Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ (38543 Views)

Ada Jesus’ Husband Breaks Silence, Reveals How Wife Died / The CEO Luminee Saga / How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by Sijo01(f): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2019
Praizenews:
Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals Her uncle Punished her.

Recently a popular blog posted a unverified post concerning stylist Luminee which potrayed her as a bad person, the gorl in question finally breaks silent and reveals what lead to her kneeling down.

Sources gathered that the girl lives just fine under luminee's roof and their are pictures evidence to back it up. Luminee also reacted to th video on her page recently.

Watch Video Here ; http://www.praizenews.com/mercy-aigbe-stylist-luminees-househelp-breaks-silence-reveals-her-uncle-punished-her/

Continue angry angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by WalkerMichael(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2019
I don't want to believe this lumineer abi whatever her name is called wrote those hashtags shocked

WTF is shenotmyhousehelp, herunclehashertogooutside, sheonlydesobey me... Why do we make silly people and things trend in Nigeria??
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by shogsman(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2019
blowjohn:

The issue here isn't the punishment.
It's about making it public.
Abi when ur parents punished u, they took photos and had a video of ur punishment?

You obviously didn’t watch the video,it was a neighbor that took the video,the stupid guy didn’t even asked what was going on or plead on behalf of the girl he just made a video.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by shogsman(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2019
almajiri101:
If you've ever been maltreated in this manner by your parents, then i'm happy to tell u that your parents are inhuman.

You’re very stupid,you just another hypocrite on the block.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by thesourceboard: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2019
grin

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by renewable1(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Be your own boss.. Help millions of Nigerians have access to minimum 12 hours power supply daily.

https://www.nairaland.com/5367622/solar-mobile-generator-distributors-dealers
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by friendlyadvice: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by NACE13: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2019
Every one wants to be a blogger. Jeez mehn, the kind of 2mins migraine I just had trying to understand what this so-called blogger wrote up there though....then this Luminee came along.

You and that Gistvic or Gistmore, are like the worst of the worst I have come across.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by blowjohn(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2019
shogsman:

You obviously didn’t watch the video,it was a neighbor that took the video,the stupid guy didn’t even asked what was going on or plead on behalf of the girl he just made a video.

There u go again.
When ur parents punished u, they did so where ur neighbors will be able to watch and make fun of u abi?
U should notice that their was a deliberate attempt at 'humiliation'.... Instead of 'correction.'
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by delishpot: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2019
almajiri101:
Mercy after Death... All i can see in those pictures are angry looking girls

Medicine after death.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by deebrain(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2019
I think this generation deserves what it gets.

You see? After all the cursing and big big grammar and personal evaluations of opinions (many of which, those giving them don't have the balls to defend them offline), the truth finally comes out.

Have you ever stopped to think that these celebs know how and what to do so you ignore your life and focus on theirs?

Pity
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by seangy4konji: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2019
It's a lie...no damage control...its obvious she is a devil. And maltreatment the girl cos the girl won't have option..

A lady that uses all her life too take picture for social media and owambe parties. Fear them...

Gerrout
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by bukatyne(f): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2019
LagosismyHome:
2 hours kneeling under the sun........ Really . Then what happens behind close doors ... She trying to do damage control now she has been caught ........ Only God knows what she subject those girls to on a daily basis .

Wicked woman . Thank God for social media that is exposing and catching all these wicked madams one by one. At least now she check her behaviour

Did you read the OP?

It was the girl's uncle that allegedly punished her.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by Came4amod: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2019
Its just transfer of aggression .. Sugar daddy really punished her office ..so everything go just dey vex am
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by shogsman(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2019
blowjohn:

There u go again.
When ur parents punished u, they did so where ur neighbors will be able to watch and make fun of u abi?
U should notice that their was a deliberate attempt at 'humiliation'.... Instead of 'correction.'

How many people did you see around there apart from that sissy recording the whole thing,y’all should stop blowing things out of proportion and this western wanna be acts,there aiiint nothing like humiliating a child that does something wrong this is not US or UK.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by Born2Breed(f): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Who cares for shikin

#shikin
#chopshikin
#grilledshikin
#thisisnotdeaddogmeat

Chai. #####wan finish persOn

Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by Bheembor: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lienn:
Tomorrow, that same girl will have issues with an older person, and they will ask her to kneel down.... Because they have seen you do it publicly to her

People should learn to respect people.

Smh... Did you read the post above? Or you didn't just comprehend?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by almajiri101: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
delishpot:

Medicine after death.

Blame auto-correct
Re: Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ by delishpot: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
almajiri101:

Blame auto-correct

No vex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Married To My Dream Man, Not Because Am Pregnant / OAP Honeypot: I Am Very Easy To Maintain If You Are Rich / Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.