Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory (7448 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Governor Abiodun's Election On Merit / Presidency: Wike Prays Against Atiku/okowa’s Victory / Appeal Court Dismisses Ogboru’s Appeal, Upholds Okowa’s Victory As Delta Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by xpool(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
ednut1:
With all the allocations and 13% derivation this man and uduaghan did nothing.
You must be urhobo
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by xpool(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Emmy9ite02:
What a time to be a Nigerian lawyer.

Congrats Okowa!!

Na wao! up work account? cheesy grin cheesy
Na everything be job?
You can scam?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by badman007(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nobody cares. Take the state to hell if you like
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by Timfreds(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
I have said before over and over Ogboru has no case. Let just relax, maybe 2023 which is turn of Delta central he should come after settling with Ibori.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by Babaj02: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
xpool:

Ogboru and urhobo people no go hear o.
Them like to build castle for air
Wetin you dey talk, dem tell you say all Urhobo dey support Ogboru?
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by webngnews: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by renewable1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
My own okowa

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by karo93: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
nextstep:

If the events center, opkanam road (among many), and the airport count as nothing... I don't know what to say. Delta state is blossoming... yes there's poverty and not enough jobs, but we can't say we're at the same place 12 year ago.

The governor is trying... we can't say we're entirely happy with him, but we have to be honest and admit there are things moving.

We find it easy to lash out at the FG and encourage our leaders on mediocrity and rubbish. Its not surprising people of this state worship Ibori.

If deltans told their leaders the truth the state may have been better by now but no! We celebrate crumbs.....forgetting that its our money not the governor's own.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by Felimax(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
post=82413235:

It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

Elections In Nigeria now,
There is no need to fear.
Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play. Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa, Oyo State and Anambra states.
At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo, Delta and Edo states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa, Oyo, Anambra etc.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
For your mind! Who dey follow you drag una best president and best party. Leave our PDP like that na, we like our PDP de wey e be. Abi is it your PDP? On top Delta State matter APC nor join.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by Ekpekus(m): 5:29am On Sep 21, 2019
Emmasnoop:

If he go come out with any other party apart from pdp he go still fail.
Lol
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by akdjr(m): 5:59am On Sep 21, 2019
This is victory for democracy.... Judiciary is no longer under the control of APC government.

It was with them last week.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by Onitola2: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2019
makewetalk2:
we all know that the tribunal is government-run. no one has dignity in that country. my case is that most of my muslim neigbours are shocked to know that the koran that they take pride in is not flawless. they claim that it was handed over to mohammed. but the truth is that the koran that you see today is a version written by Uthman. it is called Uthman's version. before this version, there were so many versions of the koran. mohammed did not write any koran.
Historical sources prove that there were several different texts circulating in Syria, Iraq and Armenia prior to the final revision produced by Uthman. Zaid, Muhammad’s long-time secretary, was called in by Uthman to oversee the final and definitive authorized version of the Qur’an. All other copies of the Qur’an were then burned so that there could be no challenge to the authorized text. It remains to be answered why Uthman would have had to produce an authorized version of the Qur’an, if indeed the Qur’an had been perfectly preserved from the beginning!
research b4 concluding, d Quran was compiled during Abubakar's tenure, based on the reliability of its source as it was not revealed to the prophet once, Uthman just wrote many copies of it so that people will it. Uthman version simply means uthman hand writing. ( most companions memorized it b4, copies were just made so that people will know the reliable one)
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by Onitola2: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2019
makewetalk2:
we all know that the tribunal is government-run. no one has dignity in that country. my case is that most of my muslim neigbours are shocked to know that the koran that they take pride in is not flawless. they claim that it was handed over to mohammed. but the truth is that the koran that you see today is a version written by Uthman. it is called Uthman's version. before this version, there were so many versions of the koran. mohammed did not write any koran.
Historical sources prove that there were several different texts circulating in Syria, Iraq and Armenia prior to the final revision produced by Uthman. Zaid, Muhammad’s long-time secretary, was called in by Uthman to oversee the final and definitive authorized version of the Qur’an. All other copies of the Qur’an were then burned so that there could be no challenge to the authorized text. It remains to be answered why Uthman would have had to produce an authorized version of the Qur’an, if indeed the Qur’an had been perfectly preserved from the beginning!
research b4 concluding, d Quran was compiled during Abubakar's tenure, based on the reliability of its source as it was not revealed to the prophet once, Uthman just wrote many copies of it so that people will it. Uthman version simply means uthman hand writing. ( most companions memorized it b4, copies were just made so that people will know the reliable one) about many versions in many places, the change is about the words, not the contents, (I dare you to research and verify ) some companions might mistook some words..... Like someone saying I came yesterday and other saying I was present yesterday, the content is still the same..... PLEASE ALWAYS RESEARCH B4 U CRITICIZE
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by xpool(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2019
Babaj02:
Wetin you dey talk, dem tell you say all Urhobo dey support Ogboru?
No.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by makewetalk2: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
you can fool yourself not me. i know what I know so profoundly. uthman was busy collecting and sending people to turkey and all about to look for the copies. there were many copies of it. imagine someone who got a holy message and drop one in turkey, the other in arabia, the other in israel etc. but he did not forget to drop the little Aisha pudenda. he took those along to his delight. it shows you his perception about those words. they are baseless to him. the first thing a prophets moves about with is the word of God not women. he writes and assembles them. Jesus was always at teh temple teaching and reading the book of the law of the prophets that lived before he was born. whose book did mohammed read?

