Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,221 members, 7,825,844 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions (27409 Views)

I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / How Does A Born Again Christian Hear GOD About The Right Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by kinzation(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Did you take alcohol a day before? Cos some hang overs can be very chronic
lmao
guy why you dey whine me na

1 Like

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by tstx(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2019
Ashez:
Am in too
Well you can always chat me up.
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by stockwise: 12:09am On May 20, 2019
@op,good job! God bless you if you can get deeper,on how to ward off fleeting thought. Especially when listening to hear from God. Also ,do you need fasting to awaken these gift. Or just truly desiring is enough. We are expect to hear more from you.

1 Like

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Senate2027: 12:59am On May 20, 2019
stockwise:
@op,good job! God bless you if you can get deeper,on how to ward off fleeting thought. Especially when listening to hear from God. Also ,do you need fasting to awaken these gift. Or just truly desiring is enough. We are expect to hear more from you.

Fasting doesn't change God. Its we humans its changes cause it brings us closer to God, makes us concious spirit wise.

Try and read Kenneth E. Hagin book( I don't remember the name)on fasting.

1 Like

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Senate2027: 1:01am On May 20, 2019
O.P Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by spyglaxx: 12:44pm On May 20, 2019
Senate2027:

Fasting doesn't change God. Its we humans its changes cause it brings us closer to God makes us conscious spirit wise.

Try and read Kenneth E. Hagin book( I don't remember the name)on fasting.
fasting is needed to keep the thought trepidations under control and keeps you focused like you are trying to focus a burning laser on a tumor, your mind listens to God's. Meditation on the word of God synchronizes your mind with Gods mind. I hear God through my mind and not through my ears. I meditate on the bible between 1am to 3 am. It has been marvelous. I see visions as in a projector. I trade bitcoins and I see signals in my dream. When you move with God unspeakable things will happen to you. the last interview that got me this job the Holy spirit told me the question and the answer before being interviewed. people always pray that the eyes of God should follow them I saw that one too while coming from a vigil. It was like a torch shone from above... let me stop here cause I have many things to type and people will not believe. lets set up a website and do things together.

The last encounter removed all fear of anything from my life.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Senate2027: 1:44pm On May 20, 2019
spyglaxx:

fasting is needed to keep the thought trepidations under control and keeps you focused like you are trying to focus a burning laser on a tumor, your mind listens to God's. Meditation on the word of God synchronizes your mind with Gods mind. I hear God through my mind and not through my ears. I meditate on the bible between 1am to 3 am. It has been marvelous. I see visions as in a projector. I trade bitcoins and I see signals in my dream. When you move with God unspeakable things will happen to you. the last interview that got me this job the Holy spirit told me the question and the answer before being interviewed. people always pray that the eyes of God should follow them I saw that one too while coming from a vigil. It was like a torch shone from above... let me stop here cause I have many things to type and people will not believe. lets set up a website and do things together.

The last encounter removed all fear of anything from my life.

I believe everything you've said/written did happen.

I don't have idea on how to build a website

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Rogersmith(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2019
@op please keep this thread alive. people need to be liberated. the god of this world have blinded the mind of them that believe not,lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ who is the image of God should shine on them (2 cor 4 v 4)

3 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Dantedasz(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2019
[img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by chccho(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2019
I have had quite a few clear encounters with God and I must say It was a marvelling experience.

My first encounter was the day I heard a voice loud and clear as if a man was speaking to me. I wasn't asleep but I was just laying in bed. The voice called me by my first name and when I heard it I was baffled and so I said "that's not my name" the voice then went on to call my other names and my surname!! At this point I couldn't deny any further so I said "yes that's my name" The voice then warned me about a particular place in Wuse zone 6 not to go there at all (I was living in abuja at this time). So I said I have heard u and that was the end of the conversation.

My second encounter was through a very clear dream (2nd week in December 2016). In the dream I and my elder brother were before a particular pastor here in Nigeria. Then he said loud and clear that if care wasn't taken my elder brother was going to die in a few days time. He also told me so many other things.
Lo and and behold by the end of December my brother was very ill we started rushing him to the hospital were he was on admission for about 2weeks. Unfortunately he died in the 2nd week of January 2017.

Pls for those of u still doubting and mocking God here I pray the lord opens your eyes and gives u more understanding and most of all have mercy on u. God is real and he speaks to people through dreams, visions, one on one conversations and thorough the bible, the still small voice and so many ways. Pls don't mock GOD.

Pls don't mock God or the holy spirit. God is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by IghravweIG(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2019
God is real and he still speaks today.

Mostly God speaks to me through dreams. But i want more of him. I believe one way to hear God clearly is to ponder upon his word(The holy bible).

