Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,311 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions (33719 Views)

The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread / Here's The Infinix Hot 6X Unboxing [VIDEO] / Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by chijioke17(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

You would have gotten a brand new S8+ for that price, a way better deal!!

A70 specs are way better than s8 specs, you can't compare, even s9 is struggling

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by chloroform: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Someone should buy the phone for me. it's looking nice.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
maybachmusic:
Wanted to get it

But seems there is no front flash for night pix

undecided

Front flash? R u kidding me? Have u ever seen an expensive or even a top brandphone with front flash? Na Chinese makers dey do that thing to attract sales. Front flash is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by seanwilliam(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
donaldking10:

how can u say the a70 is better than s8+? comparing a mid-ranger to a flagship. baba abeg do your research well.
check smartprix.com sir
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Jokerman(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
chloroform:
Someone should buy the phone for me. it's looking nice.

Huh Will you pay me back??
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Kaodek(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
franzis:
Get cases and tempered glass for Samsung Galaxy A70, A50, A30, A20, A10, M10, M20, M30, S10, S10e, S10 Plus and more :
Available konga @ konga.com/merchant/bestpriceng
080-6583-3184

Did you have for Samsung C5pro
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by chloroform: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jokerman:

Huh Will you pay me back??
Of course, if you want.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by franzis(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kaodek:

Did you have for Samsung C5pro
i have an armour case for that
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Kaodek(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
greenhulk:

Front flash? R u kidding me? Have u ever seen an expensive or even a top brandphone with front flash? Na Chinese makers dey do that thing to attract sales. Front flash is a joke.

Try and check Samsung J series pls
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Kaodek(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
franzis:
i have an armour case for that

Lemme see pls
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kaodek:

Try and check Samsung J series pls

Just like I said. They add front flash to those cheaper phones just to act as a feature. Front flash on mobile phones are useless. Have u ever seen any serious phone with front flash? It provides a blinding glare while looking at the viewfinder with the flash on. Also front facing cameras are unable to maintain their exposure in the dark with flash on. Mayeb they can perfect it in the future but for now it's a joke
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by jerflakes(m): 12:22am On Jul 22, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
because there is Cornflakes, You come name yourself Jerflakes. Why can't you come up with a name without flakes? You are a complete snowflake. Moron_

Sorry, ran out of 4ucks to give.

Try somewhere else.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by jerflakes(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:

LMAO
People who don't give a 4uck snub, but not an attention seeking Afonja like you who replied me in less than 2 minutes grin

Try somewhere else.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by jerflakes(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Badass! That guy is truly a snowflake! In fact, he's suffering from SSS (special snowflake syndrome)

Try somewhere else.

4 Likes

BrainSanitizer:

I spent so much time trying to find the meaning of your comment until I looked at your name again and saw that it is jerk flakes. Then I gave up.

Try somewhere else.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by jerflakes(m): 12:26am On Jul 22, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
Nonsense! Almost all tech bloggers have the word Tech or it's derivatives as a prefix or suffix to their names

Try somewhere else.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Deblow: 1:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Pls, where can I get a Samsung A70 original charger? The one that came with my own got burnt last week and I don't want to continue using a charger that isn't it's own.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by donaldking10: 4:31am On Jul 22, 2019
seanwilliam:
check smartprix.com sir
u know nothing about phones.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by donaldking10: 4:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Deblow:
Pls, where can I get a Samsung A70 original charger? The one that came with my own got burnt last week and I don't want to continue using a charger that isn't it's own.

what were u doing and it got burnt?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by donaldking10: 4:33am On Jul 22, 2019
chijioke17:

A70 specs are way better than s8 specs, you can't compare, even s9 is struggling

how can u say the a70 is better than s8+? comparing a mid-ranger to a flagship. baba abeg do your research well.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by JennyOfOldstones(f): 5:00am On Jul 22, 2019
jerflakes:

G
Try somewhere else.
If you really didn't have f**ks to give you wouldn't have quoted me. You'd have shut the f**k up like you should have in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by seanwilliam(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2019
donaldking10:

u know nothing about phones.
u might be right tho

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Artistree: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2019
donaldking10:

s8+ is way better than the a70 in all ramifications.
u can't compare a mid-ranger to a flagship.
But the battery capacity for A70 is higher than S8+
4500 against 3500.
I was routing for A70 cos of the battery life.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by chijioke17(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
donaldking10:

Just go through online reviews, and YouTube videos, you are comparing a flagship of 2017 to a mid range of 2019, 2 years difference, you too, do your research well
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by donaldking10: 4:30am On Jul 23, 2019
chijioke17:

Just go through online reviews, and YouTube videos, you are comparing a flagship of 2017 to a mid range of 2019, 2 years difference, you too, do your research well

okay u wanna use date of production to determine which phone is better?
am very disappointed in you, and this alone has proven to me you know nothing about phones.
it's just like saying the Huawei y9 is better than the Huawei mate 20 pro because y9 was made in 2019, and Mate 20 pro was made in 2017.
u are comparing a phone with Snapdragon 835, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front & back same as the s9, A Flagship A.K.G Headphone same as the s9, A QHD display same as the s9, Optical Image Stabilisation, A flagship dual pixel camera same as the s9, and a chipset with a very high G.P.U and C.P.U octa-core rating of CPU (4x2.35GHz Kryo 280 & 4x1.9GHz Kryo 280), Adreno 540 GPU same as the Samsung galaxy s9.
to an A70 with an outdated Snapdragon 675 chipset with poor G.P.U and C.P.U, inferior H.D display, an outdated Corning Gorilla Glass 3, no O.I.S, poor sound quality and poor aperture cameras.
Nigga u really need to make proper research about phones b4 vomiting crap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by donaldking10: 4:46am On Jul 23, 2019
Artistree:

But the battery capacity for A70 is higher than S8+
4500 against 3500.
I was routing for A70 cos of the battery life.

it's not all about the battery capacity.
the S8+ makes use of a better and a flagship chipset, which is the Snapdragon 835 chipset that is way better and more power efficient than the Snapdragon 675 chipset found in the A70.
so, they would most likely die at the same time.
my s8+ comfortably lasts me a day, and still has about 30% life left even on heavy usage.
plus the s8+ has a better camera, a better QHD Amoled display, and the sound from their earphone is amazing as compared to A70 mid-range earphone which my elder sister makes use of.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by donaldking10: 5:07am On Jul 23, 2019
seanwilliam:
baba buying good device on jumia takes a good luck. nt everyone sabi jumia stuff. most buy in offline stores

it's not difficult, if you know the exact specs of what you are looking for.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Gptech(m): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2019
donaldking10:

okay u wanna use date of production to determine which phone is better?
am very disappointed in you, and this alone has proven to me you know nothing about phones.
it's just like saying the Huawei y9 is better than the Huawei mate 20 pro because y9 was made in 2019, and Mate 20 pro was made in 2017.
u are comparing a phone with Snapdragon 835, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front & back same as the s9, A Flagship A.K.G Headphone same as the s9, A QHD display same as the s9, Optical Image Stabilisation, A flagship dual pixel camera same as the s9, and a chipset with a very high G.P.U and C.P.U octa-core rating of CPU (4x2.35GHz Kryo 280 & 4x1.9GHz Kryo 280), Adreno 540 GPU same as the Samsung galaxy s9.
to an A70 with an outdated Snapdragon 675 chipset with poor G.P.U and C.P.U, inferior H.D display, an outdated Corning Gorilla Glass 3, no O.I.S, poor sound quality and poor aperture cameras.
Nigga u really need to make proper research about phones b4 vomiting crap.
Agreed with everything you posted aside the snapdragon 675, it's not outdated, actually newer than the 835. Of course the A70 only has a bigger battery over the s8+ and a more screen to body ratio.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by jerflakes(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
If you really didn't have f**ks to give you wouldn't have quoted me. You'd have shut the f**k up like you should have in the first place.

Bla Bla bla

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by donaldking10: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gptech:

Agreed with everything you posted aside the snapdragon 675, it's not outdated, actually newer than the 835. Of course the A70 only has a bigger battery over the s8+ and a more screen to body ratio.

being newer, doesn't make it better.
moreover battery power still depends on d kinda chipset used.
dats why you would still see phones wit a lower battery capacity, performing better than a fone with a higher one.
u can't compare 3500 M.AH on the s8+ to 4000 on Infinix, because Samsung would still perform better because it has a more power efficienct processor.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by Gptech(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
donaldking10:

being newer, doesn't make it better.
moreover battery power still depends on d kinda chipset used.
dats why you would still see phones wit a lower battery capacity, performing better than a fone with a higher one.
u can't compare 3500 M.AH on the s8+ to 4000 on Infinix, because Samsung would still perform better because it has a more power efficienct processor.
No one is arguing which is better, in terms of performance (both CPU and GPU) it's not a contest, the S8+ wins but in terms of battery consumption, the A70 wins, no need for argument, this is because apart from the huge gap in battery size, the s8+ has a far shaper display with QHD resolution, plus the s835 is more powerful and naturally needs more battery to fire its cylinders. There's no need to bring in Infinix to this, we all know they use mediocre processors plus their XOS is not as optimised as the One UI or even the Grace UI.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions by olujosh301(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

S8+ bigger screen and battery

The a70s screen is 6.7inches and the battery capacity is 4500mah
Soo how does the s8+ have a bigger screen and battery?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: / 5 Phone Design That Will Leave You Speechless / How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.