Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions (27340 Views)

I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / How Does A Born Again Christian Hear GOD About The Right Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by EternalBeing: 7:07am On May 19, 2019
You are your own best Prophet, you are your own best Pastor, you are your own best Seer. If only you'll desire to know and please your Creator more than any other thing in Life, the supernatural would become your natural. Christians that have received the grace to see and hear instructions, directives, secrets, etc from God should share their experiences here to let young Christians know that Christianity is relationship with highest Divinity. I too will share my personal experience of hearing from God and vivid visions that I received and came to pass acurately. Holy Spirit speaks to God’s people in many ways, one of which is through prophetic visions, pictures and visual impressions of the mind.

In the Old Testament, prophets frequently received visions and pictures from God and saw into the spiritual realm. One of the terms used for a prophet was ‘seer’. The Hebrew word, ra’ah used by Samuel of himself means to see, look, perceive and have vision. (1 Sam 9:19, [1]) The noun chozeh used of many prophets in the OT means ‘a seer’ or ‘a vision.’[2]

The gift of prophetic vision is carried through to the church today and examples appear throughout the New Testament. On the day of Pentecost, Peter quoted God’s word through the Prophet Joel:

‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.’ (Acts 2:17)

Types of Prophetic Vision.

A vision usually occurs as a simple picture (or moving picture) coming to mind—the Holy Spirit’s fleeting imprint upon our imagination.
The New Testament also records a ‘trance vision’. (Acts 10:9-17) During a trance vision, awareness of physical surroundings remains, but the vision also appears real to the senses.
A third type of vision is ‘open vision’, where a person experiences the vision as a physical reality. (Acts 10:3-4)
8 Ways to Grow In Prophetic Visions and Pictures.

Before we get into the 8 ways, you need to know that you must submit the source of your thoughts to Holy Spirit for youyou to clearly hear and see from HIM. Relentlessly pray that HOLY SPIRIT should take permanent charge and control of the source of your thoughts. Also, you must strive to prevent evil/dirty thoughts from being entertain. They'll aways come knocking at the door of your heart, but you've been given power to choose. You must master to shut them out instead of letting them in an entertaining them like August visitors.
Romans 12:2 "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."

Proverbs 4:23
"Guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it proceed the issues of Life."

You have to make up your mind like Job in Job 31:1 and constantly remind yourself that "I covenanted with my eyes; why then should I look upon a maid? ( I have covenanted with my eyes never to look lustfully at any girl." It's a training that you must undergo, always look away till your mind is list free.

Would you like to develop your ability to receive pictures, impressions and visions from God? Here are 8 ways you can grow in your gift of spiritual sight:

1. Desire to See What the Father is doing and work/walk
with HIM in it..
“Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.” (John 5:19)

Firstly ask, ‘What is my motivation for wanting to see in the spiritual realm?’

Your motivation for prophetic vision should be that of Jesus—the desire to see what your Father is doing and to know what is on God’s heart. This is not only the highest use of prophetic vision; it is also a guard against deception.

2. Yield Your Imagination to the Holy Spirit

Pray and yield your imagination to the Holy Spirit. Consider your imagination to be a canvas that the Holy Spirit can paint upon. Habakkuk says, ‘I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts; I will look to see what he will say to me…’ (Hab 2:1)

If you are not used to this, here are some practical exercises that can help you to activate your imagination and grow your gift of prophetic vision:

Read or listen to Scripture and picture the stories in your minds eye. Imagine them as a movie—where are you in the scene?
Picture yourself operating in in the future call and destiny of God upon your life. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you and s

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by EternalBeing: 7:07am On May 19, 2019
Ask the Holy Spirit to help you and show you the Father’s purposes. Hold onto these visions lightly—you can only dream according to what God has revealed to you to date. More will unfold in times to come. (See point 7 below regarding accountability)
Picture yourself in immediate commitments or challenges that you have, operating in the anointing of the Spirit and in intimacy with God.
Wait on God with your eyes closed during times of reflection and worship. Be expectant to see what the Holy Spirit may show you.
When you are praying for or with others, pause in God’s Presence to see if He has anything to show you.
3. Keep a Record of What you See

‘Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it.’ (Hab 2:3)

Take notes of what you see, so that you can reflect on what God is showing you and keep it for future reference.