1 Like

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2019
My experience was back in the university, those days I doubted the existence of God & people who spoke in tongues. I didn't go to church. At an annual school chapel event that year, I attended one of the days just so as to see what's going on. The preacher asked us to give our lives to Christ that evening I did, when they started laying hands on people so that they can speak in tongues I walked away. The next Sunday, I won't & started behaving differently for the first time I my life I knelt to sing worship songs & started praying before then I felt like something was coming but I didn't know from where. I was scared but it felt good so I continued then out of nowhere I started speaking in tongues, what I had denied. Another experience was I was laying on my bed one evening & I just felt like praying for different people calling names of people randomly then all of a sudden I saw (my eyes were closed at this time & I wasn't sleeping) wind came from everywhere & form the shape of a man in front of me & instantly jumped but landed gently on me from the outside. I felt another being now came up from within me & let me know that the person outside is the father, immediately I stopped praying & the person from outside now entered into me, words can never express the feelings. I had so many other encounters. They were too much for me, I kept asking God why me & I away from God because I thought I didn't deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Makschinchin: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
NPComplete:
You wanna see visions? Take some Ayahuasca brew with some magic mushrooms. U will see visions alright.

Nobody hears from God.
I will be willing to put anyone who can hear from God consistently and achieve consistent results to the test. All we have are just people listening to their hunches. That's why Christians achieve the same result on the average as any other groups.

And why do you say nobody hears from God? When Jesus promised us the Holy Spirit who will be our Comforter, teach us all things and remind us of all things He (Jesus) has taught us in John 14:26, what means is the Holy Spirit doing so if you claim Nobody hears from God.

God still speaks to people today in various ways; through dreams/visions, through His still small voice, through audible voice, through His Word (The Bible), through other people etc.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by Makschinchin: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
BabyApple:
No you can't hear the voice of God.

Please get a Bible and read John 12:28-29, Acts 9:6-7 and also Mark 9:7 to mention but a few.

If them of old could hear the voice of God, what can stop us from hearing His voice now??

2 Likes

Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by booksrite(f): 4:22am On Jun 29, 2019
[img][/img]

angry
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by oaroloye(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
SHALOM!

hopefulLandlord:

I always try my possible best to avoid dealing with people who claim to talk to a Jewish god or see visions because they can see anything, do anything and say its from the Jewish god

POSTS THAT DO NOT END IN PUNCTUATION ARE USUALLY CONSISTENT WITH SPONSORED AGENT SHILL DISINFORMATION.

Even when they start out speaking Truth, they eventually lead to lies.

WE WERE ALL DECEIVED BY THE OYINBOS CALLING THEMSELVES "JEWS:" THESE ARE DESCENDANTS OF 9th CENTURY CONVERTS TO JUDAISM, WHO HAVE NO GENETIC RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HEBREW PEOPLE OF THE BIBLE.

We should be grateful if you not further that misconception.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

[See: THE INTERNATIONAL JEW: The World's Most Foremost Problem, by Henry Ford.
THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler.
THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, by Shlomo Sand.]

WHATEVER PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO SPEAK BY YAHWEH GOD SAY CAN ONLY BE RELEVANT TO THOSE WHO FEAR, WORSHIP, AND SERVE THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, YSSAC, AND YACUB.

We do not appreciate some godless ignoramus telling us how to disrespect Prophets.

We have our own way of determining who speaks by God, and who doesn't, thank you.

. DEUTERONOMY 18:15-22.

5. The LORD thy God will
raise up unto thee
a Prophet from
the midst of thee,
of thy Brethren,
like unto Me;
unto him ye shall hearken;
16. According to all
that thou desiredst
of The LORD thy God
in Horeb in
the Day of the Assembly,
saying,

"LET ME NOT HEAR AGAIN
THE VOICE OF THE LORD MY GOD,
NEITHER LET ME SEE
THIS GREAT FIRE ANY MORE,
THAT I DIE NOT."

17. And The LORD Said unto me,

"THEY HAVE WELL SPOKEN
THAT WHICH THEY HAVE SPOKEN.
18. "I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET
FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN,
LIKE UNTO THEE,
AND WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH;
AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM
ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM.
19. "AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS,
THAT WHOSOEVER
WILL NOT HEARKEN
UNTO MY WORDS
WHICH HE SHALL SPEAK
IN MY NAME,
I WILL REQUIRE IT OF HIM.”

20. But the prophet,
which shall presume
to speak a word in My Name,
which I have not
commanded him to speak,
or that shall speak
in the name of other gods,
even that prophet shall die.
21. "And if thou say in thine heart,

'HOW SHALL WE
KNOW THE WORD
WHICH THE LORD
HATH NOT SPOKEN?'

