Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter (20072 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by israelmao(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
These people are become semi-god.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by Shittabay4nija(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
When did such words becomes a threat to the editors life .
Journalisms is not a cowards profession .
If you have to report all such incidents.
I don’t think people like you can walk outside the shore of Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by brainbox80: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Adesina had issued a statement on Sunday , attacking this newspaper and its journalists . The insult-laden statement was deemed unsuitable for publication by the newspaper ’ s editors and , therefore , ignored .

Why don't you publish his statements and expose this power drunk Presidential Aide the more? It high time their tyrannical conduct gets bared more and more that the people know how fisty they come against the freedom of information in this nation. They are tyrannically power drunk and not ready to change at all.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by RexTramadol1: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Not proper

The person he lampooned is a family man
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by crackhouse(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Somebody that doesn't know he will be king come finally become king what else do u expect?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by Racoon(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Tyrannts in government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by martineverest(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nigerianization:
In this part of the world, journalists are endangered species
Trump did/do worse than that......is American press freedom also threatened?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by RZArecta2(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is what happens when you have brown envelope journalists operating in a society, those who pull their drawstrings will rove mad at them at will. That aside, Femi Adeshina has diarrhea of the mouth so no surprise cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by Autotech312(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
There's absolutely no difference between an average Buhari Media Cow Miscreant scattered in this forum and Femi Adesina.....

He's just like a RUGA loving daura drunkard we know.

Don't be surprise if you hear that Femi Adesina beats up his mother for criticising the Affidavits drunkard.

SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
There's absolutely no difference between an average Buhari Media Cow Miscreant scattered in this forum and Femi Adesina.....

Don't be surprise if you hear that Femi Adesina beats up his mother for criticising the Affidavits drunkard.

SHAME!!!
Don't be a hypocrite young man.
The Trump you all worship once had an issue with a journalist, it is a normal thing because of the tensed nature of their jobs.

Most of you even praised him for sending and banning the CNN reporter the other time.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by doctokwus: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
This one is even still existing.
He must have been threatened with a sack by the cabal,so in his desperation to keep his job with that kind of pressure,he lost all sense of decency.
He should be forgiven because the man has licked Buhari's a rse for so long,it has affected his mental composure.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by notoriousbabe: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
Femi Adeshina has finally lost it. He has forgotten where he was coming from. Fokn hediot

dominique abeg bring g my food jare
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by Trutherme: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
gazza07:
I love femi Adesina
I love el-rufai
I love Tinubu
I love Amaechi
I love Abba Kyari
I love buhari

Nigeria must get sense by force. This is just the beginning. I love tyranny tongue tongue tongue

You will not kill me with laughter. cheesy cheesy Some names are missing up there.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by friendlyadvice: 12:22am On Sep 17, 2019
grin ose Gestapo
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 12:32am On Sep 17, 2019
today is champions league,my key games(napoil vs liverpool goal goal) olimpicos vs tottiham 2.5 over _dortmound vs barca goal 2.5 over and mancity win
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

SHAME!!!

You, on the other hand, have spoken with absolute class grin.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by surgical: 1:03am On Sep 17, 2019
id911:
Femi Adesina that used to be a pastor is now behaving like a thug in Oshodi garage just because one political nonentity called Muhammadu Buhari appointed him as Media Adviser. It's a pity!
He is such a fool,there was akin oshintokun, There was Mani boro ,there was segun Adeniyi , there was Ruben abati ,all before him,he will soon be in the past,he should thread softly,power is transient

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by AgencyReport: 2:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Shittabay4nija:
When did such words becomes a threat to the editors life .
Journalisms is not a cowards profession .
If you have to report all such incidents.
I don’t think people like you can walk outside the shore of Nigeria politics.

"If you want to last here..." is no threat?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by lozanni(m): 3:21am On Sep 17, 2019
What a shame! Femi Adeshina is close to power today, but how about tomorrow?
Adeshina should not allow his so called 'nearness to power ' mislead him into going to war with his journalist colleagues as he might need them tomorrow, either to fight for his rights or any other form of assistance.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by anonimi: 3:51am On Sep 17, 2019
gazza07:
I love femi Adesina
I love el-rufai
I love Tinubu
I love Amaechi
I love Abba Kyari
I love buhari

Nigeria must get sense by force. This is just the beginning. I love tyranny tongue tongue tongue

Those who were warned but behaved like deaf, dumb and blind zonebees should enjoy their Frankeinstein monster.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by anonimi: 4:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Racoon:
Tyrannts in government.

The zonebees who voted him into power love it like that.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094760_b60dd09cqaan3fk_jpeg95853abb113413e275972c0eedfc3dad

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by Maxymilliano(m): 4:18am On Sep 17, 2019
Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever. Buròda Òdè
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by contigiency(m): 4:30am On Sep 17, 2019
Nigerianization:
In this part of the world, journalists are endangered species

Because in this part of the world journalists write like quacks and mere bloggers who writes without facts just to attract attention.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by contigiency(m): 4:40am On Sep 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

The Trump you all worship once had an issue with a journalist, it is a normal thing because of the tensed nature of their jobs.

Most of you even praised him for sending and banning the CNN reporter the other time.

Don't mind them. It's obvious that many of them are not different from toddlers who hardly know what they want. Maybe in the name of the freedom of the Press, a supposed professional journalist will come and write like a street tout just to cause problem and he will be given accolades for doing so.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by Asifiwe(m): 4:47am On Sep 17, 2019
surgical:
He is such a fool,there was akin oshintokun, There was Mani boro ,there was segun Adeniyi , there was Ruben abati ,all before him,he will soon be in the past,he should thread softly,power is transient

They all forget too soon. Even Abati who was a Giant at the Rutham House has been reduced to a mere broadcaster after being Badly used by Jonathan
They are not honorable men
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by mercyvivv(f): 5:43am On Sep 17, 2019
And this Adesina looks so feckless, simple and unassuming. Looks could be deceptive o!

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by adecz: 5:47am On Sep 17, 2019
angry angry angry

Everyone connected to this govt
are gradually becoming dictatorial.

They don not like opposition to their
own position.

They are forgetting this is a democracy
and not a govt that came to being via coup.

Even Chief of Army Staff is vowing to
deal with people complaining about poor
security situation as he believes the
situation is under control and Boko haram
has been defeated.

When you begin follow dog upandan, you
no go surprise when you sef, begin chop shiit.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by efighter: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

SHAME!!!

If your father sees Buhari today, he(your father) will prostrate even if you are not Yorubas. Is anyone in your family qualified to be Buhari's maid? None.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by princetg: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2019
Ok now
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by JasonScoolari: 7:06am On Sep 17, 2019
efighter:

If your father sees Buhari today, he(your father) will prostrate even if you are not Yorubas. Is anyone in your family qualified to be Buhari's maid? None.
Cc; dominique, this one is dragging parents into the issue like one Tacha.

Please note that.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by universe26(m): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2019
i think slaves don't have a say in their masters' home.
nigeria became slaves the day they voted that man.
it continues untill they get sense
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by universe26(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

but at least with usa visa you've got some sense with you isnt it? why's it so? let the truth be said, the government is wrong. & molestation to d media in this situation will make everyone insecure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Signs Condolence Register At Late Ekwueme's Residence(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad / Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.