Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,656 members, 7,847,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple (62432 Views)

Signs That Show That Blood Is Not Flowing Well In Your Body / COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG / Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by gykes(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2019
adonismuller:
if I like this your post does it mean it's a useless post?

Btw, you didn't say anything about the guys problem....

...... Which automatically makes his post useless, as regards the subject matter.

Dude was just busy throwing stats and percentiles, trying so hard to seem smart with zero meaningful input smh

Well, it's better to ignore such posts than grace them with a quote to massage their 'i-am-so-smart' / narcissistic ego...lol

2 Likes

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Fourwinds: 5:55pm On May 11, 2019
Tallesty1:
The cancer is male
Oturugbeke...i don hear today
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by reealec(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:

But I'm a guy

u r experiencing hormonal imbalance my sis hard same issh last month but today shes ok doh the drugs are wai too expensive n it just two inside whc u r to get every two weeks the cost of the drug is 10k....but try n get a beta ogumentin dohs one is for 6k the original depends on location too
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by NAJALYN: 5:55pm On May 11, 2019
Whatever it is Stem Cell STC30 will solve the problem. Please read it here and Watch the Videos

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by grandstar(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
SINCE you have consulted google and the hospital, why are you here on nairaland?

i hope for good news concerning your plight.\

If you looking for a €500 note (about 200,000), you'll lsearch everywhere for it, including the roof.and especially the dustbin.

You'll do far more for your health. The guys desperate! I never hear this one before, blood discharge from your nipple, worse it is from a man!
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by ijabiken1(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:

But I'm a guy
u just enter ur povaty stage
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by nathaniel27(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2019
;Dthem don Use u buy Benz be that[center]them don Use u buy Benz be that[/center]them don Use u buy Benz be that
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Rmpopman: 5:57pm On May 11, 2019
bro your menstruation is drawing close.....check the last date you menstruate last....
VeryConcerned:
Afternoon everyone.

My right nipple starting hurting since yesterday afternoon. I paid it no mind as I thought it would soon pass.

But this morning, while taking my bath, it hurt so bad that I felt something coming out, I squeezed it and blood mixed with a whitish fluid was coming out.

I called my boss quickly to tell him I won't be coming to work on Monday cos I'll be going to the hospital first thing that day but the nipple discharge that happened is making me scared as hell. Google gives very scary result about the situation.

What could be the cause?
PS: I'm a 24 year old male
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Odkboy23(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2019
Neimar:
Stop having Anal Sex with ur guy grin
WTF!!! What does anal sex had to do with bleeding of the nipple
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Adeola97(f): 5:59pm On May 11, 2019
Hmmm symptoms of breast cancer the lord is with you bro
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Eze2000(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2019
isthatso:

is the fool not the man who has data and bypassed google and webmd to ask medical questions on Nairaland?

Stop talking like that u are being heartless

2 Likes

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by eyinjuege: 6:00pm On May 11, 2019
Male?
Please, go to the hospital immediately. It may just be cancer. Do you smoke cigarettes? Any family history of breast, prostate cancer?
Please, go to a good hospital immediately, and go and sort your self out. They must rule out cancer first and foremost because of the bloody discharge.
The few cases of Male breast cancers I've seen all came with bloody nipple discharge, though they were older than you. This is not to scare you o, but just take it seriously till you're given the all clear.
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by kelvine(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2019
This is wicked cry

Tallesty1:
The cancer is male

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Isoduwa(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2019
Buhari you see Nor be say the guy Nor know road to hospital

But he chose Nairaland because he Nor get money �
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Ibnltd33: 6:03pm On May 11, 2019
i guess its called Gynecomastia, Other symtoms of male breast cancer. KINDLY SEE YOUR DOCTOR. God is incharge

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Dear God, I am appalled by the comments above me.

A majority of Nairaland commentors are Dundees. There are over 2million members on Nairaland with an estimated 10million non registered members. Out of the over 2million register members, only 0.5% of them are regular commentors who also push the like, share, and mention buttons. 70% are active readers who go through the comments but don't like, share or mention. 29% are active readers only. They don't wish to see the rubbish posted by half of 0.5 commentors.

That is why the average maximum likes fluctuates between 100 - 300likes per very good and very useless comments and peak at 400likes for great and most useless comments. There is a battle for the soul of commentary amongst the 0.5% with a significant push and leanings towards the 'useless'.

