Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter (20074 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by asanwafo: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Nigerianization:
In this part of the world, journalists are endangered species
They should do their work bearing in mind the ethics of their job. They should operate with some sense of responsible
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by Adewale623(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2019
xelly:
The effect of affidavit qualification. We are in a great mess as a country
Your brother with PhD, when he was the president, what was his achievements other than the propagation of corruption and impunity.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by Boyooosa(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Absurd! Greatly!
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by Sensenan: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2019
Each time I see Femi Adesina, read his press release or watch him on TV I feel like crying. This one person I so much believe in his write ups and ideals when he was with the Sun newspaper. Infact I remembered one Saturday that I have to drive to Kaduna to go and buy Saturday sun because it has sold out in Abuja. Femi , Femi, Femi. How many times did I call you
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2019
id911:
Femi Adesina that used to be a pastor is now behaving like a thug in Oshodi garage just because one political nonentity called Muhammadu Buhari appointed him as Media Adviser. It's a pity!
The nonentity position can't be attained by any one in your family
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by wingmanIII: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2019
This man was once a decent journalist, see what working for APC, Buhari and Abba Kyari has turned him into. Frustration has set in.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by wingmanIII: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2019
efighter:

If your father sees Buhari today, he(your father) will prostrate even if you are not Yorubas. Is anyone in your family qualified to be Buhari's maid? None.

Infantile, stale and trashy. Zombies should look for another line.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by koladebrainiac(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2019
Nigerianization:
In this part of the world, journalists are endangered species
Donald Trump has done that countless time to CNN even sent one of the WH correspondence out. So dont make it only Nigeria Issue. go to Saudi,they kill Journalists even in their Embassy. Should i talk about Russia or china. Journalist are endangered throughout the world
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2019
universe26:

but at least with usa visa you've got some sense with you isnt it? why's it so? let the truth be said, the government is wrong. & molestation to d media in this situation will make everyone insecure.
You people claim it is only in Nigeria.
I drew your attention to the fact that you can be tensed which !ay lead to something of such.

Let's not play blind to outsiders and say otherwise here.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by RexTramadol1: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

Don't be a hypocrite young man.
The Trump you all worship once had an issue with a journalist, it is a normal thing because of the tensed nature of their jobs.

Most of you even praised him for sending and banning the CNN reporter the other time.

Trump had issues with CNN prior to the elections

Moreso, when he banned the dude it never reduced their backlash on Trump

Now tell me what is unprofessional about the journalist's write up

Is it that Buhari whom Adesina said was unconcerned about the tribunal, was heard telling governors FEC meeting reduced his tension

So, was that misleading the public

When we are supporting a government, let's be rational about it

Crumbs they give will finish, but what we stand for remains

The journalist gave the account the way it was, did Buhari tell the governors that?

If he didn't, then Adesina will be right to flare up
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Trump had issues with CNN prior to the elections

Moreso, when he banned the dude it never reduced their backlash on Trump

Now tell me what is unprofessional about the journalist's write up

Is it that Buhari whom Adesina said was unconcerned about the tribunal, was heard telling governors FEC meeting reduced his tension

So, was that misleading the public

When we are supporting a government, let's be rational about it

Crumbs they give will finish, but what we stand for remains

The journalist gave the account the way it was, did Buhari tell the governors that?

If he didn't, then Adesina will be right to flare up
So you think everyone who doesn't attack the president is a supporter abi?
"crumbs they give will finish", SMH.

Nairaland is a faceless forum so I won't talk much.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by RexTramadol1: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

So you think everyone who doesn't attack the president is a supporter abi?
"crumbs they give will finish", SMH.

Nairaland is a faceless forum so I won't talk much.

I've seen people who support the President, even myself inclusive

But it doesn't mean I will see what's not proper and won't call a spade what it is
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by universe26(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

You people claim it is only in Nigeria.
I drew your attention to the fact that you can be tensed which !ay lead to something of such.

Let's not play blind to outsiders and say otherwise here.

But at least let the point be clear.
Re: Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter by gudugudumeje: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Femi Adesina is running amok. It is not unexpected as....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down / Tinubu Approves Exit Of Public Varsities, Polytechnics From IPPIS / Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.