Journaling is a good way to record prophetic pictures and visions, but your method can be as simple as jotting down a few notes on your phone or any handy device.

4. Guard What You Look at

I will not look with approval on anything that is vile. (Ps 101:3a)

It is vital that you set aside your vision and imagination for the use of the Holy Spirit by guarding what you choose to watch (this includes Internet, TV and movies).

As the Apostle Paul says, ‘In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for special purposes and some for common use. Those who cleanse themselves from the latter [turning from wickedness, will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.’ (2 Tim 2:20-21)

5. Remember Symbols Require Interpretation

‘The word of the Lord came to me: “What do you see, Jeremiah?” “I see the branch of an almond tree,” I replied. The Lord said to me, “You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled.” (Jer 1:11-12)

Learn to distinguish between revelation that is plain, requiring no interpretation, and that which is symbolic.

In the Bible, God frequently uses symbols and metaphors in prophetic vision. These require interpretation to explain their meaning.

Sometimes the Holy Spirit does not give an immediate interpretation and invites us to go on a journey of discovery with Him as to the full meaning of a vision.

6. Prioritise Study of the Bible

Alongside your regular Bible study, take note of Scriptural symbolism. As you grow in prophetic vision, the Holy Spirit will make use of any symbols that are familiar to you, but the first base for interpretation is always Scripture.

7. Operate with Love and Wisdom

Be natural in your approach to growing in your gift of prophetic visions. Practice these tips for beginning in your prophetic ministry.

Love people in the use of your gift—practice sharing sensitively and in a positive and encouraging way. If you don’t yet have clarity on the meaning of a picture, and it may be confusing, hold back and pray further. Use wisdom in the timing and manner that you share a picture.

8. Practice 3 Levels of Accountability

There is no hierarchy of importance in the different types of prophetic vision. A simple, fleeting impression given by the Holy Spirit can be just as powerful in its effect and meaning as an open vision—and both need to be weighed up. In 2 Cor 11:14 the Apostle Paul warns, ‘Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.’

Three levels of accountability are:

Personally weighing up the prophecy or vision against Scripture, along with other filters
A means of accountability in your prophetic gift. As well accountability to your own oversight, this includes accountability unique to certain situations (for example to parents if ministering to a young child, or to the leadership of a church where you have been invited to minister)
Accountability for personal guidance and important life decisions. This includes pastoral oversight who know you well and have the big picture of your life and family in mind.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by EternalBeing: 7:09am On May 19, 2019
Thank you JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach.
Now, I'll share my personal practical experience as regards this gift. HE has shown and told me things about my personal Destiny that I wrote down in my Dream/Vision/Divine Instruction Book (every serious-minded Christian should have this) I cannot share the content here.

The very first clear vision tha I saw was years ago when I newly started thirsting to know HIM and the Power of HIS resurrection. It was around 5:00PM and I was in my room. Suddenly, I became oblivious of my environment and saw my uncle and his friend furiously driving into our Estate being hotly chased by Police vehicle. They finally caught up with them in front of our house, dragged them down, beat them like common criminals and the take them away to lock them up. I believe it was the Holy Spirit that came upon me to show me that HE's real and knows everything. It looked so real that when I came back to my senses, I was terrified. That evening, I pleaded with my uncle never to quarrel with anybody. He looked at me like "wetin dey do this one"

Precisely 2 days later, my uncle and his friend went to buy things for the naming ceremony of his new child which was to hold that morning. On their way back, they were stopped at a police check point. My uncle's friend that was driving accelerated instead of stopping. Another Policeman in the front tried to stay in the way but the new father accelerated the more. So, the Police jumped on the vehicle bonnet and held on to the windscreen. They concluded ththey must be armed robbers trying to escape. This guy drove zig-zag till the police fell off. By then police van was already chasing them. He navigated into our Estate. It was several gun shots that made all of us to rush out. Just as I saw in the vision, but my Uncle was not beaten ( maybe because I fasted I prayed about the Vision.), his friend was mercilessly beaten and taken to Station. He celebrated his child's Naming in Police custody. This experience made me to seek GOD the more, ever since.

