Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions (33729 Views)

The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread / Here's The Infinix Hot 6X Unboxing [VIDEO] / Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2019
jerflakes:

Sorry, ran out of 4ucks to give.

Try somewhere else.

LMAO
People who don't give a 4uck snub, but not an attention seeking Afonja like you who replied me in less than 2 minutes grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by sylve11: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2019
as for me, after Samsung, na Samsung, then Samsung, then las las na Samsung....... cool

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Lekanbery: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Clean iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 0906853565two. Lagos/ikotun
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2019
alezzy13:
How much is it?
Only 14,500 sir

Yes u heard me right 14 thousand naira come add small 500naira untop wink

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Montanasnr(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Abdul9025:
smiley smileytrue talk sha... Atleast The op suppose to give some written details about the phone

I tire for this Nigga oh
Aswear
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by seunfly: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2019
Yh
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by KendrickAyomide: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2019
jerflakes:
Why the same name?

Because someone answers Miss Techy, now you want to answer Techy Nigerian.

Why can't you come up with a name without Techy in it?

Copycats

Na una sabi plagiarize well well
because there is Cornflakes, You come name yourself Jerflakes. Why can't you come up with a name without flakes? You are a complete snowflake. Moron_

18 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Abudu2000(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2019
What's with Samsung and headphone jack? This is 2020 damnit!
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by TigerTears(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2019
maybachmusic:
Wanted to get it

But seems there is no front flash for night pix

undecided
Worry no more cos I do sell selfie lights, delivery all over the nation. 08169675242 hit me up and a trial will convince you
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Burgerlomo: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2019
seanwilliam:
gather here if ur samsungians

Team Samsungians grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Youngsage: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:

...there is Vanguard News and there's NTA News.
Why not walk up to one and accuse them of copying the other?
I think people just wake up with bitterness and brink it to Nairaland

Honestly! That guy na big cow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by seanwilliam(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Abudu2000:
What's with Samsung and headphone jack? This is 2020 damnit!
so make dem no use headphone jack? nt everyone likes wireless
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Youngsage: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2019
TigerTears:

Worry no more cos I do sell selfie lights, delivery all over the nation. 08169675242 hit me up and a trial will convince you

How mesh?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Greyowl(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2019
I hear this phone does not work with glo 4G. Can any one confirm this
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by veekid(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2019
happney65:
Thats my phone..bought it recently and have been enjoying it so far..makes sense like shit..simple and not complicated and not even too expensive..Got it for 130K

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by BrainSanitizer: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2019
Abdul9025:
smiley smileytrue talk sha... Atleast The op suppose to give some written details about the phone

Op made a YouTube video to collect views and likes and you talking about writing the specs. If you don't want to help op's ministry, simply Google "Samsung A70 specs" and you'll get every information you need.
For me, I watched the video, liked it, dropped a comment and still did I google search. It's the least we do for our hustling fellows.
Peace.

9 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Goldenovas: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2019
damilare442:
Phone that I've been using since April. It's a nice phone sha. Bought it for 139k. But its worth the price.
You would have gotten a brand new S8+ for that price, a way better deal!!

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by clems88(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2019
Damilare65:

Bro you are used to infinix phones ,lol better phones like Samsung no dey get front flash. Or even iPhone sef. Better upgrade your settings
infinix s4 doesn't have front flash
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2019
happney65:
Thats my phone..bought it recently and have been enjoying it so far..makes sense like shit..simple and not complicated and not even too expensive..Got it for 130K

OBO!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by happney65: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2019
AryaSand:

OBO!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..For where?Na you be rich person o.. grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by happney65: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=veekid post=80480250][/quote]

My brother in the lorddd.. . grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by BrainSanitizer: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
because there is Cornflakes, You come name yourself Jerflakes. Why can't you come up with a name without flakes? You are a complete snowflake. Moron_
Badass! That guy is truly a snowflake! In fact, he's suffering from SSS (special snowflake syndrome)

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by BrainSanitizer: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2019
jerflakes:
Why the same name?

Because someone answers Miss Techy, now you want to answer Techy Nigerian.

Why can't you come up with a name without Techy in it?

Copycats

Na una sabi plagiarize well well
I spent so much time trying to find the meaning of your comment until I looked at your name again and saw that it is jerk flakes. Then I gave up.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Greyowl(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2019
I was told that glo 4g does not work on this phone, pls how true is that
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by udemzyudex(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2019
simple250:
Samsung releasing phone like penis releasing sperm ...

They are trying to counter Huawei, their A series match the Huawei Y series.

And you can tell that many Nigerians will go for Samsung cos of the brand.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by udemzyudex(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2019
seunfly:
They needs to compete at midrange segment because the window is closing in on most premium range manufacturers.
The difference between midrange and premium is reducing everyday so also the consumers appetite for premium, that is why Chinese manufactures are winning.
To be honest, Samsung is doing a great job in this fight, otherwise Huawei would have taken over no 1 spot from Samsung but this strategy prevented it and Trump's hell on Huawei makes it a perfect time for Samsung.

You get it. Samsung is capitalising on it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by martineverest(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2019
happney65:
the phone isn't up to that amount na
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Tapout(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

You would have gotten a brand new S8+ for that price, a way better deal!!

is the s8+ or s9 a better option??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Phone Design That Will Leave You Speechless / How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. / 7 Cool Android Features You Aren’t Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.