Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen (63350 Views)

'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Dangote Pictured Together In Throwback Photo / Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by clickwtB(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Why is this girl so rude/pompous/unitelligent!?
I heard she has some goons outside who will threaten to exterminate you if you critisize her in a public show!!! cry kiss undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by clickwtB(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
But they want people to vote her, i will vote for her and i will also critisize her if she Bleep up! undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by Ifywildrose1(f): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Richmondofficia:
abeg who no wan shine joor! free this babe.
We all deserve a better look
is anyone holding her
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by papyskinsy: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
haba.. she's not dat dark.. it was de quality of camera then...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by paparazzi1987(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
na bleached skin girl na grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by fortunechy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lucky dube was right after all...... one person different colors....... she go dey smell like expired Mary Kay
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by Salmoneus(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
sexiestharam:
Moral of big brother naija:Bleach your skin, be a slay mama, ex-convict, cigarette smoker and have sex on international TV to be a celebrity.
Moral of big brother naija: if I put a hidden camera in your house and watched you all day everyday YOU are no better than the people you judge on social media...
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by imanray37(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
AnonymousIP:
grin grin

LOL ... 2012 ... Picture when she came to Visit me at AWKA , ANAMBRA STATE ......

THIS WORLD SEFF .... I INVITED HER VIA 2GO CHAT !!! ... I Know nobody will believe me .... but the memories still dey fresh , am the one that snapped that picture with my NOKIA E72 .... That time na Nokia 2700 she dey use ....
me I believed you very loud

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by dbeetle: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na wa o. Instead of using that 1k to buy a cheap bleaching cream. Bring it let me design a beautiful logo for your start up. Send me a message on whatsapp via- 08122977594
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by tayolak(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
OMO U DON SUFFER LOL
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by eyizlive(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
This tacha girl hustle real o

Meanwhile if you need a steady source of income reason my siggy.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by Frankicent(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
AnonymousIP:
grin grin

LOL ... 2012 ... Picture when she came to Visit me at AWKA , ANAMBRA STATE ......

THIS WORLD SEFF .... I INVITED HER VIA 2GO CHAT !!! ... I Know nobody will believe me .... but the memories still dey fresh , am the one that snapped that picture with my NOKIA E72 .... That time na Nokia 2700 she dey use ....

if it's tru is she older than 23 yr now?
You fu*k her?
You get pic taken with her?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by paddyofboss(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
AnonymousIP:
grin grin

Real Kinq
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
All these hypocrites on first page sef... They still didn't answer the question... Which one was cuter.... Brown skinned or light skinned tacha?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by adontcare(f): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
visijo:
Why is it that when you sit in the kitchen and wait on your rice the water never seem to Dry

But Just remove your Eye and press your phone small

Boom !!! Burnt Offering
��
true talk
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by harbarzzy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dial *737*0*2964# to open an instant account with Gtbank and enjoy our quick credit facilities @ just 1.75%..SIMPLE BANKING 737!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by megareal: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
visijo:
Why is it that when you sit in the kitchen and wait on your rice the water never seem to Dry

But Just remove your Eye and press your phone small

Boom !!! Burnt Offering
��

I follow you waka for that one. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by megareal: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
She is fine. She looks more refined. Why are Nigerians so hypocritical. Put the two Tachas, before and after and I bet at least 80%of the guys commenting here will go for the light skin Tacha.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by ejemamaka: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by Kingluqman(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
AnonymousIP:
grin grin

You knack am?

grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by Drabrah(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
The hustle is real.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by meobizy(f): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
My God! This is the day I finally became gay. Women are fake creatures. I no do again.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by aprilwise(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
She looks like an upcoming witch on the second picture.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by meobizy(f): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
kerry57:
Bunch of oloshos, being celebrated in this country with 60 mill while first class graduates are given 10k for making that honor.Yeye bbn
First class graduate that cannot think up a lucrative business, is that one a first class graduate?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by chizzyreal: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Bleaching things, no wonder stretch marks dey dance shoki all over her body. Even her breast small here, abi she later do surgery to enlarge it or na push up bra she use dey deceive Vaseline crew? 1.001 odds that the dirty hoe would have borehole inbetween her legs too.

Hahahaha grin. U don finish work
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by chizzyreal: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
AnonymousIP:
grin grin

Lie Muhammed
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by Burgcudi(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
How old was she before and after ?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by Raysleek: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nerro042:
Just look at all the comments here insulting her smh....... Hypocritical bastards.... Very sure she is a more decent and better person than 80 percent of guys on this forum
Who be this
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by Soniabrenda2: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
AnonymousIP:
grin grin

Hahahahhahaah
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by Kaceman(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Guys una dey see dat second pic
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by owila4luv(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2019
she's still dark, but now glows.. which is a sign of prosperity. and i love people who prosper cos poverty is a bastard!!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen by Defenderalert(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Bleaching things, no wonder stretch marks dey dance shoki all over her body. Even her breast small here, abi she later do surgery to enlarge it or na push up bra she use dey deceive Vaseline crew? 1.001 odds that the dirty hoe would have borehole inbetween her legs too.

Even the butt looks small in her yellow trousers. I am guessing she did surgery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers / Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.