Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later (63639 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Kdon2: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2019
nku5:

lipsrsealed

Keep it up
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Emperor002: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2019
i cant waste my tym replying dat Privilaged Almajiri
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2019
Kdon2:

Keep it up

You don humble? Just one screenshot of one yoruba ritualist boy that tried to kill his mother for money and you don calm. Keep it up and we will treat who the kings of Yahoo Yahoo in Nigeria are

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2019
oilPUSSY:
So 1966 Coup is now an Igbo coup ?, .. When it suits you ,you will lump SS and SE together but separate them when issue of Biafra is discussed forgetting the fact that Nzeogwu came from part of SS that is having identity crisis concerning whether they are Igbos or not.
This clown should just shut up his mouth and make inquiry about history before typing rubbish on Media.. I am sure 1985 coup was also a coup against people of Kastina by Niger state military officers... Mumu

Keep typing rubbish by spreading hate speech and be rendering useless apology at the same time even when the milk has been spilled,. Nobody posts something on Media without pondering on it. "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks"
But one thing is certain... The day Igbos will pull out out of this unholy union even if it would take centuries, Igbos will be very brutal to their perceived enemies... It's a matter of time. Every history is properly documented for justification..

AND I LOVE THIS GIRL.... SHES MA KIN....

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Printerscanner: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2019
nku5:

Everything that little bastard posted on Twitter can be refuted with ease but I am glad he has destroyed his father's 2023 presidential ambition

Igbos 5% votes have been proven to be inconsequential. It was proven in 2015 and 2019. In 2023 it shall be proven again that your 5% votes is useless. Yorubas will never align with Igbos, never ever. That boy is not wrong. Point out what he said in the tweets that is not true.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Afamed: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2019
bluecircle470:

He’s playing on your low IQ
Amechi definitely knows PDP supporters run on Low IQ
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nigerians can now breathe a sigh of relief now that some Airport staff who formed a drug smuggling cartel operating at the airport have been arrested after an investigation. The accused are Idris Umar Shehu, Sanni Suleiman, Nuhu Adamu, Rhoda Adetunji, Udosen Itoro Henry and Sanni Hamisu. The cartel had been alleged of planting drugs inside unsuspecting passengers' luggage.

Can someone tell Bashir El-Rufai, the stupid and arrogant son of a religious bigot, that his people are the REAL smugglers including DRUG because they do it on a larger scale? His people have the means and have people in high places to provide them cover. Let the IDIOT tell us what ethnicity the above cartel members belong to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2019
kettykin:
i really blame Aguiyi Ironsi for all these insults , he should have stepped aside and allowed Nzeogwu finish his business , see what his naivety is costing igbos, the son of a Nigerien coming on social Media to install igbos and get away with it as if nothing happened.

Chai how are the mighty igbos fallen , this present generation of igbos appear to be the weakest in the history of the igbo nation , what happened , where did we get it wrong , so much so that igbos are no where near the first top 6 positions in the country and the country still continues unconcerned

My brother the fact is that if Igbos had been more tribalistic like northerners the coup would have succeeded.

Aguiyi Ironsi foiled the coup in Lagos and quickly surrounded himself with northerners to show how detribalised he was. Those same northerners murdered him.

Nzeogwu was in charge at Kaduna but Ojukwu was in charge in Kano. Ojukwu frustrated Nzeogwu and sent Ike Nwachukwu to defend the Kano airport which he did excellently. The same Kano airport where Igbo civilians were singled out and killed few months later.

I keep telling people, if Igbos really wanted to take over in 1966 it would have been the easiest thing to do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Ugwuoke347(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
nku5:

My brother the fact is that if Igbos had been more tribalistic like northerners the coup would have succeeded.

Aguiyi Ironsi foiled the coup in Lagos and quickly surrounded himself with northerners to show how detribalised he was. Those same northerners murdered him.

Nzeogwu was in charge at Kaduna but Ojukwu was in charge in Kano. Ojukwu frustrated Nzeogwu and sent Ike Nwachukwu to defend the Kano airport which he did excellently. The same Kano airport where Igbo civilians were singled out and killed few months later.

