Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo (43934 Views)

Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels / INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect / Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Celebsnews: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Woh.
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by MrMcJay(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2019
gaby:

I actually was referring to the Boko Shekarau

Shekau not Shekarau
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by DTaj: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2019
bentwood85:
That was When MAIDUGURI used to be a safe place.. Now the dullard president from daura has turned MAIDUGURI to the head quarters of BOKO HARAM TERRORIST..

You are a sick, hate-filled, hypocritical, daft fool! Boko Haram started under Obasanjo in 2003, it became stronger under Jonathan, who denied that it existed until it was too late. So, how did Buhari turn Maiduguri to Boko Haram headquarters?

Hate for Buhari will kill you, if it has not already killed 95% of your soul!

Sly nincompoop!

2 Likes

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by gaby(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2019
MrMcJay:

Shekau not Shekarau

Ohh thanks..
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by BuhariAdvocate: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2019
That's what pdp supporters know how to do best .instead a constructive argument they will abuse you.
gaby:

Lol...very funny as Bleep.

I asked just a simple question because I wasn't sure na im don turn to if I'm educated.

Brother I no dey hide my own..I no dey educated abeg educate me sir.
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by bewla(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2019
adaweezy:
Shekarau was a two time governor.
which of the shicow the one in sambisa abi
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by adecz: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2019
ABU graduates who were, or
are governors are uncountable.
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by gaby(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That's what pdp supporters know how to do best .instead a constructive argument they will abuse you.

Very funny as heck...

I wasn't quite sure about Bala being a Governor elect so I honestly asked...the educated olodo wey community waste money to send go school just went ballistic on me like say I thief the piece of paper wey e dey call certificate.

Dem no dey buy sense for school true true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Mahsums: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2019
gaby:

I actually was referring to the Boko Shekarau
shocked
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by shakyum: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2019
Almaiga:
Cool. Unlike some glorified Universities that could not produce a common Councilor.
Bro, Is not by education or the school you attended. you wanna argue? ask Bubu, ya president
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by mfm04622: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Someone share his opinion and all you could come up with are insults

That is not an insult. It is a question!
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by gaby(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Someone share his opinion and all you could come up with are insults

Isn't that amazing my brother..coming from "an Educated nkpi" so early in the morning oh.

What a waste of school fees.

If only his community knew he'd be this waste of their school fees dem for jejely use the money wey dem waste to send am go that school take open small provision store for am after primary 3, the guy for don turn to major distributor for Dangote products by now.
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2019
bentwood85:
That was When MAIDUGURI used to be a safe place.. Now the dullard president from daura has turned MAIDUGURI to the head quarters of BOKO HARAM TERRORIST..

I graduated there woh, watch out as I will soon become V.P or SP in the next 15-20 years by the grace of God grin

1 Like

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by zone51: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2019
Quality20:
borno at 40 degrees centigrade is too hot to learn well

My brother I was made also in that temperature.

Orji Uzor Kalu also graduated from Unimaid

The Popular Police Inspector (Abba Kyari) also graduates from Unimaid

The Managing director of NNPC (Mele Kyari) also graduated from Unimaid

The EFCC boss (Ibrahim Magu) also graduated from Unimaid

1 Like

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by gaby(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2019
elemagoon:

Some people just relish being stupid.
Just ruminate on the question you asked.....This your determination to outperform others at being the No 1 unreasonably foolish person no be here ooo....Congrats....

Na wa o...it is well with you....

Give up not on life bro you'll come out stronger on the other side trust me...
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by 9iceprince(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2019
bentwood85:
see mumu....GEJ caused d widespread of Boko Haram....imagine squandering $1b with Dasuki, money meant for equipment to tackle d likes of Boko Haram
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by nwanyionitsha: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2019
gaby:
Bala Mohammed na Governor elect?

I wonder why Boko's Shekau didn't contest he sure would have won too.
Are you even current?
Who is the governor elect of Bauchi State?
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by selfwife(f): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2019
Almaiga:
Cool. Unlike some glorified Universities that could not produce a common Councilor.
Is politics your only criteria? what about Arts, Language, Sciences, Education, Law, Chefs, Pilots and many other sides of life? Governors that can't even be vouched for. Are those one's good alumni?
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by sunky97: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2019
A young man has been killed by a stray bullet allegedly fired by SARS operatives attempting to carry out a raid at Onipetesi junction, Lagos.
According to a witness, the operatives were in the area Sunday afternoon to arrest a guy for carrying dreadlocks when they shot indiscriminately. One of the bullets hit a guy watching an ongoing football match.

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWYVTw9Z8Sg&pbjreload=10[/flash]
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by bentwood85(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2019
DTaj:

You are a sick, hate-filled, hypocritical, daft fool! Boko Haram started under Obasanjo in 2003, it became stronger under Jonathan, who denied that it existed until it was too late. So, how did Buhari turn Maiduguri to Boko Haram headquarters?

Hate for Buhari will kill you, if it has not already killed 95% of your soul!

Sly nincompoop!

Werey....my post dey pain am tongue
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by gaby(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Are you even current?
Who is the governor elect of Bauchi State?

If I was your "current" and truly knew why would I ask madam?
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Jaqenhghar: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2019
How does it change anything? In fact the unoversity should feelbad about being associated with such
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Skiilashi(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2019
My alma mata

Proud to be an ex maidite...

1 Like

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Footstradamus(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2019
The Governor elect of Borno state used to be my lecturer back in the days at UNIMAID.

Maiduguri the land of my birth.

1 Like

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by saintneo(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2019
mmb:
UNIPORT has produce a President and lots of Governors grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Pablo19(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2019
for the first time my school has been glorified
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Almaiga: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2019
shakyum:

Bro, Is not by education or the school you attended. you wanna argue? ask Bubu, ya president

Unimaid have it all.

1 Like

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Bigii(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2019
My alma mater

B.LIS class 2013 cool
Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by Almaiga: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2019
selfwife:
Is politics your only criteria? what about Arts, Language, Sciences, Education, Law, Chefs, Pilots and many other sides of life? Governors that can't even be vouched for. Are those one's good alumni?

If your School can not produce leaders, your School is a glorified Secondary School.
Besides, Unimaid have produced all the best in the professions you just mentioned and they are doing well Globally.

1 Like

Re: Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo by omoteacher(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2019
gaby:

I actually was referring to the Boko Shekara
u

shocked shocked shocked

That's SHEKAU !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife / Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.