Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client (45424 Views)

Man Curses His Church Member Who Hid Illegal Cheques In A Package To UK / Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by etcsines: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by remirez07(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hahahlol we could trace one of this dude to your fams.. a stone threw at market place could hit one of your fams .
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by Ladotrader(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
If them catch am now
But those small or new ones in the shameful shit called YAHOO
You do the crime u do the time..
They curse the woman they go now..
Karma Na bitch
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by Godwin2am(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
EFCC ARE STEPPING UP THEIR GAME VERY SOON THEY WILL ALL BE FISH OUT
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by Cruz77(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
Idiot just look how your spoiling Nigerian name
You are a hungry idiot did you think that how money comes
If is not going for you just go and learn work and stop cursing the woman
And if you don't want to find something to do I tell you hungry will kill you���
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by WarriFirstBorn(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
You carry dread for head, see the wall of your one room. With your cheap charger wey you dey use.

U dey run legit still dey misbehave. How God wan take even let the woman pay you.

I know guys wey do normal face work yet dem dey live well. Show the woman love. Always reply her chats promptly. Keep her company online. Always listen to her when she talks(dem like talk sha. Lol). Ask about her night and her day. Ask her how her work for the day went. If she says she doesn't have money to send you, don't get visibly upset and start acting funny.
When she sees that you truly love her, she will spoil you silly.

I have friends that does only legit face work and are living well. One even had to invite his woman to Nigeria and she came to spend two weeks here with him,all the way from United States.

Above all, pray always for Favour. Nor be smartness, na Grace.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by SocialJustice: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
Captiveportal:
umidigi or na tecno spark 3 grin
grin grin grin
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by scarycuteface(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
SocialJustice:
grin grin grin
tecno spark 3
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by SocialJustice: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
scarycuteface:
tecno spark 3
At least 3 gift cards. E don chop money. This mumu fit don eat $1000 self still dey this sty.
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by dangotesmummy: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
DWJOBScom:

Well done
Let’s keep speaking out
This horror must stop
Young people Nolonger give a second to hard work
they're becoming a nuisance everywhere and the annoying thing is how Nigerians glorify them and make them feel relevant and that is why they can come outside and brag about crime and people will be hailing them.its irritating and portraying Nigerians negatively.now they've given bubus statement justification when he said Nigerian youths are lazy and there was uproar everywhere.has this Yahoo boys not proven him right
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by dangotesmummy: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
chelsea1116:

They are gradually getting exposed..thanks to US.
They will soon venture into drugs where they will b killed if caught. D end of yahoo is close.
These guys are making things harder for good citizens of nigeria that wants to come abroad to hustle legit 4 greener pastures.
they're getting to the beginning of their end

Look at social media washed with Nigerians spraying money like no man's buisness yet their source of livelihood is unknown

I Will be so delighted if they can venture into drugs.theyll slice them like chickens

Some of them are electrocuted to death.at least if they venture into drugs and die slow painful death,the number of nuisances will reduce

1 Like

Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by dangotesmummy: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=emperorblog21 post=81561092][/quote] Yahoo boys spoted.shebi it's invectus that was caught and disgraced.many are on the way.awon aspire to inspire

Any 1diot wey wan preach for me on social media or religious house or public bus transportation na swear I go give am.
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Yahoo boys spoted.shebi it's invectus that was caught and disgraced.you too mababo.alayinikanshey oniranu.i can't wait for the FBI to use you to get promotion and be thrown into a den of Hot gays behind bars.ni go find something legit to do

who be dis one ?
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by dangotesmummy: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
emperorblog21:

who be dis one ?
I'm sorry
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
dangotesmummy:
I'm sorry

go delete am
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by dangotesmummy: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
emperorblog21:

go delete am
I have

1 Like

Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by Beautyaddy: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
Doesn't this show have very Dumb and gullible most White women are?

I really feel so sorry for them, though embarassed
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by Shalommy(f): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Bad market. Hahaha..
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by GoodGovernance: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
The Op does not know the difference between abuse and curse
Re: Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client by barnabas240(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Passionate888:
Buhari sef

Wetin buhari do u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery / NAF Kills Faca-Faca, Masterminds Of Buhari’s Convoy Attack / Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.