Onitola2:
research b4 concluding, d Quran was compiled during Abubakar's tenure, based on the reliability of its source as it was not revealed to the prophet once, Uthman just wrote many copies of it so that people will it. Uthman version simply means uthman hand writing. ( most companions memorized it b4, copies were just made so that people will know the reliable one) about many versions in many places, the change is about the words, not the contents, (I dare you to research and verify ) some companions might mistook some words..... Like someone saying I came yesterday and other saying I was present yesterday, the content is still the same..... PLEASE ALWAYS RESEARCH B4 U CRITICIZE
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by makewetalk2: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
my dear, you are too young to be mislead. you can challenge false ideology. use your head. i know it is hard cos you grew up in it but here you have a chance. think for yourself.
you might not be able to ask the questions but think for yourself. islam was brought to you from arabia. go to arabia today and see if that is what you will like to have in your village? those people call you slave. you cannot marry their daughters. mohammed would have used you in his farm rather than call you a brother.
if the words were holy, mohammed would have written them or at least gathered them into one not litter them like some useless items. uthman was not a prophet, so why did he write things that a prophet cannot write? there is no way that words can be written perfectly by a third party.

how can something supposedly holy be trashed around like some useless thing? if the koran was truly from God, why does it need to be gathered like some trashy littered to make a whole in such little amount of time? the bible took 1600 years to compile but it was intact.
how can you gather verses to make the koran. we gather books to make the bible. gathering verses is an indication that mohammed did not consider those words relevant or holy. if not he would have carried them around the way he carried the 8-year-old Aisha for his sexual pleasure. he forgot the writings of the koran but did not forget copious juvenile pudendas.

they claim that everyone recited the koran, yet they need littered copies to write the koran. if what you want to write is in your head already, why do you need to look for the written verses in cities and countries?
the above alone shows you that the lie is so wide. it is either the recitation is totally wrong or the written verses are wrong. muslims answer me, did people recite the koran before it was written?

how can something that was revealed by an angel have its authenticating evidence in the existing Bible?

Onitola2:
research b4 concluding, d Quran was compiled during Abubakar's tenure, based on the reliability of its source as it was not revealed to the prophet once, Uthman just wrote many copies of it so that people will it. Uthman version simply means uthman hand writing. ( most companions memorized it b4, copies were just made so that people will know the reliable one)
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by sugarboy212(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Make Delta great again your Excellency.

Fairfield Apartments, Abijo, Ajah, Lagos is selling fast- premium location, notable landmark features such as Novare Lekki Mall, Lagos Business School and so on. Wonderful Lakeside Living. 2 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom penthouse all available for sale. Buy one and win an all expense paid trip to Dubai, buy 6 apartments and get a free 2 bedroom apartments. Contacts at signature
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by Onitola2: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
makewetalk2:
you can fool yourself not me. i know what I know so profoundly. uthman was busy collecting and sending people to turkey and all about to look for the copies. there were many copies of it. imagine someone who got a holy message and drop one in turkey, the other in arabia, the other in israel etc. but he did not forget to drop the little Aisha pudenda. he took those along to his delight. it shows you his perception about those words. they are baseless to him. the first thing a prophets moves about with is the word of God not women. he writes and assembles them. Jesus was always at teh temple teaching and reading the book of the law of the prophets that lived before he was born. whose book did mohammed read?

