Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (92222 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Isobug: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=Justbeingreal post=81415433] embarassed

Wickedness all over..

The human heart now...[/quote
Misguided information.

Who told you The Heart is responsible for thinking?
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by nurusystem(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2019
Rapes kilode, may be is Fulani herdsmen
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by friendlyadvice: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2019
How do you rape someone to death
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by dontro(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2019
Raped to death by "unknown persons"? in this tech age? Almost impossible! But this is Nigeria
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by wyqay: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2019
Rip to the dead,restlessness to the perpetrators
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Oop3: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2019
This world is wicked.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by sylve11: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2019
terrible shocked cool
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Wetin Musa no go see for church gate sef...
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by pawesome(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2019
vibre:
Benue is fast changing from the food basket of the nation to the rape basket of the nation
na my state.. Those bastardy like fvck pass anything.. There was a time we went to idp camp when flood ravaged some villages to sympathize with them.. Just the 2nd day and see pack of condoms littering the environment.. I was like see people that we are hia to sympathize with are busy fvcking demselves like nothing is wrong... They have no shame

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2019
Wat
People get mind oooo
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by francisisking: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2019
MartinsD12:

I feel so sad about this, rape cases has been going on without the government doing nothing to stop it, I suggest death penalty for any rape case essentially one that the lady dies this is so painful, what is happening in this country, everywhere bad news
why death.... no life was taken.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by planetx: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2019
No need for this kind of close up pictures of her, what is wrong with you idiots that run this site. In a sane country this forum would have been shut down long ago,
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
shut up kid.
must everything be politics to u

Insecurity everywhere yet you sing about politics

May it be your turn tomorrow

Continue supporting Evil
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by BRASH: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2019
cococandy:
Why would this thought even cross your mind?

because am not ok.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by gidado14(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2019
GistMore7:
An unidentified young woman was found dead in front of Grace Tower Church in Makurdi , the Benue state capital in the early hours of Monday, August 19.

It was gathered that she was brutally raped to death by unknown person/s. See photos of the victim and the scene of the incident below.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/young-woman-raped-to-death-in-front-of-a-church-in-benue-photos
suspected herdsmen abi
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by UDFLEX3(f): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2019
Blogging and sentence structure!!

Found in front.
Or sth...

Nigeria is filled with copy and past bloggers. Can even edit sth you see and present it properly
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by mozona(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2019
Oh God in front of church!!!!!

i bet you guys they will be caught
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2019
francisisking:

why death.... no life was taken.
Read the article first before you start quoting me or you read but you don't understand, the girl was rape to death
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Allsingles: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2019
Why in front of the church?
The rapist has dare God.
May her rest in peace, amen
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Bahddo(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2019
cococandy:
Why would this thought even cross your mind?

he's probably a necrophile
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by West2019(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2019
Yoruba people nawoa
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2019
In a country where regressive baboons abound, what do you expect?
Poor female.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

May it be my turn tomorrow
as I continue blaming Buhari for my stupidity
your family. idiot
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by delishpot: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2019
grandstar:

Calm down my sister.

There are some Lagos hot spots where women are gang raped everyday by good for nothing men who simply snatch a random woman as she's going about her business. Fadeyi and Mile 2 are notorious spots. What irks me so much is that the police are doing nothing to end this atrocity. The women are left with bleeding private parts in many cases. cry cry cry cry

There was an incident at Iyana Ipaja where a mother and her child were both gang raped by those miscreants and people were unable to stop them in broad daylight.

Why I felt revenge might be the reason in this case was that it happened in Makurdi and in front of a church. It sounds out of place and that's why I felt vengeance may play a part.

It's all good bro. Sorry for the outburst. Just that if a Rapist can revenge his anger there, a regular Rapist can as well rape there without having revenge in his mind. It's just opporunty and chance.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
your family.
idiot

You can't escape karma
Bloody conehead
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You can't escape karma
Bloody conehead
whose conehead?
mechie onu gi dia.
Ipob miscreant
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2019
Isobug:

hehe lol but when someone says " you have a stone or cold heart or you're heartless" what does it imply?
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2019
So were was God, Jesus and pastors when the rape was going on? maybe they were enjoyed watching the rape, hence they didn't do nothing to help the lady.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by madridsta007(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2019
vibre:
Benue is fast changing from the food basket of the nation to the rape basket of the nation

Rape is occurring in the entire country... The blood of innocents will and have reached the heavens. This is just too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.