22. When a prophet speaketh
in The Name of The LORD,
if the thing follow not,
nor come to pass,
that is the thing which
The LORD hath not spoken,
but the prophet hath
spoken it presumptuously:
thou shalt not be afraid of him.

THE FIRST TEST OF A PROPHET IS WHETHER OR NOT THEIR PROPHECIES ARE VINDICATED.

If their Prophetic Claims cannot be verified, that Prophet is useless.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF THERE arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or the Wonder
come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM."
[ b]

3. Thou shalt not hearken
unto the words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD thy God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to Death;
because he hath spoken
to turn (you) away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt,
and redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee
out of The Way which
The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.
So shalt thou put
the Evil away
from the midst of thee.

[b]THE SECONDARY CONSIDERATION IS WHETHER OR NOT A SUPPOSED PROPHET'S PROPHECIES ARE CONSISTENT WITH THE LAW OF MOSES.

A Prophet who leads into Sin is no use to the Righteous.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what
judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what
measure ye mete,
it shall be
measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

IF YOU ARE NOT RIGHTEOUS, YOU HAVE NO BASIS FOR JUDGMENT, MAKING THIS A FOOLISH EXERCISE.

hopefulLandlord:

I remember reading where Yahweh of the Jewish mythology told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

A RIGHTEOUS MAN WOULD INVESTIGATE AND FIND OUT WHY GOD WOULD COMMAND SUCH A THING.

Commonsense would tell you that this was not for fun.

The short story is that God was trying to warn His People that a Siege was coming, which He could not Save them from, because of their INIQUITIES Deliberate Sins. There was still time to avert this fate- but the people were not listening.

Instead, they were laughing at Ezekiel's Antics, that symbolically depicted what was going to happen to them.

hopefulLandlord:

this same Jewish god in the bible once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep their young virgin girls as war booty.

KILL ALL WHAT MIDIANITES? ALL MIDIANITES ALIVE?

Your statement is that God told the Y'sraelites to kill all Midianites in existence, and plunder their virgin daughters.

ATHEISTS HAVE NO MORAL COMPASS, AND DO NOT MIND USING LIES TO BOLSTER THEIR FAILED ARGUMENTS.

. NUMBERS 22:1-18.

AND the Children of Israel
set forward,
and pitched in the plains of Moab
on this side Jordan by Jericho.
2. And Balak the son of Zippor
saw all that Israel had done
to the Amorites.
3. And Moab was sore afraid
of the people,
because they were many:
and Moab was distressed
because of the Children of Israel.
4. And Moab said
unto the Elders of Midian,

"Now shall this company lick up
all that are round about us,
as the ox licketh up
the grass of the field."

And Balak the son of Zippor
was king of the Moabites
at that time.
5. He sent messengers
therefore unto Balaam
the son of Beor to Pethor,
which is by the river of the land
of the Children of his people,
to call him,
saying,

"Behold, there is a people
come out from Egypt:
behold, they cover
the Face of the Earth,
and they abide over against me:
6. "Come now therefore,
I pray thee,
curse me this people;
for they are too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail,
that we may smite them,
and that I may drive them
out of the land:
for I wot that he
whom thou blessest is Blessed,
and he whom thou cursest is Cursed."

7. And the Elders of Moab
and the Elders of Midian
departed with
the Rewards of Divination
in their hand;
and they came unto Balaam,
and spake unto him
the words of Balak.
8. And he said unto them,

"Lodge here this night,
and I will bring you word again,
as The LORD shall speak unto me:"

and the princes of Moab
abode with Balaam.
9. And God came unto Balaam,
and said,

"What men are these with thee?"

10. And Balaam said unto God,

"Balak the son of Zippor,
king of Moab,
hath sent unto me,
saying,

11. 'BEHOLD,
THERE IS A PEOPLE
COME OUT OF EGYPT,
WHICH COVERETH
THE FACE OF THE EARTH:
COME NOW,
CURSE ME THEM;
PERADVENTURE I SHALL BE
ABLE TO OVERCOME THEM,
AND DRIVE THEM OUT.' "

12. And God Said unto Balaam,

"Thou shalt not go with them;
thou shalt not Curse the people:
for they are Blessed."

13. And Balaam rose up
in the morning,
and said unto the princes of Balak,

"Get you into your land:
for The LORD refuseth
to give me leave to go with you."

14. And the princes of Moab rose up,
and they went unto Balak,
and said,

"Balaam refuseth
to come with us."