is it Jesus that wrote the Bible himself? Did he tell someone particularly to be writing everything down? Is the content written once? You're an enemy of what u don't know, it's been compiled b4 utman, utman Was the 3rd caliphate while the Quran has been compiled during d 1st caliphate tenure (by reaching out to to those who usually stay with d prophet all d time and those who have memorized it) , utman just made many copies of it, he didn't gather it himself.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by Onitola2: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
makewetalk2:
my dear, you are too young to be mislead. you can challenge false ideology. use your head. i know it is hard cos you grew up in it but here you have a chance. think for yourself.
you might not be able to ask the questions but think for yourself. islam was brought to you from arabia. go to arabia today and see if that is what you will like to have in your village? those people call you slave. you cannot marry their daughters. mohammed would have used you in his farm rather than call you a brother.
if the words were holy, mohammed would have written them or at least gathered them into one not litter them like some useless items. uthman was not a prophet, so why did he write things that a prophet cannot write? there is no way that words can be written perfectly by a third party.

how can something supposedly holy be trashed around like some useless thing? if the koran was truly from God, why does it need to be gathered like some trashy littered to make a whole in such little amount of time? the bible took 1600 years to compile but it was intact.
how can you gather verses to make the koran. we gather books to make the bible. gathering verses is an indication that mohammed did not consider those words relevant or holy. if not he would have carried them around the way he carried the 8-year-old Aisha for his sexual pleasure. he forgot the writings of the koran but did not forget copious juvenile pudendas.

they claim that everyone recited the koran, yet they need littered copies to write the koran. if what you want to write is in your head already, why do you need to look for the written verses in cities and countries?
the above alone shows you that the lie is so wide. it is either the recitation is totally wrong or the written verses are wrong. muslims answer me, did people recite the koran before it was written?

how can something that was revealed by an angel have its authenticating evidence in the existing Bible?

I stayed in Egypt for 6 years, I know about Arab, I'm sure you've never lived (or seen/talk) with any, we Muslims are brothers irregardless of our tribe, I swear on my my life, I've seen many Nigerians marrying Arabs, the Quran was written (and memorized) during the life of the prophet by his companions,and not long after death of d prophet, there was a war that many companions who memorized it died, so the caliphate(Abu Bakr ) then compiled it into a single form, then Utman made many copies so that it will circulate, about aisha, the prophet didn't sleep with immorally, he married her, even another person has proposed to her b4 then because she had a matured stature early..... Ladies were been married then not by certain age. One again RESEARCH WELL BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by Onitola2: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2019
makewetalk2:
that is your business. it does not concern this generation of humans
I am not talking of Arab, the one way you know. I am talking of the people called Arabs with an "s" at the end. Go to Algeria you can find the people called blue men. they are chased into the wilderness. Look at all the leaders of the Arab world and tell me which one has a black wife. when you read my write up you sef go understand say I don waka. i no come here come sell my CV. wetin day arab body way I won talk to or see? I have them many. if to say i won brag I for call you for video call make you see me balling with a group of Arabs. my dear, I don waka. me n you no be mate. i no day the league of Egpyt and the rest, i don waka enter places and do my research thoroughly. ask yourself why sudanese split from egpyt even sudanese themselves go tell you so egypt no treat them well. why are the blacks in egypt now pushing down to the south? https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/egypt-blackface-sketch-sudanese-spotlights-racism-region-190518104712685.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_Arab_world

you see that link above, move to Egpyt and read about Egypt. you claim to have lived in egpyt for 6 years haha you can fool your left blockos not me. when i spit, i spit with confidence and i challenge you any time any day. you think am like those nigerians you can fool with "i lived in egypt" line? haha. my brother I don waka. you still day learn. i no wan brag for you cos u no reach.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294200-i9124-k10434001-o30-Racism_in_Egypt-Egypt.html

your life is worth nothing for you to swear on it. it may be worth a single detonation of locally made explosive. it is not a secret thing. and you day swear on your life. what a worthless life. A picture tells a thousand stories. I want to see the MANY pictures. i don put you for tight corner. you don begin day misyarn. o boy dem go cut your neck oh sad well takiyya can save you. if the koran was written during the life of mohammed, who wrote it? why does your doctrine teach you otherwise? educate yourself on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran
the companions who knew the koran by heart all died... haha story for small fools. you claim that the koran was written down by his companions and then in the same vein claim that the companions who knew the koran by heart died in a battle. something that was written down. Uthman was one of the earliest converts to Islam according to islam. and the same uthman wrote the koran in circulation today. the same muslims say the companions who knew the koran by heart died. haha. mention the names of the people who died and I will mention the names of his companions and tell you how your islam teaches that they were alive after mohammed died.
so I am confused. which companion of mohammed who could memorize the koran went to this war? you are not saying names. haha cheesy cheesy

islam teaches that the koran was written down by the companions who had memorized it and yet again you and your muslims teach that the men died in a battle. think well na.