The latest of HIS audible voice that I heard was few weeks ago. My house has a major access road, through with I drive in my car, and a foot path at the back. For over 2 years now, I've always used the back foot path without any lights whenever I want to go and buy things from a shop 5 houses away. As I wanted to go out through the well-known path without light as usual, I head HIM say "Take light with you". So, I took my phone and on its torch app to light the bush path as I went to buy the things. But I didn't see any snake (as I thought that would be on the bushy foot path). So, being skeptical on my way back, I didn't used the light. On getting to a particular spot, I heard "Stop!" I froze and quickly put on my phone torch. Lo and behold, I see a massively big bat(may be vampire bat) right in the middle of the foot path. The light directly on its eyes, it made squeaking noise, I saw the teeth. It then scampered/flew away. I wore a shot, I would have stepped on it and it would have sank it's teeth into my leg.

The best priceless relationship/friendship we Christians could ever have is with the HOLY SPIRIT. Hunger for it, don't stop trying to make HIS Temple (your body) clean for HIM to permanently dwell in and don't ever give up until you permanently become HIS Own

Psalm 50:5 "Gather my Saints together unto ME, those who have covenanted with ME by Sacrifice"

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by paddyofboss(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2019
K
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by hopefulLandlord: 8:03am On May 19, 2019
I always try my possible best to avoid dealing with people who claim to talk to a Jewish god or see visions because they can see anything, do anything and say its from the Jewish god

I remember reading where Yahweh of the Jewish mythology told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

this same Jewish god in the bible once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep their young virgin girls as war booty.

this same Yahweh showed a prophet vision of him sending lying spirits to Ahab's prophets

avoid people who claim to talk to some god. there's no limit to what can come of it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by naijaguy123456(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2019
Some people hear God’s word after smoking weed. Is that true ?

[img]https://i./BhYG.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2019
It's simple... Just have serious fever, you'll begin to hear "God's" voice and see visions
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Waksdabos(m): 8:09am On May 19, 2019
Michealous567:
see below
YOUR NEED SLAP!

2 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by NPComplete: 8:12am On May 19, 2019
You wanna see visions? Take some Ayahuasca brew with some magic mushrooms. U will see visions alright.

Nobody hears from God.
I will be willing to put anyone who can hear from God consistently and achieve consistent results to the test. All we have are just people listening to their hunches. That's why Christians achieve the same result on the average as any other groups.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by paranorman(m): 8:17am On May 19, 2019
Hmmm.. I see

1 Like

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by greatiyk4u(m): 8:18am On May 19, 2019
Every vision, prophesy and dream you claim to have is already written in the Bible and that was why there was no record of prophets after the coming of Jesus Christ

The apostles continued with the sermon of Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by shollyshine(m): 8:19am On May 19, 2019
Jesus is Lord

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by oruma19: 8:26am On May 19, 2019
So u don't believe there is a true God? Explain y
hopefulLandlord:
I always try my possible best to avoid dealing with people who claim to talk to a Jewish god or see visions because they can see anything, do anything and say its from the Jewish god

I remember reading where Yahweh of the Jewish mythology told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

this same Jewish god in the bible once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep their young virgin girls as war booty.

this same Yahweh showed a prophet vision of him sending lying spirits to Ahab's prophets

avoid people who claim to talk to some god. there's no limit to what can come of it

2 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by hopefulLandlord: 8:28am On May 19, 2019
oruma19:
So u don't believe there is a true God? Explain y

I believe any god that interferes in our affairs does not exist

2 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by BabyApple(m): 8:32am On May 19, 2019
No you can't hear the voice of God.
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by tstx(m): 8:32am On May 19, 2019
Cool

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by tstx(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2019
EternalBeing:
You are your own best Prophet, you are your own best Pastor, you are your own best Seer. If only you'll desire to know and please your Creator more than any other thing in Life, the supernatural would become your natural. Christians that have received the grace to see and hear instructions, directives, secrets, etc from God should share their experiences here to let young Christians know that Christianity is relationship with highest Divinity. I too will share my personal experience of hearing from God and vivid visions that I received and came to pass acurately. Holy Spirit speaks to God’s people in many ways, one of which is through prophetic visions, pictures and visual impressions of the mind.

