Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,503 members, 7,823,174 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (92223 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by madridsta007(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2019
gypsey:
So were was God, Jesus and pastors when the rape was going on? maybe they were enjoyed watching the rape, hence they didn't do nothing to help the lady.

Don’t be ridiculous.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2019
Richardmary:
So how did they conclude the cause of her death?

RIP to the dead.
did you see the pictures
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2019
This is very likely the handwork of cultist. I believe she was rape and murdered afterwards.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
whose conehead?
mechie onu gi dia.
Ipob miscreant

Google translator has failed you again
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Google translator has failed you again
so I am not igbo because I'm not in support of pdp the party of looting and corruption and I'm now an afonja because I voted for Buhari's next level abi?
so an igbo person is recognized as igbo if he speaks against Buhari and supports pdp?
your mentality is sickening.
Tueh!
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Too pathetic and evil
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Erastuslove: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
OH GOD HAVE MERCY SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GIRL..... ITS A LOSS TO HER FAMILY AND THE SOCIETY....
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
madridsta007:

Don’t be ridiculous.
it may sound ridiculous but i still didn't get any answer.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
so I am not igbo because I'm not in support of pdp the party of looting and corruption and I'm now an afonja because I voted for Buhari's next level abi?
so an igbo person is recognized as igbo if he speaks against Buhari and supports pdp?
your mentality is sickening.
Tueh!

Your cone head is sickening
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by madridsta007(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
gypsey:
So were was God, Jesus and pastors when the rape was going on? maybe they were enjoyed watching the rape, hence they didn't do nothing to help the lady.

You read, if indeed you did any reading, that the rape "happened in the early hours of the morning". If you go to a church at 3am during the week day (asides Friday, maybe), you are unlikely to find anyone at the church- so no Pastors were there.
This should be common sense, hence my first reply was "don't be ridiculous".

As for God and Jesus, I am a mere mortal and cannot answer for God and Jesus. God and Jesus will answer you, in their own way, at their own appointed time.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by lyndaway(f): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
One thing wicked people don't understand is that what you do comes back to you direct or indirectly the world is a small place good nite girl
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by babadigu(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by francisisking: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2019
MartinsD12:

Read the article first before you start quoting me or you read but you don't understand, the girl was rape to death
you said death to all rapist na... not abt this particular incident.
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2019
francisisking:
you said death to all rapist na... not abt this particular incident.
Yes I said death sentence to all rapist and its on this particular incident because the lady in question was brutally raped to death
Re: Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) by okunwaye(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.