Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill (53251 Views)

KAM Steel Acquires Standard Methallugical Company, Targets 10,000 Jobs / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) / Meet Yusuf Sambo, The Nigerian Engineer Leading Scotland’s 5G Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Mercy2006(f): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
yommen:
l

Ibos hate Yorubas
They got no issues with Hausas
Cos Hausas are easy pushovers while they haven't been able to push Yorubas over. They hate the fact that Yorubas are also successful.
you know that is what always baffles me.
These people are every where in southwest, and I mean every where,even osun,ogbomoso they always make jest of.They are busy doing their business peacefully and yorubas aren't making life difficult for them.well maybe except Lagos and we all know why.Yet,its these same Yorubas they hate with a passion.I just don't understand.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
PureFace1:

Another petty comment

What have you achieved personally?

You think if all those successful Yoruba were like you sitting in one corner and obsessed with measuring dick with other tribes online you would be able to brag about them?
Lol the one thing that made igbo people to achieve what they have done now is one word
The word is hate
The hate that Igbos have for Yoruba and Hausa propelled them to do great things
Yoruba's are still sleeping
This is y I always say,if I were to b in charge of Yoruba land
The development that will be witnessed in Yoruba land will surprise the world
Yoruba's don't have leaders
I will tell u that truth
Trust me when I say this
I know the reason y I'm doing all this
Well whatever

1 Like

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by SendAbroad: 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
I like Success stories...just hope there was no Invictus type of inputs
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Mercy2006(f): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
PureFace1:

Another stupid comment from a low life
look,you can call me anything you like,that's your prerogative . Now,could you please point to any Igbo on this forum who picks on his fellow Igbo like u do ur fellow Yoruba? Now thats a challege for you.Even when they see their people writing tribalistic nonsense they are known for,they are still solidly behind them
Think my brother, think.Have watched them since I joined about six years ago though under a diff moniker,they have always been like that.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by PureFace1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Lol the one thing that made igbo people to achieve what they have done now is one word
The word is hate
The hate that Igbos have for Yoruba and Hausa propelled them to do great things
Yoruba's are still sleeping
This is y I always say,if I were to b in charge of Yoruba land
The development that will be witnessed in Yoruba land will surprise the world
Yoruba's don't have leaders
I will tell u that truth
Trust me when I say this
I know the reason y I'm doing all this
Well whatever

Another petty comment

Well i give up on your case
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by PureFace1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mercy2006:
look,you can call me anything you like,that's your prerogative . Now,could you please point to any Igbo on this forum who picks on his fellow Igbo like u do ur fellow Yoruba? Now thats a challege for you.Even when they see their people writing tribalistic nonsense they are known for,they are still solidly behind them
Think my brother, think.Have watched them since I joined about six years ago though under a diff moniker,they have always been like that.

I use to troll them hard if they make senseless comments

I just know this guy very well too for making some senseless comments on Nairaland
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
You were expecting tithes?
God has already given you life,
Its left for you to decide what to do

Lugianostar:
Yusuf attributes the rise of Kam Industries to aggressive manufacturing, hard work and good old-fashioned entrepreneurship in quote and were is God seated upon here.

We can't attribute our growth in the attainment of our goals without God been involved in it. As he is always involved in the preroquisite of our planning.

Great gesture from these united pair who envisage creating a niche for themselves and contributing their quota to the societal needs and not demanding for npower #30k without thinking ahead...!
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Lugianostar(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
You were expecting tithes?
God has already given you life,
Its left for you to decide what to do

Don't misquote me please!!!

We should always acknowledge God in everything first before other ingredients will follow

1 Like

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Mercy2006(f): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
PureFace1:

I use to troll them hard if they make senseless comments

I just know this guy very well too for making some senseless comments on Nairaland

OK,if you say so.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by grandstar(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
sonnie10:
This is money spinner. But China is flooding the world with cheap steel

that's even beneficial. They can import cheap Chinese steel and use them in making by products. it will make them very competitive
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by michaelogunleye(m): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
jossiwan:
They hardly pay their workers on time...
Is there proof to back this comment, are you an employee there?
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by NigPatriot(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
You are a very BIG fool for bringing tribalism to this. Seun please these are the kind of people you should ban off this forum. They are the problem of Nigeria.
immortalityk:
Tundebricklayer
I'm asking a simple question
I thought u said Yoruba's don't have a single industry?

