Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,479 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill (53257 Views)

KAM Steel Acquires Standard Methallugical Company, Targets 10,000 Jobs / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) / Meet Yusuf Sambo, The Nigerian Engineer Leading Scotland’s 5G Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Dreamflyin(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lol... I see how my southwestern friends are celebrating Kam.
Lol... You guys should just visit Atani industrial zone in Onitsha and see co.panies doing what Kam is doing in their large number.
Kam just have space and zero competition in the southwest. Onitsha started nail making with locally constructed machines as far back as 1975.
Many roofing giants in Igboland started off making nails.
They didn't grow as big as Kam cos here competition is stiff. We have like 10 Kams. We are producing effici9and trying to cut cost so as to stay afloat, but KAM with zero competition was expanding and producing to econom6of scale.

Why wouldn't he be big?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by obiekunie2: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
so this is a legal business in Nigeria?

i was thinking because the ore in kogi is strictly owned by federal government therefore steel mining is the exclusive reserve of federal government.

I will invest in this and start exporting high grade steel like the the Nigerian electrical cable.

i will even invest in precast and see how it goes at export.

this is a huge source of dollars.

let me go and buy some hectares in kogi state.

a country so blessed and yet doesn't know how to harness the huge blessings nature gave it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Harlem2(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dreamflyin:
Lol... You guys should just visit Atani industrial zone in Onitsha and see co.panies doing what Kam is doing in their large number.
Kam just have space and zero competition in the southwest. Onitsha started nail making with locally constructed machines as far back as 1975.
They didn't grow as big as Kam cos here competition is stiff. We have like 10 Kams. We are producing effici9and trying to cut cost so as to stay afloat, but KAM with zero competition was expanding and producing to econom6of scale.

Why wouldn't he be big?

Always telling us too visit onitsha
Along Lagos-ibadan express they. is a Chinese company that produce nails
Nothing new

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by selemempe: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Great story. God pls make me a successful business man. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by higgs: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Great man.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:
Tundebricklayer
I'm asking a simple question
I thought u said Yoruba's don't have a single industry?

No matter how u change moniker K must be attached to it.

Or you have not noticed it??

And secondly the people u quoted never said so?

But one thing I like u is that you know how to look for trouble....you are good at it.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

They also own industry
But what concern me is their propaganda that Yoruba don't own industry
Bro we all Nigerians, failed human beings are in every tribe they are the same ones on naira land trying to find someone to blame for their misfortune.

What we need to do as a nation is find a way to stop China from dumping their cheap metals in our country.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Ewedegubbler: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:
Tundebricklayer

Nail manufactring companies full anambra.. I could remember the guy called GMO back then in the late 80's in anambra who was big in this...
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Iogobenz(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Harlem2:

So you are controlling dangote group anyhow
Good job man (controller)
Can't argue with a dumbass sorry.
That energy no dey

1 Like

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dreamflyin:

Why wouldn't he be big?

I agree, competition here is very stiff, a situation u can sell commodity with just 5 naira gain.

Your point is in order.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

Nail manufactring companies full anambra.. I could remember the guy called GMO back then in the late 80's in anambra who was big in this...
The guy said Yoruba don't own one single industry
That's my question

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Harlem2(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
Can't argue with a dumbass sorry.
That energy no dey

Which energy you get before
Weak man

1 Like

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by TemmyT002(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is simply awesome.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

No matter how u change moniker K must be attached to it.

Or you have not noticed it??

And secondly the people u quoted never said so?

But one thing I like u is that you know how to look for trouble....you are good at it.
I was having argument with and tundebricklayer
They both said Yoruba's don't own one single industry
That's my own problem with them
Ask both of them if u think I'm lying

4 Likes

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dreamflyin:

Why wouldn't he be big?
There is one big steel mill in Lagos Ibadan expressway
There is also sagamu steel mill in Ogun
This one is in Kwara
Kam also has another in Lagos
There are international companies with steel mills in Lagos
U guys compete with each other
In south west,u have to compete with international companies
I personally know many Yoruba owned industries that are dead

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Sensiblerealist: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Whatsoever you find yourself doing, do it well. I mean good deeds ooo

1 Like

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by livebyday(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:
Tundebricklayer

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Sarafinna75(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Am from ilorin and live in ilorin, kam wire and tuyil pharmacy industry has really done alot for the people of kwara state at large, most especialy for the youth, both graduate undergraduate and even the unskilled labour in term of employment opportunity. I pray for them the sky will thier limit.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by bukatyne(f): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awesome
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
livebyday:

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Which inciting comment
I asked them a question
What's inciting about that?
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
kuuljay:
Innocent good b news is already turned into tribalism, Yoruba's will be looking for every opportunity to insult Igbo's while the Igbos will be looking for every opportunity to insult Yoruba's and also include Hausas while the Hausas don't have time for that,nairaland is gradually being left for them
Dem get sense at all? Na everything Dem dey argue Yoruba and huasa and someone would argue that Nigeria is not cursed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

OK

And now you want to heat up everywhere....

Calm down.....just calm down.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by livebyday(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Which inciting comment
I asked them a question
What's inciting about that?

Your mischievous intention is clear

Cheers
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
livebyday:

Your mischievous intention is clear

Cheers
Na u know
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Lugianostar(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Yusuf attributes the rise of Kam Industries to aggressive manufacturing, hard work and good old-fashioned entrepreneurship in quote and were is God seated upon here.

We can't attribute our growth in the attainment of our goals without God been involved in it. As he is always involved in the preroquisite of our planning.

Great gesture from these united pair who envisage creating a niche for themselves and contributing their quota to the societal needs and not demanding for npower #30k without thinking ahead...!
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
One word: Genius
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by soleexx(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
I will build my 17 steel mill factory in Africa by 2022
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by lastempero: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
kuuljay:
Innocent good b news is already turned into tribalism, Yoruba's will be looking for every opportunity to insult Igbo's while the Igbos will be looking for every opportunity to insult Yoruba's and also include Hausas while the Hausas don't have time for that,nairaland is gradually being left for them

I tire for some local fools, an encouraging epistle I was reading jejely b4 some nicompus landed
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Kfed4ril(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:
Tundebricklayer

Bros you funny ehh. And your mumu no be here.
Back to the topic, I will make more research on how his man and byGods grace visits his factory in the future. This are the kind of business men that inspire me not Dangote.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Godfullsam(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dreamflyin:

Why wouldn't he be big?

Why are you ranting na grin

We all know that there is no single kam in onitsha talk more of ten kams.

If such stif competitions exist in the east as you claimed, the would have expanded to areas with little or no competitions.

Tell another lie pls
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by TundeBricklayer: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

IS KAM steel behind the ugly seen of brown roofs across typical Western States Manufacturing fake zinc that doesn't last upto six months before it turns brown grin see his hand work across western cities cheesy

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / Forbes 30 Under 30: Meet Omoha Nduka, 25-Years-Nigerian real Estate Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.