Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World (11755 Views)

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by pixel704: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2019
sacx:

Okay. Since the new birth launches us into the kingdom of God, are we in the kingdom now or not?
Presently we're under the authority and rule of the kingdom of God, no longer under the Dominion of the kingdom of darkness even when we are still in this fallen world. We are the ambassadors of Christ 2 Cor. 5:20, we cannot be inside the kingdom and still be referred to as the ambassador. An ambassador is a representative of a kingdom or Nation in a foreign land. In summary we're launched or under the Dominion of the kingdom of God but not yet in it.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by PrincewithGod(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
seunmsg:
It’s a shame lots of people still believe this rapture nonsense.

There is war, poverty, diseases, hunger, violence, sufferings etc all over the world with Jesus doing nothing about it. But we are supposed to wait till a date we don’t know when Jesus will arrive miraculously and end everything.

When will you people start using your senses?
So what is your opinion about the end of things, or you think existence on this realm will last for eternity?
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by sacx: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
pixel704:

Presently we're under the authority and rule of the kingdom of God, no longer under the Dominion of the kingdom of darkness even when we are still in this fallen world. We are the ambassadors of Christ 2 Cor. 5:20, we cannot be inside the kingdom and still be referred to as the ambassador. An ambassador is a representative of a kingdom or Nation in a foreign land. In summary we're launched or under the Dominion of the kingdom of God but not yet in it.

Lol, that sounds quite contradictory. But I understand the point you are making. What you are trying to say is that the reign of the kingdom is not been fully established on earth. But that does not change the fact that we believers are already in the kingdom. This was why I had to define what the kingdom of God was in my earlier post. The kingdom of God is NOT a place. It's an economy, a system, a life.

Did you read Colossians 1:13 I quoted earlier that stated we have been translated into the kingdom of the Son? If you did, then that settles it.

Look at this: 1 John 1:5 says that God is light, and 1 Timothy 6:16 shows us that God has immortality and dwells in light. Do you see? He is light, yet dwells in light. Is there another light he dwells in? No, it's the same light that he is. What does this mean? A spirit being and its environment are one. This is how we are in the kingdom and yet the kingdom is within us.

In spite of this, creation groan and await the manifestation of sons of God. Reason? Creation (this world) is still subject to corruption. Their redemption is tied to our manifestation. What are we manifesting? The kingdom of God that is within us. The distance between the heaven and the earth is a matter of consciousness.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by WaleRock: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm, Christians that aren't Jehovah's Witnesses

My friend, it's impossible for anyone to be a Christian if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses! I became a JW(true Christian) after learning this truth, before now i only argue without having a clue on how to preach, teach or defend God's word!
But today, i can tell you so many things Jesus taught and how to apply each of it in a practical sense. Jesus sent his true followers (Jehovah's Witnesses) to teach me freely.
You may feel hurt about truth, but a true Christian will never comfort you with deception.
We're OK if you condemn us and our form of worship than to say fine things to us when you're not ready to live by the truth! Matthew 7:24-27

No basis for argument. I know the Truth and He has set me free by His grace and mercy.

There's no such thing as 'true Christians'; or 'fake Christians'.

John 10:14
"I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine."

John 3:18
"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

John 10:27
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:"

It's either you are a Christian, i.e, belonging in the herd of Jesus Christ, washed by His precious Blood, with the help of the Holy Spirit - the Third Person in Trinity... or you're on the outside of this divine arrangement.

It is true 'Jehovah's Witnesses' are in Putin's black book. Let it be established in this space and time that Christian's are the most endangered species in the world right now.
In Nigeria alone, so many Christians are being slaughtered whether the media pays attention to it or not. Why?
Anyone who challenges the authority of the adversary shall face tribulation. How many Christians were killed in the first century? What about twelve disciples?

Read Matthew 24: from verse 4.

Verse 11 says:
"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."

Jesus loves you.

Repent ye.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Smov: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Buytruth:
Top 13 things that God's Kingdom will end in this world.

When John the Baptist and Jesus Christ came to this world, they were both preaching, saying Repent the kingdom of heaven, or kingdom of God is at hand.

Thereafter the Lord Jesus Christ instructed His disciples that they should go an preach the same message, also they should all pray for that kingdom to come to the earth, so that the will of God may be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

These are the top thirteen things that God's Kingdom will end in the world.

*. It would end Satan the Devil and his evil works.
*. It would end Poverty and Famine.
*. It would end Sickness and Disease.
*. It would end Violence and War.
*. It would end Jobless and Homeless.
*. It would end Hatred and Untimely death.
*. It would end Suffering and Money.

The holy Bible says, money is the answers to all material things, also it says the love of this money is the root of all evil, that is why the God's Kingdom will end money without be spending in the world, that is why the holy Bible says we should first seek this kingdom and his righteousness to be restored in the world, so that we will not labour to get money to buy what we will be eating, drinking, and clothing, all these things would be added with the kingdom when it establish on earth for us.

Share this gospel of the kingdom with your family and friends. Thanks, may God bless you.
https://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-gospel-news-from-iwwm/
. I would like for God to end all these things noe because at the very moment I haven't had a single thing to eat for about 3 days now .... I sat all afternoon thinking about God and his ways, he gives too much to a few and give not even enough to the rest to live a dignified human life .... I refuse and will not believe that if God exist then this is the world he planned all along and here you are telling me about a so called prophecy .... God will end this and God will end that .... I'm fed up with religion or at least Christianity and all you hypocrites who claim to follow or know his will .....I'm done
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2019
Buytruth:
Top 13 things that God's Kingdom will end in this world.

When John the Baptist and Jesus Christ came to this world, they were both preaching, saying Repent the kingdom of heaven, or kingdom of God is at hand.