15. And Balak sent
yet again princes,
more, and more honourable
than they.
16. And they came to Balaam,
and said to him,

"Thus saith Balak the son of Zippor,

'LET NOTHING, I PRAY THEE,
HINDER THEE
FROM COMING UNTO ME:
17. 'FOR I WILL PROMOTE THEE
UNTO VERY GREAT HONOUR,
AND I WILL DO
WHATSOEVER THOU SAYEST
UNTO ME:
COME THEREFORE,
I PRAY THEE, CURSE ME
THIS PEOPLE.' "

18. And Balaam answered
and said unto
the servants of Balak,

"If Balak would give me
his house full of silver and gold,
I cannot go beyond
The Word of The LORD my God,
to do less or more."

OYINBO-TRAINED ATHEISTS OF COURSE SIDE WITH SATANIC TERRORIST NATIONS THAT ATTACK GOD-FEARING REFUGEES.

That tells us everything we need to know about you and your ilk.

. NUMBERS 31:1-23.

And The LORD Spake unto Moses,
saying,

2. "Avenge the Children of Israel
of the Midianites:
afterward shalt thou be
gathered unto thy people."

3. And Moses spake
unto the people,
saying,

"Arm some of yourselves
unto the war,
and let them go
against the Midianites,
and avenge The LORD of Midian.
4. "Of every tribe a thousand,
throughout all the tribes of Israel,
shall ye send to the war."

5. So there were delivered
out of the thousands of Israel,
a thousand of every tribe,
twelve thousand armed for war.
6. And Moses sent them to the war,
a thousand of every tribe,
them and Phinehas
the son of Eleazar the Priest,
to the war,
with the holy instruments,
and the trumpets to blow
in his hand.
7. And they warred
against the Midianites,
as The LORD Commanded Moses;
and they slew all the males.
8. And they slew the kings of Midian,
beside the rest of them
that were slain;
namely, Evi, and Rekem,
and Zur, and Hur, and Reba,
five kings of Midian:
Balaam also the son of Beor
they slew with the sword.
9. And the children of Israel
took all the women of Midian
captives,
and their little ones,
and took the spoil
of all their cattle,
and all their flocks,
and all their goods.
10. And they burnt all their cities
wherein they dwelt,
and all their goodly castles,
with fire.
11. And they took all the spoil,
and all the prey,
both of men and of beasts.
12. And they brought the captives,
and the prey,
and the spoil,
unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest,
and unto the congregation
of the Children of Israel,
unto the camp
at the plains of Moab,
which are by Jordan near Jericho.
13. And Moses,
and Eleazar the priest,
and all the princes
of the congregation,
went forth to meet them
without the camp.

14. And Moses was wroth
with the officers of the host,
with the captains over thousands,
and captains over hundreds,
which came from the battle.
15. And Moses said unto them,

"Have ye saved
all the women alive?
16. "Behold,
these caused the children of Israel,
through the counsel of Balaam,
to commit trespass
against The LORD
in the matter of Peor,
and there was a plague
among the Congregation
of The LORD.
17. "Now therefore kill every male
among the little ones,
and kill every woman
that hath known man
by lying with him.
18. "But all the women children,
that have not known a man
by lying with him,
keep alive for yourselves.
19. "And do ye abide
without the camp seven days:
whosoever hath killed any person,
and whosoever hath touched
any slain,
purify both yourselves
and your captives
on the third day,
and on the seventh day.
20. "And purify all your raiment,
and all that is made of skins,
and all work of goats' hair,
and all things made of wood."

21. And Eleazar the priest
said unto the men-of-war
which went to the battle,

"This is the Ordinance
of The Law which The LORD
Commanded Moses;
22. "Only the gold, and the silver,
the brass, the iron,
the tin, and the lead,
23. "Every thing that may
abide the fire,
ye shall make it
go through the fire,
and it shall be clean:
nevertheless it shall be purified
with the Water of Separation:
and all that abideth not the fire
ye shall make
go through the water."

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ORDERED IN MOSES' PLACE? LEAVE ALL THE ENEMY-COMBATANTS ALIVE, TO COME BACK AND KILL YOUR PEOPLE, LATER?

It is amazing how amateurs assume the ability to judge national military issues.

hopefulLandlord:

this same Yahweh showed a prophet vision of him sending lying spirits to Ahab's prophets

WHO WAS THIS "AHAB?" THE SAME GUY WHO KILLED EVERY PROPHET OF YAHWEH GOD, EXCEPT ELIJAH?

This man who jailed the one Prophet who Spoke by The Spirit of God?

Atheists have no moral compass, and love to play upon people's ignorance.

hopefulLandlord:

avoid people who claim to talk to some god. there's no limit to what can come of it

ATHEISTS HAVE NO MORAL COMPASS, AND WILL TELL ANY LIES THEY LIKE- THE LIMITS ARE SPECIFIED.

naijaguy123456:
Some people hear God’s word after smoking weed. Is that true ?