If the high nos of reasonable readers from the 99% push the buttons, the average likes, shares or mentions for a great post will peak at over 200k or more just like you find in Instagram. However, the ruthlessness and insolence of half the 0.5% who quickly post the 'useless' has painstakingly made it difficult for the 70% who regularly search for good and great comments and 29% who rarely are interested in going down the journey of 'useless'.

When I write, I write for the digestion of the 99% and half the 0.5%. The most reasonable and important part of the group who although, stay quiet, are far more active in mind and reason.

Richdad

3 Likes

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 11, 2019
Eze2000:

Stop talking like that u are being heartless

Poverty, lack of sense and sentimentality will combine to kill you if you dont engage your brains. You and 99% of comments have no solution to the mans problem, your "sympathy" will not solve his problem, your "sympathy" has nothing to offer him except to waste his time and data reading useless unhelpful comments. My "heartlessness" (if he has any sense) will send him to the right place to get the info he needs.

His answer is not on Nairaland. if he cannot afford a doctor he should not waste his time on nairaland. All he has to do if he has any sense is google blood nipple simple!!!!

heartless as you may think it is, I have done more to help him by telling him where to go on the web than your sympathy has done for him.

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by adonismuller(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2019
gykes:

...... Which automatically makes his post useless, as regards the subject matter.

Dude was just busy throwing stats and percentiles, trying so hard to seem smart with zero meaningful input smh

Well, it's better to ignore such posts than grace them with a quote to massage their 'i-am-so-smart' / narcissistic ego...lol

thats how people will write ten fullscaps in exam hall and still get f9

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by frozen70(f): 6:07pm On May 11, 2019
Queenboy123:

He is a male oo

Ohhh thanks.

Rest will reveal it
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Ishilove: 6:07pm On May 11, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Dear God, I am appalled by the comments above me.

A majority of Nairaland commentors are Dundees. There are over 2million members on Nairaland with an estimated 10million non registered members. Out of the over 2million register members, only 0.5% of them are regular commentors who also push the like, share, and mention buttons. 70% are active readers who go through the comments but don't like, share or mention. 29% are active readers only. They don't wish to see the rubbish posted by half of 0.5 commentors.

That is why the average maximum likes fluctuates between 100 - 300likes per very good and very useless comments and peak at 400likes for great and most useless comments. There is a battle for the soul of commentary amongst the 0.5% with a significant push and leanings towards the 'useless'.

If the high nos of reasonable readers from the 99% push the buttons, the average likes, shares or mentions for a great post will peak at over 200k or more just like you find in Instagram. However, the ruthlessness and insolence of half the 0.5% who quickly post the 'useless' has painstakingly made it difficult for the 70% who regularly search for good and great comments and 29% who rarely are interested in going down the journey of 'useless'.

When I write, I write for the digestion of the 99% and half the 0.5%. The most reasonable and important part of the group who although, stay quiet, are far more active in mind and reason.

Richdad

6 Likes

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 11, 2019
Richdad50:
Half the 0.5% useless.
Nna you've not said anything regarding the op's predicament

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Angaderyy: 6:08pm On May 11, 2019
[
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by geezynoni: 6:08pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:
Afternoon everyone.

My right nipple starting hurting since yesterday afternoon. I paid it no mind as I thought it would soon pass.

But this morning, while taking my bath, it hurt so bad that I felt something coming out, I squeezed it and blood mixed with a whitish fluid was coming out.

I called my boss quickly to tell him I won't be coming to work on Monday cos I'll be going to the hospital first thing that day but the nipple discharge that happened is making me scared as hell. Google gives very scary result about the situation.

What could be the cause?

What da fek.. Male??
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by bluntbloke(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:
Afternoon everyone.

What could be the cause?
mtchewww, you lost me at "24 year old male"

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by geezynoni: 6:11pm On May 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You've not said anything bro
How does it help solve that guy's issue
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by lebienconnu: 6:12pm On May 11, 2019
A differential is breast abscess. In that case, the milky discharge is actually puss. This is very likely because of the presence of blood and pain. I would like to ask if you have fever. This is as a result of bacterial infection of the breast tissue. A good antibiotics will do the job.

Anoher is hyperprolactinaemia, a condition characterised by excessive prolactin secretion into the blood. If that milky discharge is really milk then the diagnosis is nailed. This is not good as it may lead to secondary infertility. How is your erection? Libido? Any visual impairment? I would be gunning for pituitary tumour so I would order for a CT scan. This is not very good.

