Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money (35997 Views)

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by TourismMan(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2019
airexx:
All these ones na story. Pay her what she has worked for that's all.. Since you are out here defending d so called madam, may whatsoever happened to Mrs. Glory happen to you. Amen

The thing taya me walahi. Imagine the way she was defending someone who would certainly sack her same way someday. Some people can be so gullible. She thinks she is better off than Glory?
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by EdwardRandy(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2019
lonzo:

If you type this way on the company page I'll fire you myself.
Lmao! grin grin I thought I was the only one who noticed her errors. Though she doesn't deserve the treatment she got from her boss if she's saying the truth.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Oktane: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2019
Finally, an attempt at balancing the story has emerged. Not good enough as there are also a number of questions this has brought up.

The appointment letter is far from professional. It is at best sparse and tardy. The issuer and recipient were both foolish in issuing and receiving.

The reaction of Glory smacks of crass ignorance, bitterness and short term perspective.

She was given recharge cards for data and other supports to do the job....now if she even as much as watched Netflix during work hours and this is proven the the tables would have turned.

Finally, Madam Otedola, this case shows your ineptitude in hiring and managing contemporary Nigerian graduates. This girl should never have been hired in the first place and where it even happened on the basis of empathy or some form of insurmountable pressure, I assure you that she should have been sacked within 48 hours.

No Indian Manager worth his salt would have allowed this to fester for even one week.

I still await further details and I assure you they will come. For now, Glory should recant and apologise and ensure that this matter is doused. She is already a candidate for libel.

Her spontaneity could do her in. She called the woman a scammer. This is the crux of the matter.
Honestly, she cannot womb n this count....and I should know better.

Let's get popcorn and relax. It's going to be very interesting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by TourismMan(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oktane:
Finally, an attempt at balancing the story has emerged. Not good enough as there are also a number of questions this has brought up.

The appointment letter is far from professional. It is at best sparse and tardy. The issuer and recipient were both foolish in issuing and receiving.

The reaction of Glory smacks of crass ignorance, bitterness and short term perspective.

She was given recharge cards for data and other supports to do the job....now if she even as much as watched Netflix during work hours and this is proven the the tables would have turned.

Finally, Madam Otedola, this case shows your ineptitude in hiring and managing contemporary Nigerian graduates. This girl should never have been hired in the first place and where it even happened on the basis of empathy or some form of insurmountable pressure, I assure you that she should have been sacked within 48 hours.

No Indian Manager worth his salt would have allowed this to fester for even one week.

I still await further details and I assure you they will come. For now, Glory should recant and apologise and ensure that this matter is doused. She is already a candidate for libel.

Her spontaneity could do her in. She called the woman a scammer. This is the crux of the matter.
Honestly, she cannot womb n this count....and I should know better.

Let's get popcorn and relax. It's going to be very interesting.

You just dey blow grammar everywhere. Abeg make that woman pay poor Glory her salary.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by SirWhiteFish: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2019
laytoshtwo:

Your advice is good but police will not know you gave this advice. #50k is enough for a Nigeria police to do beyond what you send him grin.
50k is too much. 12k will do wonders
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by rago(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2019
We are waiting for updates of the saga.. Glry, busola and jola otedola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by SirWhiteFish: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
glorybasseymma:
Get ready to defense what you have written here. When do I promise her 60thousands follower. We will meet on Monday
Op today is Monday. How fa?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Interesting . this is the Nigerian graduate. This one and most of her supporters are clearly unemployable. Case study for hr practitioners.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by DADDY2or3FISHES: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
This one wey OP no gree update the thread. Abi dem remand am for cell nii.?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Neddstark: 6:09am On Sep 24, 2019
rago:
We are waiting for updates of the saga.. Glry, busola and jola otedola

Lol. If only you use the time spent waiting on updates on a beef between female employer and boss to actually UPDATE YOURSELF.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by rago(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
Neddstark:

Lol. If only you use the time spent waiting on updates on a beef between female employer and boss to actually UPDATE YOURSELF.

Update myself? Typical "smart Nigerians" and their I too know attitude. Have u seen me make any comment on this forum before. Some of us like to watch and laugh at the follies of supposedly smart ones like urself.

Update myself! When u know nothing.. Nothing about this person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by xpresseeve: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Neddstark:

Perhaps you may consider a grammatical UPDATE yourself!

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by rago(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
xpresseeve:

Pay the idiot no mind, sir.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Neddstark: 4:22am On Sep 26, 2019
rago:

Update myself? Typical "smart Nigerians" and their I too know attitude. Have u seen me make any comment on this forum before. Some of us like to watch and laugh at the follies of supposedly smart ones like urself.

Update myself! When u know nothing.. Nothing about this person.

Fact is that you are 100% trivial, that I know about you. Other things about you, which may include bestiality is actually none of my business.. Just like you will care about a beef like this, you will also care about the beef between 2 pepper sellers on the street. Nonsense.

xpresseeve:

Both words were important in that context you cocklicker.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by tpdotnet002: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Apply for Contents Writer and Website Admin Now
Do you know how to create contents that will get ranked in search engine quickly and effectively?

Do you know how to create non-plagiarism contents?

Do you know how to develop and manage a wordpress website?

We Urgently need someone who can create contents with proper keywords and someone who can manage our website.

if you have the skills and ability in you then....

check www.inform.com.ng now to Apply
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Oktane: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Neddstark:

Fact is that you are 100% trivial, that I know about you. Other things about you, which may include bestiality is actually none of my business.. Just like you will care about a beef like this, you will also care about the beef between 2 pepper sellers on the street. Nonsense.

Both words were important in that context you cocklicker.

Admitting one's mistake especially when very obvious is the hallmark of maturity.

Rather than pour out invectives maybe you should go back and read your original post.......but this time very slowly like a retard would do and then perhaps, just maybe you could develop enough humility to apologize to your betters.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Neddstark: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Oktane:

Admitting one's mistake especially when very obvious is the hallmark of maturity.

Rather than pour out invectives maybe you should go back and read your original post.......but this time very slowly like a retard would do and then perhaps, just maybe you could develop enough humility to apologize to your betters.

This clown suddenly felt like being a philosopher because of my opinion. Start with your family members abeg. Leave me the fck alone
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by 11thGoldTREE: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Cc kowema how did the court case go?
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Newbielearner(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
I have experienced something like this before. I worked for four months. In the middle of the four months, I was sent 20 thousand Naira. I asked what it was for (because it's not even up to half of my monthly salary or deserved commission). I brought cash inflows, business partnerships, etc.
I later found out the man has done that to about 8 people ahead of me. This is someone with about 5 cars. 3 out of them are Lexus jeeps.

I consulted my lawyer. After some counsels, I just decided to leave appropriately. I could have come on social media for help. But I was adequately advised against it. You're in Nigeria!

This man boasted so much that he said not even God can do anything to him for not paying employees.
For me, I'm brooding my vengeance; which would be massive success.

In as much as this woman is pained, she has put herself in a position where she can even lose more than she has lost. Social Media isn't the way. At least, don't state the name of the person at all.

If you're fortunate to scale through, go and work on your oral and written english. Look for traveling agencies, strike legal deals with them (having your lawyer involved for a token), and implement what you've learnt from marketing for her. It's even difficult to understand your role was based on your write up.

GoodLuck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

14 Army Infantry Generals Pulled Out Of Active Service / Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair / Zoology And Parasitology Graduate Turns Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.