[img]https://i./BhYG.gif[/img]

IT IS DEFINITELY TRUE.

CARLOS CASTANEDA received his Doctorate for his groundbreaking work on what makes the difference between a person who takes Hard Drugs, and merely becomes "High," and Hallucinatory, and those who take the same drugs, and gain Short-Term Supernatural Powers.

[See: THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN:/A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, by Carlos Castaneda.
A SEPARATE REALITY: Further Conversations with Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda.
JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda.]

The Secret of "Power-Plants" is that they are to be used only as a last resort by those who have diligently applied the Mental Disciplines to access THE SECOND ATTENTION (i.e. The Spiritual Realm,) but failed, due to some shortcoming.

Without the Discipline, the results of taking those herbs is usually useless in the long run.

You see this in RASTAFARIANISM, and KEMETIC BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS Movements.

These people don't know what they are doing.

OgogoroFreak:
It's simple... Just have serious fever, you'll begin to hear "God's" voice and see visions

PHYSIOLOGICAL STRESS CAUSES ACCESS TO THE SECOND ATTENTION- WITHOUT THE NECESSARY DISCIPLINE, ONE CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THE VOICE OF GOD AND ALL OTHER VOICES, INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL.

NPComplete:
You wanna see visions? Take some Ayahuasca brew with some magic mushrooms. U will see visions alright.

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW GOD BEFORE TAKING DRUGS, YOU WILL NOT KNOW GOD AFTER TAKING THE DRUGS.

NPComplete:

Nobody hears from God.

THAT IS A FOOLISH THING TO SAY.

NPComplete:

I will be willing to put anyone who can hear from God consistently and achieve consistent results to the test.

THAT IS AN EVEN MORE FOOLISH THING TO SAY! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TO TEST SPIRITS?

NPComplete:

All we have are just people listening to their hunches. That's why Christians achieve the same result on the average as any other groups.

WHAT A STUPID LIE! WHAT "OTHER GROUPS" OBTAIN ANYTHING NEAR TO FULL-GOSPEL PENTECOSTAL RESULTS?

American Mentalist JAMES RANDI has offered $1 million for anyone who can show him proof of the Supernatural.

Oyinbos have done this shit before.

greatiyk4u:
Every vision, prophesy and dream you claim to have is already written in the Bible and that was why there was no record of prophets after the coming of Jesus Christ

The apostles continued with the sermon of Jesus Christ

. . ACTS 13:1.

NOW there were in the church
that was at Antioch
certain prophets and teachers;
as Barnabas,
and Simeon that was called Niger,
and Lucius of Cyrene,
and Manaen,
which had been brought up
with Herod the tetrarch,
and Saul.

MrPresident1:
make righteousness your lifestyle and you will be hearing from God. When you read the bible, you will be hearing him clearly

IF THAT WERE TRUE, ALL BIBLE-READERS WOULD BELIEVE THE SAME THINGS.

Only those who APPLY THE BIBLE PROPERLY can hear and know The Voice of God.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

THOSE WHO CHOOSE LIFE WILL HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD.

oaroloye:

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate
therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

. PSALM 119:11.

11. Thy Word have I hid
in mine heart,
that I might not Sin
against Thee.

MEDITATION IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT MAKES THE ACQUISITION OF THAT HIGHER SPIRITUAL ENERGY POSSIBLE.

You do not, any of you, know what that means, so I will explain in order to save your time:

The term means "TO MURMUR," or, "TO MUTTER."

BIBLICAL MEDITATION is accomplished by first reading the entire Bible aloud- the important thing is to AUDIBLY HEAR IT SPOKEN.

An Israelite is Commanded to Meditate on THE LAW OF MOSES- The Books of GENESIS, EXODUS, NUMBERS, LEVITICUS, and DEUTERONOMY.

Having done this at least once- memorization and comprehension are not necessary at this point- one next takes a "mouthful" sample of Scripture, and murmurs or mutters It to oneself day-in, day-out, noting how one's understanding and ability to apply It change from day-to-day, from days into weeks, into months, if need be.

There come a point where some barrier against one's perception breaks, and one achieves a distinctly higher level of Wisdom Understanding that makes all of one's previous Level of Understanding LOOK STUPID AND CHILDISH- even to oneself!.

One has to go through as many as EIGHT Level Changes like this, before one can say one UNDERSTANDS GOD.

It appears that Israelites who knew this Truth kept It to themselves, and their families- if even them.
[/quote]
Re: How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions by oaroloye(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
fykes:

There are so-called prophets today who teach that they can
prophesy every time they lay hands on people. That's rubbish!
They teach that a prophet can stand in faith to minister
prophetically to people. That is not only impossible, it is
unscriptural.