I keep telling people, if Igbos really wanted to take over in 1966 it would have been the easiest thing to do

Tell them.
That is, if their blind prejudice will still let them reason with some coherent objectivity.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Kdon2: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
nku5:

You don humble? Just one screenshot of one yoruba ritualist boy that tried to kill his mother for money and you don calm. Keep it up and we will treat who the kings of Yahoo Yahoo in Nigeria are

Otokoto, evans, derico nwamama, comes ti mind
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kdon2:

Otokoto, evans, derico nwamama, comes ti mind

Pioneer armed robbers in Nigeria were Oyenusi and mighty Joe in the 70s. By the 90s international armed robbers like Shina Rambo were terrorising Benin Republic, Togo and Nigeria. Godogodo ruled the 2000s. These are the most notorious killers in Nigerian history. All yorubas

Badoo cults have claimed the lives of 1000s of people in Lagos and continue to do so.

Cultism una score A1. Armed robbery A1. Hard drugs A1

Did they not catch the Alaafin of Oyo with Ghana must go bag full of drugs at Heathrow Airport some years back grin but your Lagos-ibadan press kept it quiet

https://www.africa-confidential.com/article-preview/id/5342/Not_Alaafin_matter

Yet these are the people that point fingers at Igbos. Shameless hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by mastar111: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
sweetrace:

Blah! blah! blah! This nation will not fall. It will thrive and play its rightful roll in Africa and the world at large.

Nation has already fallen. No quality education. That's why you can't difference between role and roll.

grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by sweetrace(f): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
mastar111:

Nation has already fallen. No quality education. That's why you can't difference between role and roll.

grin

Maybe that’s why you don’t use noun markers or articles in your sentences. Don’t worry, Nigeria will get.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Kdon2: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2019
nku5:

Pioneer armed robbers in Nigeria were Oyenusi and mighty Joe in the 70s. By the 90s international armed robbers like Shina Rambo were terrorising Benin Republic, Togo and Nigeria. Godogodo ruled the 2000s. These are the most notorious killers in Nigerian history. All yorubas

Badoo cults have claimed the lives of 1000s of people in Lagos and continue to do so.

Cultism una score A1. Armed robbery A1. Hard drugs A1

Did they not catch the Alaafin of Oyo with Ghana must go bag full of drugs at Heathrow Airport some years back grin but your Lagos-ibadan press kept it quiet

https://www.africa-confidential.com/article-preview/id/5342/Not_Alaafin_matter

Yet these are the people that point fingers at Igbos. Shameless hypocrites.

Always desperate as ever to prove a point.SMH
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2019
Kdon2:

Always desperate as ever to prove a point.SMH

Your alaafin na drug pusher. The facts speak for themselves

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Kdon2: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2019
nku5:

Your alaafin na drug pusher. The facts speak for themselves

Lefulefu like you!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by victor8269: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
sweetrace:

I hope you know that Nigeria is not the only country that fought a civil war. America fought a devastating civil war and they moved on from it. Anyway, why are you calling yourself victims of the civil war? Ojukwu led you into a needless war. He was denied his rightful position and instead of handling it as a personal issue, his ego made him involve the entire tribe. Some Igbos still do this When they have a personal fight, they make it an Igbo issue. Anyway, Igbos fought a good fight but lost. Gowon was magnanimous in victory. He declared the war as having no victor or vanquished. Exactly what more do the Igbos want? Did you expect to go into war without having any casualties ? Stop using Biafra to blackmail. It won’t work. Let’s move on.
Now, I know you know nothing about history. Ojukwu didn't lead the Igbos to the war. Brig. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi led the Igbos to the war. The troops were headed by Col. Nzeogwu. Ojukwu was only the premiere of the Eastern Region, leave him out of this, nobody has mentioned how Awolowo sold out Bakassi peninsula during the war. Igbos want to be independent but let's start from restructuring, is that too much to ask?. It's obvious that you know very little about Nigeria. Buhari would unknowningly help them actualize it. He has much hate and little strategy.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by sweetrace(f): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
victor8269:

Now, I know you know nothing about history. Ojukwu didn't lead the Igbos to the war. Brig. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi led the Igbos to the war. The troops were headed by Col. Nzeogwu. Ojukwu was only the premiere of the Eastern Region, leave him out of this, nobody has mentioned how Awolowo sold out Bakassi peninsula during the war. Igbos want to be independent but let's start from restructuring, is that too much to ask?. It's obvious that you know very little about Nigeria. Buhari would unknowningly help them actualize it. He has much hate and little strategy.

