Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,656 members, 7,847,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple (62431 Views)

Signs That Show That Blood Is Not Flowing Well In Your Body / COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG / Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2019
Who suck am last? angry

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by nonye6194: 5:22pm On May 11, 2019
you've made a doctor's appointment and came to nairaland for bants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by DWJOBScom(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2019
Even before reading , i will plead you go to the hospital and have it checked!

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 11, 2019
Go and visit a MEDICAL DOCTOR and not a NATIVE DOCTOR

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Peterpanny: 5:22pm On May 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Hope one of these girls didn't use your boxers sha....don't worry. You will be fine
ur brain is really trying

2 Likes

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Bossgirl733: 5:22pm On May 11, 2019
You better start fasting and prayer now shocked shocked

See my Signature grin grin
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Mrkumareze(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2019
Picture or I don't believe it angry

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by akejujoe(f): 5:23pm On May 11, 2019
Be calm sir. Wait till a doctor examines you and if it is something serious like cancer (i hope it's not) , lets hope it is in the early stages when it can still be treated. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by SocialJustice: 5:23pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:

But I'm a guy
Men can also have breast cancer but do not conclude until you get diagnosed by a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Deathisfree: 5:24pm On May 11, 2019
Your village people are sucking your blood from your nipple

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Jilshed: 5:26pm On May 11, 2019
This is possibly the cause

3 Likes

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Foodforthought: 5:26pm On May 11, 2019
It's a revelation. It shows you have the blood(reddish) of a human and the spirit of an angel(whitish).
grin
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 11, 2019
Tallesty1:
The cancer is male
You dey mad grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by xynerise: 5:26pm On May 11, 2019
IamD18:
Bruv, to be honest, I think you are pregnant.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Bossgirl733: 5:27pm On May 11, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Who suck am last? angry

You grin

See my Signature grin grin
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by affinity77(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2019
Bro, it's a bad sign. See a physician
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Achile1515: 5:27pm On May 11, 2019
Check your Doctor ASAP.
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 11, 2019
symptoms sound like HIV + syphillis + gonorrhea 100%. Very serious condition almost hopeless...your only cure is to stand naked in front of maryland junction and shout blood of jesus 10 times every five minutes....special miracle shall await you!!

ps: Nairaland is not a hospital, if you dont have money for Doctor I understand but you have data for internet and you bypass google/webmd and go to nairaland asking question? receive some sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2019
SoftP:
Suck me ! Suck me!

D babe don bite ur nipple

Kpelee
pls is hope gay? Just asking
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2019
Tallesty1:
The cancer is male
grin grin grin na kill you suppose kill him

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by MartinsD12(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Dear God, I am appalled by the comments above me.

A majority of Nairaland commentors are Dundees. There are over 2million members on Nairaland with an estimated 10million non registered members. Out of the over 2million register members, only 0.5% of them are regular commentors who also push the like, share, and mention buttons. 70% are active readers who go through the comments but don't like, share or mention. 29% are active readers only. They don't wish to see the rubbish posted by half of 0.5 commentors.

That is why the average maximum likes fluctuates between 100 - 300likes per very good and very useless comments and peak at 400likes for great and most useless comments. There is a battle for the soul of commentary amongst the 0.5% with a significant push and leanings towards the 'useless'.

If the high nos of reasonable readers from the 99% push the buttons, the average likes, shares or mentions for a great post will peak at over 200k or more just like you find in Instagram. However, the ruthlessness and insolence of half the 0.5% who quickly post the 'useless' has painstakingly made it difficult for the 70% who regularly search for good and great comments and 29% who rarely are interested in going down the journey of 'useless'.

When I write, I write for the digestion of the 99% and half the 0.5%. The most reasonable and important part of the group who although, stay quiet, are far more active in mind.

Richdad
Off point how does this profer solution to op dilemma undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by aku626(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2019
I’m not sure you you’re serious bring matters of high importance of this to a place like Nairaland. Seeking what if I may ask?
Sympathy
Solutions
Prescriptions
Prayers
?

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by blazer2018: 5:29pm On May 11, 2019
I do not want to scare you, but it seems like breast cancer to me...I pray I am wrong sha...Pls make sure u visit a doctor ASAP, because breast cancer in males spread faster than that of females...best of luck with ur test.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by deltateam: 5:29pm On May 11, 2019
Tallesty1:
The cancer is male

grin Please help him overcome it.
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by AmazingELixir: 5:29pm On May 11, 2019
Let's see breast first...it will give a better understanding on how to proffer solutions.
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:29pm On May 11, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Dear God, I am appalled by the comments above me.

A majority of Nairaland commentors are Dundees. There are over 2million members on Nairaland with an estimated 10million non registered members. Out of the over 2million register members, only 0.5% of them are regular commentors who also push the like, share, and mention buttons. 70% are active readers who go through the comments but don't like, share or mention. 29% are active readers only. They don't wish to see the rubbish posted by half of 0.5 commentors.

That is why the average maximum likes fluctuates between 100 - 300likes per very good and very useless comments and peak at 400likes for great and most useless comments. There is a battle for the soul of commentary amongst the 0.5% with a significant push and leanings towards the 'useless'.

If the high nos of reasonable readers from the 99% push the buttons, the average likes, shares or mentions for a great post will peak at over 200k or more just like you find in Instagram. However, the ruthlessness and insolence of half the 0.5% who quickly post the 'useless' has painstakingly made it difficult for the 70% who regularly search for good and great comments and 29% who rarely are interested in going down the journey of 'useless'.

When I write, I write for the digestion of the 99% and half the 0.5%. The most reasonable and important part of the group who although, stay quiet, are far more active in mind.

Richdad

U av succeeded in saying nothing

16 Likes

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by frozen70(f): 5:30pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:
Afternoon everyone.

My right nipple starting hurting since yesterday afternoon. I paid it no mind as I thought it would soon pass.

But this morning, while taking my bath, it hurt so bad that I felt something coming out, I squeezed it and blood mixed with a whitish fluid was coming out.

I called my boss quickly to tell him I won't be coming to work on Monday cos I'll be going to the hospital first thing that day but the nipple discharge that happened is making me scared as hell. Google gives very scary result about the situation.

What could be the cause?
PS: I'm a 24 year old male

Hospital test and doctors examination on it will give you good details about it

I am thinking it's prolactin and it's usually caused by hormonal imbalance

Just calm down it will be rectified medical

Meanwhile avoid sex for the time being because these guys can't do without sucking boobs

2 Likes

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by martineverest(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2019
IamD18:
Bruv, to be honest, I think you are pregnant.

faints
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Queenboy123(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2019
This is serious, just wait on the doctor's report
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Amanda4life: 5:31pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:
Afternoon everyone.

My right nipple starting hurting since yesterday afternoon. I paid it no mind as I thought it would soon pass.

But this morning, while taking my bath, it hurt so bad that I felt something coming out, I squeezed it and blood mixed with a whitish fluid was coming out.

I called my boss quickly to tell him I won't be coming to work on Monday cos I'll be going to the hospital first thing that day but the nipple discharge that happened is making me scared as hell. Google gives very scary result about the situation.

What could be the cause?
PS: I'm a 24 year old male

Infection pls or hormonal imbalance

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Acetosyn: 5:31pm On May 11, 2019
I wonder how people can bring their personal problems to Nairaland of all places seeking for help. All you gonna see are stupid derogatory comments from half Witted human beings. Why even bother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Britain's Fattest Man, Jason Holton, Is Dead (Photos) / Can A Person In Their Twenties Have Angina? / 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.