In the Old Testament, prophets frequently received visions and pictures from God and saw into the spiritual realm. One of the terms used for a prophet was ‘seer’. The Hebrew word, ra’ah used by Samuel of himself means to see, look, perceive and have vision. (1 Sam 9:19, [1]) The noun chozeh used of many prophets in the OT means ‘a seer’ or ‘a vision.’[2]

The gift of prophetic vision is carried through to the church today and examples appear throughout the New Testament. On the day of Pentecost, Peter quoted God’s word through the Prophet Joel:

‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.’ (Acts 2:17)

Types of Prophetic Vision.

A vision usually occurs as a simple picture (or moving picture) coming to mind—the Holy Spirit’s fleeting imprint upon our imagination.
The New Testament also records a ‘trance vision’. (Acts 10:9-17) During a trance vision, awareness of physical surroundings remains, but the vision also appears real to the senses.
A third type of vision is ‘open vision’, where a person experiences the vision as a physical reality. (Acts 10:3-4)
8 Ways to Grow In Prophetic Visions and Pictures.

Before we get into the 8 ways, you need to know that you must submit the source of your thoughts to Holy Spirit for youyou to clearly hear and see from HIM. Relentlessly pray that HOLY SPIRIT should take permanent charge and control of the source of your thoughts. Also, you must strive to prevent evil/dirty thoughts from being entertain. They'll aways come knocking at the door of your heart, but you've been given power to choose. You must master to shut them out instead of letting them in an entertaining them like August visitors.
Romans 12:2 "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."

Proverbs 4:23
"Guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it proceed the issues of Life."

You have to make up your mind like Job in Job 31:1 and constantly remind yourself that "I covenanted with my eyes; why then should I look upon a maid? ( I have covenanted with my eyes never to look lustfully at any girl." It's a training that you must undergo, always look away till your mind is list free.

Would you like to develop your ability to receive pictures, impressions and visions from God? Here are 8 ways you can grow in your gift of spiritual sight:

1. Desire to See What the Father is doing and work/walk
with HIM in it..
“Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.” (John 5:19)

Firstly ask, ‘What is my motivation for wanting to see in the spiritual realm?’

Your motivation for prophetic vision should be that of Jesus—the desire to see what your Father is doing and to know what is on God’s heart. This is not only the highest use of prophetic vision; it is also a guard against deception.

2. Yield Your Imagination to the Holy Spirit

Pray and yield your imagination to the Holy Spirit. Consider your imagination to be a canvas that the Holy Spirit can paint upon. Habakkuk says, ‘I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts; I will look to see what he will say to me…’ (Hab 2:1)

If you are not used to this, here are some practical exercises that can help you to activate your imagination and grow your gift of prophetic vision:

Read or listen to Scripture and picture the stories in your minds eye. Imagine them as a movie—where are you in the scene?
Picture yourself operating in in the future call and destiny of God upon your life. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you and s

If yiu ever decide to open a Christian site where you can post Christ related messages.. I'm your guy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by oruma19: 8:40am On May 19, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I believe any god that interferes in our affairs does not exist
it is well o. We are free mortals and are free to believe what we want. I believe there is a God and HE interferes and intervenes on behalf of those who fear and keep his commandments. I don't judge people, every malam with their kettle

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Nobody: 8:40am On May 19, 2019
Fairytale grin God doesn't exist.
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Nobody: 8:41am On May 19, 2019
The only one I could remember was when serving as a corper. I was in the sitting room sleeping then out of nowhere my eyes opened. I tried to clear my eyes but it won't. My head became very heavy and I tried screaming the name of Jesus but it seems it's just like a sound in a vacuum. I saw a very big woman putting on white garment and bending over to touch or eat up the destiny of a sleeping brother just at the centre of the room where he was sleeping with other brothers. After a while, I gain consciousnesses. I couldn't control it yet I saw it.
I think I was privileged to have a peep into the spirit realm.
I had to call the brother the next day to pray seriously.
From that day I knew destinies are made and marred in the spirit realm.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by MrPresident1: 8:42am On May 19, 2019
make righteousness your lifestyle and you will be hearing from God. When you read the bible, you will be hearing him clearly

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by GalaxyTrends: 8:43am On May 19, 2019
Nice writeup....I will definitly relax and digest all this night...However as much as we can become prophets of our own, its important to know that they are those who dont even believe in God talk more of seeking his Holy Spirit or the gift of prophecy, most of them have too much worries too, Problems and distraction that wont enable them to seek God with a Clean Spirit, Rather they curse him in there bad times.