if the people who could memorize the koran died, how sure are you of the current koran in circulation? it might just not be the original, cos even mohammed
why would a holy book require a book called the tafsir and hadith to explain it?
there was a war that many companions who memorized it died, so the caliphate(Abu Bakr ) then compiled it into a single form, then Utman made many copies so that it will circulate, was abu bakr and uthman companions of mohammed? did they die before the koran was compiled? who are all the dead people whom you claim memorized the koran?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quran states: The Quran as it is known in the present, was first compiled into book format by Zayd ibn Thabit and other scribes under the third caliph Uthman (r. 644–56) while abu bakr died on 23 August 634 at age 60.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafsa_bint_Umar says: Uthman, when he became Caliph, used Hafsah's copy when he standardized the text of the Qur'an. She is also said to have narrated sixty hadeeth from Muhammad.

so before uthman's version, there was a version of the koran. that was STANDARDIZED by uthman. hahahaha you said that abu bakr compiled and gave uthman to produce in quantities while islam also teaches that Hafsa NARRATED hadeeth FROM mohammed. not from abu bakr. hahaha my dear, the deeper you go, the messier it gets.
so, can you see how confused and deluded you muslims are? they are just playing with your heads.

abu bakr was among mohammed CLOSEST companion. so, why did he need copies littered about?
about aisha, the prophet didn't sleep with immorally, he married her, are you not a ruthless and cruel machine in the form of a man. are you telling me that your sister at 8 years old will be safer in the arms of an old bedroom bully who has chains of women at his disposal? he married an 8-year-old and you find no sin in that? you are indeed a heartless human being. a girl of 8 years is mature to you? if she was physically mature, why does islam teach that he did not have sex with her until she was mature? hahaha

why was her age specifically mentioned if it was a normal practice?
no matter how unusually mature an 8-year-old is, a man with prolific predatory behaviour should not be allowed around her. but we all know that he took her on account of his status.
even another person has proposed to her b4 then that story was added to fill in the predatorial gap. women were not proposed to let alone a little girl. abu bakr was a powerful man at the time. no one proposed to him. mention the name of the person. because she had a matured stature early..... so, why does islam teach that mohammed waited for her to mature? hahaha Ladies were been married then not by certain age. are you serious? before mohammed was born, ancient traditions had been recorded. Never in history had a girl of 8 been proposed to or given in marriage. not in arabia and not even in babylon. the person teaching you guys these things will not last long enough to see a walking stick.
One again RESEARCH WELL BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE I am stating facts. I am not a critic. I state facts and your own job is to research well about your religion before lying against it. cos what you just typed above have been countered with receipts that you have access to.
I will await your reply. please answer my questions
clearly u choose to believe what u like, let's take it 1 by 1,go to Wikipedia and search for the origin of Quran, on Aisha case, how can someone tell u that he cleaned drank water and after eating and you'll insist that he didn't drink the water, the marriage was arranged by her father to strengthen the tie between him the prophet, about the Arabs and black, YOU'RE VERY WRONG, seen is believing, OK, USA, Germany and Italy are undoubtedly dominated by non Muslims, why don't they like blacks, what of South Africa.... I don't usually argue about religious matters but I studied Islamic law and you can't be saying trash and I'll keep quiet, there are many controversies in the Bible, do u expect people to believe how you'll defend them? Perhaps you'll make it up to cover ur ass
Re: Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory by Onitola2: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2019
Onitola2:
clearly u choose to believe what u like, let's take it 1 by 1,go to Wikipedia and search for the origin of Quran, on Aisha case, how can someone tell u that he cleaned drank water and after eating and you'll insist that he didn't drink the water, the marriage was arranged by her father to strengthen the tie between him the prophet, about the Arabs and black, YOU'RE VERY WRONG, seen is believing, OK, USA, Germany and Italy are undoubtedly dominated by non Muslims, why don't they like blacks, what of South Africa.... I don't usually argue about religious matters but I studied Islamic law and you can't be saying trash and I'll keep quiet, there are many controversies in the Bible, do u expect people to believe how you'll defend them? Perhaps you'll make it up to cover ur ass
I know people like you view Islam as a religion of terrorists but terrorism has no religion mate, there's been many wars before Islam, there are many wars among non Muslims and non Muslims, those who colonized Nigeria ( and many countries ) are not Muslims, the world wars are not caused by Muslims. LEARN HOW TO THINK BRO, NOT WHAT TO THINK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Signs Cultural Property Implementation Act Agreement With USA / President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK / Cross River To Send Back 3000 Fulani Refugees To Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.