IF PEOPLE WHO ARE BLIND AND DEAF TO GOD TAKE ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE BLIND AND DEAF TO GOD, WHAT CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

oaroloye:

. MARK 11:20-26.

20 And in the morning,
as they passed by,
they saw the fig tree
dried up from the roots.
21. And Peter,
calling to remembrance
saith unto him,

“Master, behold,
the fig tree
which thou cursedst
is withered away.”
22. And Jesus Answering,
Said unto them,

“Have Faith in God.
23. "For verily I Say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY
UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,

"BE THOU REMOVED,
AND BE THOU
CAST INTO THE SEA;'

AND SHALL NOT
DOUBT IN HIS HEART,
BUT SHALL BELIEVE
THAT THOSE THINGS
WHICH HE SAITH
SHALL COME TO PASS;
HE SHALL HAVE
WHATSOEVER HE SAITH.'

24. "Therefore I Say unto you,

'WHAT THINGS SOEVER YE DESIRE,
WHEN YE PRAY,
BELIEVE THAT YE RECEIVE (THEM),
AND YE SHALL HAVE (THEM).'

25. "And when ye stand praying,
forgive, if ye have aught against any,
that your Father also
which is in Heaven
may forgive you your trespasses.
26. "But if ye do not forgive,
neither will your Father
Which is in Heaven
forgive your trespasses."

ACCORDING TO THE RELIGION I BELONG TO THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE TO WHOSOEVER BELIEVES WITHOUT DOUBTING.

What's YOUR Religion?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11278271_memeconfuciusidiotfinger001_jpegeec595e3e68f5b64d5f7066707f3606c

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have Spoken
unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is
my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR
MUCH FRUIT.'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. "As The Father
hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept
my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I
Spoken unto you,
that my Joy
might remain in you,
and that your joy
might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love
hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever
I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you
not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit
should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

MINE IS THE ONE IN WHICH GOD DOES WHATEVER THOSE WHO ABIDE IN LORD YESHUA ASK.

What's yours?

The majority of Organized Oyinbo Churches oppose The Full Gospel.

These are usually Churches that supported Colonialism, Apartheid, and Slavery.

fykes:

The prophetic office is only in demonstration by
the anointing of the Spirit of God, as He wills.

CAN YOU BACK THAT POMPOUS STATEMENT UP WITH THE WORDS OF GOD? OF COURSE YOU CAN'T!

. 1st SAMUEL 9:1-10.

NOW there was a man of Benjamin,
whose name was Kish,
the son of Abiel,
the son of Zeror,
the son of Bechorath,
the son of Aphiah,
a Benjamite,
a mighty man of power.
2. And he had a son,
whose name was Saul,
a choice young man,
and a goodly:
and there was not
among the Children of Israel
a goodlier person than he:
from his shoulders and upward
he was higher than any of the people.
3. And the asses of Kish Saul's father
were lost.
And Kish said to Saul his son,

"Take now one of the servants
with thee,
and arise,
go seek the asses."

4. And he passed through
mount Ephraim,
and passed through
the land of Shalisha,
but they found them not:
then they passed through the land of Shalim,
and there they were not:
and he passed through
the land of the Benjamites,
but they found them not.
5. And when they were come to
the land of Zuph,
Saul said to his servant
that was with him,

Come, and let us return;
lest my father leave caring
for the asses,
and take thought for us."

6. And he said unto him,

"Behold now,
there is in this city a Man of God,
and he is an honourable man;
all that he saith cometh surely to pass:
now let us go thither;
peradventure he can shew us our way
that we should go."

7. Then said Saul to his servant,

"But, behold,
if we go,
what shall we bring the Man?
For the bread is spent in our vessels,
and there is not a present
to bring to the Man of God:
what have we?"

8. And the servant
answered Saul again,
and said,

"Behold,
I have here at hand
the fourth part of a shekel of silver:
that will I give to the Man of God,
to tell us our way."

9. [Beforetime in Israel,
when a man went
to enquire of God,
thus he spake,

"COME,
AND LET US GO
TO THE SEER:"

for he that is now called a Prophet
was beforetime called a Seer.]

10. Then said Saul to his servant,

"Well said;
come, let us go."

So they went unto the city
where the Man of God was.

A QUARTER SHEKEL OF SILVER IS 2.75g.

At the current price of Silver being N320.64/g, that is N881.76.

THEY KNEW THAT IT WOULD BE WRONG TO CONFRONT A MAN OF GOD, EMPTYHANDED.

