Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) (30555 Views)

Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by Chenzee(m): 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Davash222:
Abokki and drugs , better Love story than Afonja and Amala.

It's very very annoying and disgusting when u guys in d south tag every northerner an aboki....Jos is not occupied by Hausa's, so quit ur mockery k...
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by redpink: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
[/color][color=] who gave him d drug
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by TGMISKY(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
While the world has been busy emphasizing on the development of the girl-child, the boy-child has been left to rot away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by shogsman(m): 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
She assumed his age and probably assumed what he was on,hogwash story.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by shogsman(m): 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
destiny322:
You mean people even kids can still abuse tramadol with one tablet selling at 350 naira?

Wow... Some people get money oo

I'm sure he's not on tramadol, that shi*t cost a fortune.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 13, 2019
That voice sounds like my cousin's voice, I swear.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2019
shogsman:

I'm sure he's not on tramadol, that shi*t cost a fortune.
See them drug lords
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by AmazingELixir: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.

undecided undecided

So it's because of paltry N5,000 that you are embarking on this aggressive smear campaign, I guess he promised you an offer too juicy to walk away.

First rule to avoid scam...When the offer is too good to be true...grow spider sense and flee or proceed with extreme caution.

Anyways maga must fall before fraudsters go chop.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:11am On Aug 13, 2019
hmmmm, he's digging his grave early.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by airsaylongcon: 1:18am On Aug 13, 2019
friendlyadvice:
where them dey sell this tramadol? I don't want to give it to my mother in law

U see all those abok! wey dey hawk merricin for street. Meet them. If u just go ask them for Tramadol dem no go sell give u if dem nor know u. Ask for TM. Normally na the white dey sell pass but I hear its in very short supply with the clamp down by government following the BBC Documentary Sweet Sweet Codeine. It's the red colour ones in circulation now. Allegedly they are 250mg of Tramadol per street tab (5x higher than the regular prescription dose). But I don't think they actually contain that high dosage. Fakes and adulteration means those that consume it are at greater risk as they may not be taking Tramadol at all!
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by faceland: 1:20am On Aug 13, 2019
He is not on Tramadole because tramor gives the same effect of someone who drank too much coffee (hyper awake even though they are slow due to exhustion, they would be wild awake and unable to sleep). He is probably on codeine or rochi. That boy is rich to overdose on rochi or it is his first time.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by faceland: 1:25am On Aug 13, 2019
airsaylongcon:

U see all those abok! wey dey hawk merricin for street. Meet them. If u just go ask them for Tramadol dem no go sell give u if dem nor know u. Ask for TM. Normally na the white dey sell pass but I hear its in very short supply with the clamp down by government following the BBC Documentary Sweet Sweet Codeine. It's the red colour ones in circulation now. Allegedly they are 250mg of Tramadol per street tab (5x higher than the regular prescription dose). But I don't think they actually contain that high dosage. Fakes and adulteration means those that consume it are at greater risk as they may not be taking Tramadol at all!

The red one is 225mg and most people avoid it because of the long term effect. It is the stupied uneducated street thugs that buys it... Rohypnol on the other hand has disappeared from the street (which is what I think this guy is on and it is rediculusly expensive, 800 naira per pill, 3 years ago it was 150 naira so thanks to Buhari's economy).

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by faceland: 1:30am On Aug 13, 2019
shogsman:
She assumed his age and probably assumed what he was on,hogwash story.

True. It could even be alcohol (may be he was drinking all night and is experiencing hangover)
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by geosuzzy(f): 5:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Mcteeew this is a norm in the north....even the governors are not left out
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by geosuzzy(f): 6:03am On Aug 13, 2019
Chenzee:

It's very very annoying and disgusting when u guys in d south tag every northerner an aboki....Jos is not occupied by Hausa's, so quit ur mockery k...
Lolss....bros I stay in Jos retract that statement...me n you know say na them get Jos now ooo

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by Bahddo(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2019
How did they know it's drug overdose? What if it's some other condition that requires prompt medical attention?

She even assumed his age. Rubbish and assumptions.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by Chenzee(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2019
geosuzzy:
Lolss....bros I stay in Jos retract that statement...me n you know say na them get Jos now ooo

my dear Suzzy..These ppl are migrants from Kano and other Hausa states sent purposely for ur aforementioned declaration...I guess I should confidently call u "aboki" because u reside in Jos abi? If not because I love u & because u r a Josite, and u r gorgeous; I wud av....
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by Mogajunior(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2019
destiny322:
You mean people even kids can still abuse tramadol with one tablet selling at 350 naira?

Wow... Some people get money oo
Lol.It used to be two tablet for 50 naira, I don't know what happened. anyway junkies will still find a way out even if the price increases tenfold.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Science student grin grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by geosuzzy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chenzee:

my dear Suzzy..These ppl are migrants from Kano and other Hausa states sent purposely for ur aforementioned declaration...I guess I should confidently call u "aboki" because u reside in Jos abi? If not because I love u because u r a Josite, and u r gorgeous; I wud av....
love me kwa?? Nawa oo..buh truth be told their population increases every minutes
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by Chenzee(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
geosuzzy:
love me kwa?? Nawa oo..buh truth be told their population increases every minutes

Hahahaha...Even if I have no reason to love you; I wud, for d fact we share d same state...CtToi, I hardly see my ppl on diz platform...And I guess u shud b Super-gorgeous...Don't worry, when m back I'd like to hangout with you...Just DM me..

Back to d issue at hand. U r right by saying dey r on d increase. But don't worry, something is being done to curb dia unfiltered influx k...Just relax darling, coz diz pipu can never ever have Jos...It can never happen, even after our lavish wedding (me and u)...I perceive u'll make a perfect bride for me...Lol...
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by geosuzzy(f): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chenzee:

Hahahaha...Even if I have no reason to love you; I wud, for d fact we share d same state...CtToi, I hardly see my ppl on diz platform...And I guess u shud b Super-gorgeous...Don't worry, when m back I'd like to hangout with you...Just DM me..

Back to d issue at hand. U r right by saying dey r on d increase. But don't worry, something is being done to curb dia unfiltered influx k...Just relax darling, coz diz pipu can never ever have Jos...It can never happen, even after our lavish wedding (me and u)...I perceive u'll make a perfect bride for me...Lol...
hahahah I laugh in birom oooo
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by Chenzee(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
geosuzzy:
hahahah I laugh in birom oooo
Woooooooow!!! So u r berom? I'm Ngas...Nice combo...
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) by Chenzee(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29
geosuzzy:

U must have stayed in some parts of Jos-north that is Hausa dominated ma'am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Rescue Godwin Kwanga Kidnapped Benue University Lecturer After Gun Battle / India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs / Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.