Why would I need to mention Awolowo when it is totally out of the context of my point? Child, you know nothing about what you’re saying. My suggestion is to go home and ask the elders. I’m not Yoruba nor Hausa. So please don’t play the tribe ish with me.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nazzysca: 8:07am On Apr 28, 2019
omenkaLives:
Dude, whether fake or real, is what is written there a lie?

Look at my siggy for example. These barbarians celebrate the death of others and expect sympathies in return when karma screws them up in their arses.

Dem never see nothing sef.
You call people who did not kill but only were expressing grief as a result of pains from what was meted out to them barbarians but spare the killer's themselves? This is not to say I support MASSOB's statement, I CONDEMN IT STRONGLY as the past is gone but on a lighter note, the middlebeltans should learn; they should be wise with each of the 3 major tribes.
Omenka, you should be in shame for your acts.
Nevertheless, MASSOB doesn't represent even 10% of the Igbo man's interest and yet you call the Igbos names for what MASSOB said.
It is obvious you're just sitting down searching for stuffs to carry on your hate. But you know what? The Igbos are blessed and no matter what your inks do to annihilate, intimidate, trample or even make poor, GOD has kept their heads high.
Who would not remember the heartleswords you and your ilks posted on NL during python dance? Till date, you guys still post pics of Igbos in mud water being oppressed by the N.A. but you know what? Extrajudicial activities supported by you and your type kept growing and as at today, soldiers rape and even sleep with people in IDPs in exchange for food.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nazzysca: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2019
sweetrace:

I hope you know that Nigeria is not the only country that fought a civil war. America fought a devastating civil war and they moved on from it. Anyway, why are you calling yourself victims of the civil war? Ojukwu led you into a needless war. He was denied his rightful position and instead of handling it as a personal issue, his ego made him involve the entire tribe. Some Igbos still do this When they have a personal fight, they make it an Igbo issue. Anyway, Igbos fought a good fight but lost. Gowon was magnanimous in victory. He declared the war as having no victor or vanquished. Exactly what more do the Igbos want? Did you expect to go into war without having any casualties ? Stop using Biafra to blackmail. It won’t work. Let’s move on.
Sister, you know the truth? You were fed with lies.
This is the timeline of the war
1) Bickering between Awolowo, Sar'Duana, and Zik. (Remember that Baba Awo was in prison till after the war started, NAIJA was boiling already between the 3 major tribes but majority between the Hausas and the Yorubas cos Zik was a more docile entity that Awolowo)
2) First Coup led by Nzeogwu
3) Counter Coup
4) Annihilation of every being identified as Igbo in the North.
The last one caused the war not Ojukwu's ego. My uncle escaped death in Kano during the pogrom, while my father fought that war and he explained that loads of 911 from the North arrived with dead bodies of Igbos and Gowon did nothing to stop it so every Igbo man back home decided to fight that war and saw in Ojukwu a leader. However, the truth is that Ojukwu had some ego too as was seen in his treatment of 3 key men(2 Igbos and 1 Yoruba man) and his advancement towards Nigeria after the NA was pushed back from the Biafran borders.
Now, imagine that the Benue people take arm against the Fulani HM due to PMB's inactions, what would your judgement be?
See, Gowon was never magnanimous in victory:
There was no rehabilitation or reconciliatory moves in the east safe for the NYSC project.
Remember that the SE had non-indigenous soldiers as govs then, we the Igbos built our places ourselves without gov't interventions.
Till today the Rwandan genocide has a day of remembrance in Rwanda and the massacred tribe has a president today but Nigeria has not even for once had a memorial of the pogrom.
The US also fought wars but reconciled and integrated better but Nigeria is such a terrible place.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by sweetrace(f): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nazzysca:

Sister, you know the truth? You were fed with lies.
This is the timeline of the war
1) Bickering between Awolowo, Sar'Duana, and Zik. (Remember that Baba Awo was in prison till after the war started, NAIJA was boiling already between the 3 major tribes but majority between the Hausas and the Yorubas cos Zik was a more docile entity that Awolowo)
2) First Coup led by Nzeogwu
3) Counter Coup
4) Annihilation of every being identified as Igbo in the North.
The last one caused the war not Ojukwu's ego. My uncle escaped death in Kano during the pogrom, while my father fought that war and he explained that loads of 911 from the North arrived with dead bodies of Igbos and Gowon did nothing to stop it so every Igbo man back home decided to fight that war and saw in Ojukwu a leader. However, the truth is that Ojukwu had some ego too as was seen in his treatment of 3 key men(2 Igbos and 1 Yoruba man) and his advancement towards Nigeria after the NA was pushed back from the Biafran borders.
Now, imagine that the Benue people take arm against the Fulani HM due to PMB's inactions, what would your judgement be?
See, Gowon was never magnanimous in victory:
There was no rehabilitation or reconciliatory moves in the east safe for the NYSC project.
Remember that the SE had non-indigenous soldiers as govs then, we the Igbos built our places ourselves without gov't interventions.
Till today the Rwandan genocide has a day of remembrance in Rwanda and the massacred tribe has a president today but Nigeria has not even for once had a memorial of the pogrom.
The US also fought wars but reconciled and integrated better but Nigeria is such a terrible place.

My first degree was world history. I was taught in a very objective way and allowed to seek the truth for myself. No, I was not fed lies. Rwanda has a President from the massacred tribe today and so Nigeria should give the presidency to an Igbo man? Is that how democracy works? Don’t you have to vie for elections. Was Ebele Jonathan not originally Igbo? Please, I’m neither Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. I’m not interested in tribal sentiments for Nigeria. I’m interested in who is capable of getting the job done. And there is an armed forces day for all those slain in the war. Do you want a special day for the Igbos? Then all the numerous tribes in Nigeria should have a special day each because all tribes suffered casualties. I wish the Igbos will get this huge chip of their shoulders.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by victor8269: 9:11am On May 04, 2019
sweetrace:

Why would I need to mention Awolowo when it is totally out of the context of my point? Child, you know nothing about what you’re saying. My suggestion is to go home and ask the elders. I’m not Yoruba nor Hausa. So please don’t play the tribe ish with me.
when I see a tribal bigot I just know them
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by sweetrace(f): 11:52am On May 04, 2019
victor8269:
when I see a tribal bigot I just know them

Seriously? I’m neither ignorant, Yoruba, or Hausa. Where is the bigotry coming from? Okay, I get it now. You don’t know the meaning of bigot.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 04, 2019
Nice wink
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nazzysca: 1:26am On May 08, 2019
sweetrace:

My first degree was world history. I was taught in a very objective way and allowed to seek the truth for myself. No, I was not fed lies. Rwanda has a President from the massacred tribe today and so Nigeria should give the presidency to an Igbo man? Is that how democracy works? Don’t you have to vie for elections. Was Ebele Jonathan not originally Igbo? Please, I’m neither Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. I’m not interested in tribal sentiments for Nigeria. I’m interested in who is capable of getting the job done. And there is an armed forces day for all those slain in the war. Do you want a special day for the Igbos? Then all the numerous tribes in Nigeria should have a special day each because all tribes suffered casualties. I wish the Igbos will get this huge chip of their shoulders.

My dear, this question of yours, "Was Ebele Jonathan not originally Igbo?" proves my words, "YOU were simply fed with lies".
GET is not by origin nor geography an Igbo man.
No one is asking for an Igbo man presidency and from your replies, it seems you are sentimental by circumventing my questions on proper reconciliation. Do you think the Rwandan genocide was one-sided? My dear both Hutus and Tutsis killed themselves in that genocide. My dear,you need to study these histories again.
You are a history student but didn't point out areas of my failure in history even as I countered your claim that the war was premised on ojukwu's ego. Today, the killings by the flank herdsmen shows what Igbos went through and any time these minorities try to fight back the FG sends its armies against them.
Yet you claim you are not sentimental?
Aunty, you lie here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.