replacement

1 Like

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by bentwood85(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2019
That was When MAIDUGURI used to be a safe place.. Now the dullard president from daura has turned MAIDUGURI to the head quarters of BOKO HARAM TERRORIST..

3 Likes

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by GrossPrice: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2019
Former Abia State Governor;
Former Minister for youth;

Unimaid has a lot of heavy hitters in politics.

1 Like

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by 9jaRealist: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2019
Proof positive that you do not require a good education to be a Governor in Nigeria...

....just kidding o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by anonymous1759(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Bet9ja3031:
[color=#770077][/color]See Below

Na so money easy abi? Give me fixed match on credit. I'll settle the when I hit 50/50 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by EXLOVER(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2019
I believe that there no god/God but Allah." "I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet." " I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion ." "lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ." Yes, I'm Muslim and believe all of the above

1 Like

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by MrBONE2(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2019
grin
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Kennydoc(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2019
gaby:

Shekarau was a two term governor of Kano. His two tenures were sandwiched inbetween Kwankwaso's 1st and 2nd tenures ie he was governor between 2003 and 2011.
Bala won Bauchi State.

1 Like

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by gaby(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2019
Mahsums:

Shekarau is kano senator elect
He's kwankwanso's replacement

I actually was referring to the Boko Shekarau
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Kingjames(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2019
Runaway:
I need to go to that school. I wan be governor.
yea pls go and study Governorship

thug 001
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Quality20(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2019
borno at 40 degrees centigrade is too hot to learn well

1 Like

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by VcStunner(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by udo2018: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2019
Nothing special about that.
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by abbaapple: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2019
Bet9ja3031:
[color=#770077][/color]See Below

angry

F-SARS needs to arrest this ugly MOFOS ASAP! The guys ugly like kilode! Even the money no fine for there ugly faces! Spits! lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s 35 Aides: Buhari Clears The Air, Says They Only Created New Ministry / Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette / Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.