Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (88377 Views)

Ekiti Should Get Two Ministerial Slots - Adesoji Gabriel / 2023 Presidency: Why Buhari Gave Blessings To Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others / Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Ctorch: 5:33am On Jul 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I am a die hard Buhari supporter n an Igbo so I know what I am talking about.
Because Okadigbo was Buhari VP candidate doesn't mean that anambra supported him then n even more so now that there is a perceived general hatred of Buhari by Igbos n Peter Obi was a VP candidate of PDP.

The list is very much in order.I was just voicing out my musings.

You don't need to tell us you Igbo because you supporting buhari...that is called child's politics.

There are hausas who doesn't like buhari at all and supports Buhari

so running over here typing u Igbo makes no sense to me because u not the only one supporting him.

Am Igbo and support Buhari. ....lolzzz
who ask you?

politics allows you to support anybody oga.

thank u.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2019
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Baseless speculations shocked angry
I thought as much katsina his own state has just one and apc had a flawless victory so its just baseless

1 Like

Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Oremus1: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2019
Nwanne what's the full meaning of GSM?
Governor yesterday
Senator today
Minister tomorrow!
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by DaCharis2016: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2019
It hurts not to see Ambode make it. Tinubu just thwarted that ambition.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by DJInfluence: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2019
who came up with these reasons? How plausible did it sound in his/her head when coming up with it?
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Okoroawusa: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Ctorch:

You don't need to tell us you Igbo because you supporting buhari...that is called child's politics.

There are hausas who doesn't like buhari at all and supports Buhari

so running over here typing u Igbo makes no sense to me because u not the only one supporting him.

Am Igbo and support Buhari. ....lolzzz
who ask you?

politics allows you to support anybody oga.

thank u.

Nna,i thought we were having an intellectual discussion?

Kedu ife buteziri nkpari?
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Ctorch: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nna,i thought we were having an intellectual discussion?

Kedu ife buteziri nkpari?

Nwanne, the way ijizi akpo here, o dizie ka ha abu ndi ojoo but u forgot there others na asopot buhari just like you.

Onwero Ife dika iwe as u concentrated on ur post.

onye obula nwere right ebe ochoo inoo..

O buro mkpari nwanne mmadu...aghotafio na m.
Re: The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why by Okoroawusa: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ctorch:

Nwanne, the way ijizi akpo here, o dizie ka ha abu ndi ojoo but u forgot there others na asopot buhari just like you.

Onwero Ife dika iwe as u concentrated on ur post.

onye obula nwere right ebe ochoo inoo..

O buro mkpari nwanne mmadu...aghotafio na m.
Nna,onwero na anti bu umunne.

Yagazierie gi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.