THEY KNEW THAT PROPHETS AND SEERS WERE RELIABLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION.

fykes:

Why did Jesus appear to me more than thirty years ago to
tell me that He didn't put prophets in the Church to lead the
Church or to guide people's lives? Because we had the same
problem then as we do now. These problems just resurface with
each new generation.
Now, some thirty years later, another generation has come
along spiritually, and we have the same problem resurfacing
today as we did then. People are taking prophecy and the
prophetic office out of bounds.
For example, people write me all the time asking me to
prophesy to them — even about such things as where they
should go to church! Sometimes I almost feel like writing back,
"If you don't have enough sense where to go to church, you're in
poor spiritual condition!"

THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT KENNETH E. HAGIN PREACHED WHEN I USED TO FOLLOW HIS MINISTRY IN THE EARLY 1980s!

He is the root cause of the problems of "Full" Gospel Pentecostal Churches today!

A lady walked up to me saying,
�Brother, a special gift has been bestowed on me;
It's the gift of rocking back and forth.
Dear brother, keep watching me,
And if I'm not rocking, then you're off the beam.�
Said somebody laid their hand upon her,
She looked at me so funny when I said,
Sister, I've got a special word just for you,
That's called laying empty hands on empty heads!�

Chorus
Don't shout me down just �cause I'm preach-in' good,
How come me to get off on a thing like this?
Don't shout me down just �cause I'm meddlin',
If you can't say, �Amen,� say, �O, me!�

Verse 1
In a revival meetin' in another place,
I had preached the Word, made the call,
Several fine young couples came to Jesus,
They that very night confessed Him, Lord.
I said to the pastor, Brother, did you know them?�
He said, �No, if they got anything, they'll be back,�
I closed the meeting down, I couldn't preach there,
Least ways not with an idiot like that!

-DON'T SHOUT ME DOWN, by David Ingles.

I learned from someone who went to a CAMPMEETING (SOJI OMOLE,) that Kenneth Hagin said more than came out on tapes.

Only a few years ago, I learned that he does not write books, per see, rather they are transcripts of sermons he preached.

I WAS PERPLEXED TO UNDERSTAND HIS REASON FOR TERMINATING THE MEETINGS HE HELD FOR THE PASTOR- UNTIL I HEARD DAVID INGLES' SONG, THAT USES WORDS FROM KENNETH HAGIN'S SERMONS.

My problem then became: WHY DIDN'T HE JUST TELL THE PASTOR WHAT HE DID WRONG?

I could not believe that it was because he was so pompous. That he considered the Pastor an "idiot" was not in any of the books nor tapes where he used that anecdote.

[See: GROWING UP SPIRITUALLY, by Kenneth E. Hagin.]

fykes:

People don't need anyone to prophesy to them about where they should go to church. That's how people take the office of the prophet out of bounds scripturally and get into excess.

The Bible says believers are to be led by the Spirit of God.

They should know how to follow their spirit in such matters.

WHEREAS I HAVE HEARD KENNETH HAGIN CONDEMN CHURCHES THAT DID EXACTLY THAT!

fykes:

One man came up to me after a seminar and asked me to pray for him. He'd been going to a certain church for the last
seven years, but he felt God wanted him to change churches and go back to a church he'd attended before that.
He said to me,

"I want you to pray that the Lord would lead me about which church to go to."

I started to pray in agreement with him, but on the inside of
me the Holy Spirit said,

"Ask him what he has in his heart."

So I just stopped praying, and asked him,

"What is your spirit telling
you? What do you have in your heart?"

He started laughing and said,

"I've got to go back to the first
church."

He knew all the time. God was leading him all the time. That's how we are to be led — by our own spirits — not by prophets!

THIS CONTRADICTS WHAT HE SAID- DID HE NOT JUST PROPHETICALLY TELL HIM WHAT HE NEEDED TO KNOW?

fykes:

It seems we either get in a ditch on one side of the road and
back off from the prophetic office and prophecy altogether
because of the excesses. Or we get in a ditch on the other side
into fanaticism and extremes.
But, you see, God wants us to keep the office of the prophet
and prophecy based solidly on the Word of God, just as we are
to do with anything else.
Tradition tells us that the church at Thessalonica had so
much prophesying that the people almost despised it. That's
why Paul had to write to that church and instruct them:

"Quench not the Spirit. Despise not prophesyings. Prove all
things; hold fast that which is good" (1 Thess. 5:19-21).

God wants us to go down the middle of the road spiritually and enjoy the scriptural operation of the prophet's office and the scriptural gift of prophecy.

Be Led by the Inward Witness, Not by Prophets

IT IS RUDE AND DECEITFUL TO PLAGIARIZE OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK, PRETENDING TO BE SOURCE: THE ABOVE CAME FROM HE GAVE GIFTS UNTO MEN, BY KENNETH HAGIN.

I no longer believe that KENNETH HAGIN, T.L. OSBORN, nor ORAL ROBERTS saw "JESUS CHRIST," because they upheld the misconception that Lord Yeshua looks like LEONARDO da VINCI pictured him in his THE LAST SUPPER mural.