In any case, prompt presentation at a tertiary hospital is indicated. The earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by frankson1(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2019
Tallesty1:
The cancer is male

shocked ; cheesy cheesy guy, I just dey laugh as if person dey tickle me.
You folks can be so funny.

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Queendenie(f): 6:13pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:

But I'm a guy
Cancer doesn't depreciate, last week I told a guy in my area to stop bleaching that cancer is approaching him little by little his skin looks sour and nipples reddish.
When you are telling them to stop bleaching eating unnecessary foods and drinks.
The result is out now
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by uchamma: 6:14pm On May 11, 2019
IamD18:
Bruv, to be honest, I think you are pregnant.

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by somegirl1: 6:15pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:

But I'm a guy

Men also develop breast cancer. Make sure to get your symptoms thoroughly investigated at the hospital; and get a second opinion regardless of the initial diagnosis.
All the best.

Overview
Male breast cancer is a rare cancer that forms in the breast tissue of men. Though breast cancer is most commonly thought of as a disease that affects women, breast cancer does occur in men.

Male breast cancer is most common in older men, though it can occur at any age.

Men diagnosed with male breast cancer at an early stage have a good chance for a cure. Treatment typically involves surgery to remove the breast tissue. Other treatments, such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy, may be recommended based on your particular situation.

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of male breast cancer can include:

A painless lump or thickening in your breast tissue
Changes to the skin covering your breast, such as dimpling, puckering, redness or scaling
Changes to your nipple, such as redness or scaling, or a nipple that begins to turn inward
Discharge from your nipple

When to see a doctor
Make an appointment with your doctor if you have any persistent signs or symptoms that worry you.

Causes
It's not clear what causes male breast cancer.

Doctors know that male breast cancer occurs when some breast cells divide more rapidly than healthy cells do. The accumulating cells form a tumor that may spread (metastasize) to nearby tissue, to the lymph nodes or to other parts of the body.

Where breast cancer begins in men
Everyone is born with a small amount of breast tissue. Breast tissue consists of milk-producing glands (lobules), ducts that carry milk to the nipples, and fat.

During puberty, women begin developing more breast tissue, and men do not. But because men are born with a small amount of breast tissue, they can develop breast cancer.

Types of breast cancer diagnosed in men include:

Cancer that begins in the milk ducts (ductal carcinoma). Nearly all male breast cancer is ductal carcinoma.
Cancer that begins in the milk-producing glands (lobular carcinoma). This type is rare in men because they have few lobules in their breast tissue.
Other types of cancer. Other, rarer types of breast cancer that can occur in men include Paget's disease of the nipple and inflammatory breast cancer.
Inherited genes that increase breast cancer risk
Some men inherit abnormal (mutated) genes from their parents that increase the risk of breast cancer. Mutations in one of several genes, especially a gene called BRCA2, put you at greater risk of developing breast and prostate cancers.

If you have a strong family history of cancer, discuss this with your doctor. Your doctor may recommend that you meet with a genetic counselor in order to consider genetic testing to see if you carry genes that increase your risk of cancer.

Risk factors
Factors that increase the risk of male breast cancer include:

Older age. The risk of breast cancer increases as you age. Male breast cancer is most often diagnosed in men in their 60s.

Exposure to estrogen. If you take estrogen-related drugs, such as those used for hormone therapy for prostate cancer, your risk of breast cancer is increased.

Family history of breast cancer. If you have a close family member with breast cancer, you have a greater chance of developing the disease.

Klinefelter's syndrome. This genetic syndrome occurs when boys are born with more than one copy of the X chromosome. Klinefelter's syndrome causes abnormal development of the testicles. As a result, men with this syndrome produce lower levels of certain male hormones (androgens) and more female hormones (estrogens).

Liver disease. Certain conditions, such as cirrhosis of the liver, can reduce male hormones and increase female hormones, increasing your risk of breast cancer.

Obesity. Obesity is associated with higher levels of estrogen in the body, which increases the risk of male breast cancer.
Testicle disease or surgery. Having inflamed testicles (orchitis) or surgery to remove a testicle (orchiectomy) can increase your risk of male breast cancer.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/male-breast-cancer/symptoms-causes/syc-20374740

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 11, 2019
kissval1388:
Intraductal papilloma
But he is only 24 & a male for that matter too
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Emceesaka: 6:23pm On May 11, 2019
Yahoo boys don use your boxer short

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Britain's Fattest Man, Jason Holton, Is Dead (Photos) / Can A Person In Their Twenties Have Angina? / 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.