1 Like

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by sonnie10: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
grandstar:

that's even beneficial. They can import cheap Chinese steel and use them in making by products. it will make them very competitive
that is exactly what he does
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by grandstar(m): 12:30am On Sep 06, 2019
sonnie10:
that is exactly what he does

Great!
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Steviealohan(m): 1:24am On Sep 06, 2019
I know kamwire well..I myself have even worked der in 2015 as one of their crane operators when I couldn't secure an I.T placement,so I have to work..d company is big but lacks safety,safety is paramount especially in an organisation that deals with steels,roofingsheets and nails.I could remember vividly well d HRM told me I will only be given coverall,boots after I have spend 6months working with them,how can I work without d required safety wears for 6 months isn't dat wickedness,which organize company does that?I have to leave because my safety is beeing jeopardize.I dont know about there safety standard now but I pray it's been upgraded.They only pay attention to the foreigners d Indians and Chinese workers they have no regards for the nigerian nationals especially the junior staff,casual or contract staff,human life is sacrosanct, safety first then welfare second.The fact the company is receiving a robust growth today is cos the then goodluck Jonathan administration pay more attention and contribution on its growth..
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by immortalityk: 2:10am On Sep 06, 2019
NigPatriot:
You are a very BIG fool for bringing tribalism to this. Seun please these are the kind of people you should ban off this forum. They are the problem of Nigeria.
I ask people ordinary question
Where is the tribalism there
I understand u people
Many times those two same guys abuse yorubas propagate propaganda
My best friends were Igbos
Those two guys made me hate them when I came to nairaland
Those two guys should be banned first, trust me tribalism will reduce drastically
Those two are baba tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Cholison(m): 2:55am On Sep 06, 2019
Adding value to the Nigerian steel sector, kudos
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Amhatu(m): 3:18am On Sep 06, 2019
A Nice Read! cool Thanks for Posting. Best Wishes for Mr. Kamoru Yusuf & Wife + Nigeria.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by jcccccc: 4:46am On Sep 06, 2019
[b][/b]
immortalityk:
Tundebricklayer
I'm asking a simple question
I thought u said Yoruba's don't have a single industry?

Mind you, this your anambra1ston is most likely going to be a fake moniker created by an Imo or enugu state indigene on nairaland just to malign that name "Amambra" and cause hatred against anambrarians by other tribes in Nigeria.

The owner of the fake moniker keeps making hateful posts on nairaland and qouting himself again and again with more fake monikers still created by him just to draw attention to the hateful posts and then at the same time create enemies for Amambra people.

I indulge the yorubas and other tribes on this forum to understand the tricks that these ipob monsters from igbo States most especially imo and enugu, employ to pull Amambra down because they know that all successful South Easterners are Amambra men so they keep hating and multiplying their hatred each passing day.

Amambra is for Nigeria's progress and unity, Biafra is dead. Deal with it.
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by jcccccc: 5:18am On Sep 06, 2019
immortalityk:

I ask people ordinary question
Where is the tribalism there
I understand u people
Many times those two same guys abuse yorubas propagate propaganda
My best friends were Igbos
Those two guys made me hate them when I came to nairaland
Those two guys should be banned first, trust me tribalism will reduce drastically
Those two are baba tribalist

Mind you, this your anambra1ston is most likely going to be a fake moniker created by an Imo or enugu state indigene on nairaland just to malign that name "Amambra" and cause hatred against anambrarians by other tribes in Nigeria.

The owner of the fake moniker keeps making hateful posts on nairaland and qouting himself again and again with more fake monikers still created by him just to draw attention to the hateful posts and then at the same time create enemies for Amambra people.

I indulge the yorubas and other tribes on this forum to understand the tricks that these ipob monsters from igbo States most especially imo and enugu, employ to pull Amambra down because they know that all successful South Easterners are Amambra men so they keep hating and multiplying their hatred each passing day.

Amambra is for Nigeria's progress and unity, Biafra is dead. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by jossiwan(m): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2019
michaelogunleye:
Is there proof to back this comment, are you an employee there?
My brother is a staff there!!!
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by tck2000(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2019
I'm impressed
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
yommen:

Ibos hate Yorubas
They got no issues with Hausas
Cos Hausas are easy pushovers while they haven't been able to push Yorubas over. They hate the fact that Yorubas are also successful.

Hausa are pushovers?
See this thing...r u a Nigerian?
Re: Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill by Dreamflyin(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
immortalityk:

There is one big steel mill in Lagos Ibadan expressway
There is also sagamu steel mill in Ogun
This one is in Kwara
Kam also has another in Lagos
There are international companies with steel mills in Lagos
U guys compete with each other
In south west,u have to compete with international companies
I personally know many Yoruba owned industries that are dead

One thing about the East is that the competition is very stiff here. Multinationals only supply the East when they scale up. For every successful venture, we will have 10 of it in the next half a decade. We don't do corporate industries. That's just our major disadvantage. The reason why many of our post civil companies never took off. Many remained family businesses that couldn't cooperate loans like their south western counterparts.

What southwest have are multinationals. South east has multiple smaller industries owned by families.
Access to funds is hard and competition is stiff.
Most are just surviving. But the fact still remains, that from Aba, to Onitsha, to Nnewi, south west is still learning save the Lebanese, Chinese and Indians. None of those can survive in the East. We have few of them.

And honestly, it's working against us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / Forbes 30 Under 30: Meet Omoha Nduka, 25-Years-Nigerian real Estate Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.