This is were a prophet comes in, there are man Fake prophest tho, Scammers infact.

But knowing a true prophet, God will use them to get to the root cause of your problem, Deliver you if necessary, direct you, Teach you the deep things of God and lead you to him....We cant always do it own our own...

But we also can if we seek God genuinly

4 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by fykes(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2019
BabyApple:
No you can't hear the voice of God.
U have no clue how real God is. Those who are led by the spirit of God are sons of God.
The primary way of hearing from God is from The Inward witness....its given to all but only a few ever develop it.

6 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by BabyApple(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2019
fykes:

U have no clue how real God is. Those who are led by the spirit of God are sons of God.
The primary way of hearing from God is from The Inward witness....its given to all but only a few ever develop it.
You mean it is possible to hear the voice of God just as you hear other human voice?
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Ultimus: 8:51am On May 19, 2019
How to be schizophrenic.
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by fykes(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2019
NPComplete:
You wanna see visions? Take some Ayahuasca brew with some magic mushrooms. U will see visions alright.

Nobody hears from God.
I will be willing to put anyone who can hear from God consistently and achieve consistent results to the test. All we have are just people listening to their hunches. That's why Christians achieve the same result on the average as any other groups.
There are so-called prophets today who teach that they can
prophesy every time they lay hands on people. That's rubbish!
They teach that a prophet can stand in faith to minister
prophetically to people. That is not only impossible, it is
unscriptural. The prophetic office is only in demonstration by
the anointing of the Spirit of God, as He wills.
Why did Jesus appear to me more than thirty years ago to
tell me that He didn't put prophets in the Church to lead the
Church or to guide people's lives? Because we had the same
problem then as we do now. These problems just resurface with
each new generation.
Now, some thirty years later, another generation has come
along spiritually, and we have the same problem resurfacing
today as we did then. People are taking prophecy and the
prophetic office out of bounds.
For example, people write me all the time asking me to
prophesy to them — even about such things as where they
should go to church! Sometimes I almost feel like writing back,
"If you don't have enough sense where to go to church, you're in
poor spiritual condition!"
People don't need anyone to prophesy to them about where
they should go to church. That's how people take the office of
the prophet out of bounds scripturally and get into excess. The
Bible says believers are to be led by the Spirit of God. They
should know how to follow their spirit in such matters.
One man came up to me after a seminar and asked me to
pray for him. He'd been going to a certain church for the last
seven years, but he felt God wanted him to change churches
and go back to a church he'd attended before that.
He said to me, "I want you to pray that the Lord would lead
me about which church to go to."
I started to pray in agreement with him, but on the inside of
me the Holy Spirit said, "Ask him what he has in his heart." So I
just stopped praying, and asked him, "What is your spirit telling
you? What do you have in your heart?"
He started laughing and said, "I've got to go back to the first
church." He knew all the time. God was leading him all the
time. That's how we are to be led — by our own spirits — not by
prophets!
It seems we either get in a ditch on one side of the road and
back off from the prophetic office and prophecy altogether
because of the excesses. Or we get in a ditch on the other side
into fanaticism and extremes.
But, you see, God wants us to keep the office of the prophet
and prophecy based solidly on the Word of God, just as we are
to do with anything else.
Tradition tells us that the church at Thessalonica had so
much prophesying that the people almost despised it. That's
why Paul had to write to that church and instruct them:
"Quench not the Spirit. Despise not prophesyings. Prove all
things; hold fast that which is good" (1 Thess. 5:19-21).
God wants us to go down the middle of the road spiritually
and enjoy the scriptural operation of the prophet's office and
the scriptural gift of prophecy.
Be Led by the Inward Witness, Not by Prophets

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by fykes(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2019
BabyApple:
You mean it is possible to hear the voice of God just as you hear other human voice?
Exceedingly possible...God has many ways he leads his sons...Jesus said, "my sheep hears my voice" . so before doubting or arguing if u can hear or not, first answer are u part of his sheep

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2019
By the way, contact GeoAfrikana for your maps (web and print-ready), GeoSpatial analysis and remote sensing.

From map algebra to hydrology modelling, we got you covered.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 / A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship / Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.