The model for that popular image of The Son of God is the illegitimate son of POPE ALEXANDER VI.

Therefore, KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN of Tulsa, Oklahoma, is not a reliable authority on the Spiritual, despite his groundbreaking teachings on FAITH.

. JEREMIAH 14:14.

14. Then The LORD Said unto me,

"The prophets prophesy lies
in My Name:
I sent them not,
neither have I Commanded them,
neither Spake unto them:
they prophesy unto you
a False Vision and Divination,
and a thing of nought,
and the deceit of their heart."

PAUL'S "INWARD WITNESS" DOCTRINE IS USELESS, WHEN ONE'S HEART IS CORRUPT.

Like HIS was.

.    MATTHEW 16:6-12.

6. Then Jesus Said unto them,

"Take heed and Beware
of the Leaven of the Pharisees
and of the Sadducees."

7. And they reasoned among themselves,
saying,

"It is because we have taken no bread."

8. Which when Jesus perceived,
he Said unto them,

"O ye of little Faith,
why reason ye among yourselves,
because ye have
brought no bread?
9. "Do ye not yet understand,
neither remember
the five loaves
of the five thousand,
and how many baskets
ye took up?
10. "Neither the seven loaves
of the four thousand,
and how many baskets
ye took up?
11. "How is it that ye
do not understand
that I spake it not to you
concerning bread,

'THAT YE SHOULD
BEWARE OF THE LEAVEN
OF THE PHARISEES
AND OF THE SADDUCEES?'

12. Then understood they
how that he bade them not
Beware of
the Leaven of Bread,
but of The Doctrine
of the Pharisees
and of the Sadducees.

. MATTHEW 23:23-33.

23. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye pay Tithe of Mint
and Anise and Cummin,
and have omitted
the weightier matters
of The Law,
Judgment, Mercy, and Faith:
these ought ye to have done,
and not to leave the other undone.
24. "Ye Blind Guides,
which strain at a gnat,
and swallow a camel.
25. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye make clean the outside
of the cup and of the platter,
but within they are
full of extortion and excess.
26. "Thou blind Pharisee,
cleanse first that
which is within the cup and platter,
that the outside of them
may be clean also.
27. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye are like unto
whited sepulchres,
which indeed
appear beautiful outward,
but are within
full of Dead Men's Bones,
and of all uncleanness.
28. "Even so ye also
outwardly appear Righteous
unto men,
but within ye are
full of Hypocrisy and Iniquity.
29. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
Because ye build
the tombs of the Prophets,
and garnish
the sepulchres of the Righteous,
30. "And say,

'IF WE HAD BEEN
IN THE DAYS OF OUR FATHERS,
WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN
PARTAKERS WITH THEM
IN THE BLOOD
OF THE PROPHETS.'

31. "Wherefore ye be
Witnesses unto yourselves,
that ye are the Children of them
which killed the Prophets.
32. "Fill ye up then
the Measure of your Fathers.
33. "Ye Serpents,
ye Generation of Vipers,
how can ye escape
The Damnation of Hell?"

. ACTS 23:6.

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of The Hope and Resurrection
of the Dead
I am called in question."

fykes:

Exceedingly possible...God has many ways he leads his sons...Jesus said, "my sheep hears my voice" . so before doubting or arguing if u can hear or not, first answer are u part of his sheep

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE PHYSICALLY-APPLIED THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD RIGHTEOUSLY HAVE RELIABLE SPIRITUAL PERCEPTIONS.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at the strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate,
and narrow is the Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be
that find It.
15. Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes
of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree
cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever
heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings
of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended
these Sayings,
the people were
astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as (one) having Authority,
and not as the Scribes.

ERRORS CAN ONLY BE INCURRED BY THOSE WHO HAVE DEVIATED FROM THE WAY OF GOD.

. JOHN 8:28-36.

28. Then Said Jesus
unto them,

"When ye have lifted up
The Son of Man,
then shall ye know
that I am he,
and that I do
nothing of myself;
but as my Father
hath Taught me,
I Speak these things.
29. "And He that sent me
is with me:
The Father hath not
left me alone;
for I do always those things
that please Him."

30. As he Spake
these Words,
many believed on him.

31. Then Said Jesus
to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue
in my Word,
then are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you Free."

33. They answered him,

"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,  

'YE SHALL BE
MADE FREE?' "

34. Jesus Answered them,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:
BUT THE SON
ABIDETH EVER.'

36. "If the Son therefore
shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed."

PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW GOD SHOULD SHUT THE HELL UP!

What can they possibly say that is useful?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? / The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.