Thereafter the Lord Jesus Christ instructed His disciples that they should go an preach the same message, also they should all pray for that kingdom to come to the earth, so that the will of God may be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

These are the top thirteen things that God's Kingdom will end in the world.

*. It would end Satan the Devil and his evil works.
*. It would end Poverty and Famine.
*. It would end Sickness and Disease.
*. It would end Violence and War.
*. It would end Jobless and Homeless.
*. It would end Hatred and Untimely death.
*. It would end Suffering and Money.

The holy Bible says, money is the answers to all material things, also it says the love of this money is the root of all evil, that is why the God's Kingdom will end money without be spending in the world, that is why the holy Bible says we should first seek this kingdom and his righteousness to be restored in the world, so that we will not labour to get money to buy what we will be eating, drinking, and clothing, all these things would be added with the kingdom when it establish on earth for us.

Share this gospel of the kingdom with your family and friends. Thanks, may God bless you.
https://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-gospel-news-from-iwwm/
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=83209117][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 6:59am On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=83367330][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 12:29am On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=83696959][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 12:43am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=83889450][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=84096509][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 5:18am On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=84312368][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=84514859][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=84724995][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=84920830][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=85119906][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=85119959][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Buytruth post=85307429][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 6:18am On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=Buytruth post=88211620][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Buytruth post=88312314][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Buytruth post=88384800][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=Buytruth post=88420845][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Buytruth post=88496690][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Buytruth post=88775566][/quote]
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2020
WaleRock:

No basis for argument. I know the Truth and He has set me free by His grace and mercy.

There's no such thing as 'true Christians'; or 'fake Christians'.

John 10:14
"I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine."

John 3:18
"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

John 10:27
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:"

It's either you are a Christian, i.e, belonging in the herd of Jesus Christ, washed by His precious Blood, with the help of the Holy Spirit - the Third Person in Trinity... or you're on the outside of this divine arrangement.

It is true 'Jehovah's Witnesses' are in Putin's black book. Let it be established in this space and time that Christian's are the most endangered species in the world right now.
In Nigeria alone, so many Christians are being slaughtered whether the media pays attention to it or not. Why?
Anyone who challenges the authority of the adversary shall face tribulation. How many Christians were killed in the first century? What about twelve disciples?

Read Matthew 24: from verse 4.

Verse 11 says:
"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."

Jesus loves you.

Repent ye.

How i wish the bolded is so but Jesus said there will be true and fake Christians! Matthew 7:21-23

So to help interested persons distinguish between the true Christians and false ones, Jesus said it's "by their fruit"! Matthew 7:15-20

Thanks! smiley
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by WaleRock: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

How i wish the bolded is so but Jesus said there will be true and fake Christians! Matthew 7:21-23

So to help interested persons distinguish between the true Christians and false ones, Jesus said it's "by their fruit"! Matthew 7:15-20

Thanks! smiley

Thanks, bro. My reference is principally to the tag Christianity.
That you call yourself a Christian, and do some wonderful things that are expected of, doesn't make you one. It's by our fruit that we shall be known.

What's this fruit?

Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,"
"Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

Anyone without the above virtues isn't a complete Christian yet. However we can all ask the Holy Spirit to help and quicken our spirit.

Thank you for the comment.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
WaleRock:

Thanks, bro. My reference is principally to the tag Christianity.
That you call yourself a Christian, and do some wonderful things that are expected of, doesn't make you one. It's by our fruit that we shall be known.

What's this fruit?

Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,"
"Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

Anyone without the above virtues isn't a complete Christian yet. However we can all ask the Holy Spirit to help and quicken our spirit.

Thank you for the comment.

I disagree with you on this!

Of course the fruit of God's holy spirit is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL Galatians 5:22-23

But there is no way any of Adam's descendants can completely possess these nine qualities without the 1,000 reign of the Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ who had all these qualities through his long association with his father! John 8:28

The congregation of God (Christians) will reflect all these nine qualities as a group because the spirit of God is working with them but none of them can cultivate all completely! James 3:2

What Apostle Paul listed there are the nine qualities in Christ Jesus that we must possess before we can be granted the privilege to live forever. John 3:16

As you and i continue to associate with God's people (with which God's holy spirit is working) each of us will gradually begin to cultivate these qualities through the help of God's holy spirit and encouragement from fellow believers! Hebrew 10:24-25

So you must first IDENTIFY the congregation of true Christians not by individual's character because we are all born and bread in sin, but as their gathering reflects these nine qualities {Matthew 5:14-16} that is what will help you to know where God's holy spirit is working! James 2:18-26

Jesus said he will call many claiming Christians "workers of lawlessness/iniquity" because they are striving to justify themselves individually not as persons subjected to rules and principles binding on many as a group. Such persons will try to make themselves holy even when they're in a gathering of people whose gathering doesn't bring glory to God! Psalms 1:1

So our righteousness largely depends on the group we're associating with, because that's where we can know the law of Christ that's Paramount {Romans 10:2-4} not when we worship with one religion whose standards and morals totally contradicts others yet claiming we are all Christians!

For instance you must know between Deeperlifer ~ RCCG ~ CAC ~ Christ Embassy ~ Lord's Chosen ~ CELESTIAL ~ Jehovah's Witnesses ~ Catholic Church and the rest which group is reflecting the fruit of God's holy spirit. All these groups can't belong to the same Christ when their standards and morals totally contradicts! smiley

Thanks! smiley
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by WaleRock: 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

I disagree with you on this!

Of course the fruit of God's holy spirit is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL Galatians 5:22-23

But there is no way any of Adam's descendants can completely possess these nine qualities without the 1,000 reign of the Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ who had all these qualities through his long association with his father! John 8:28

The congregation of God (Christians) will reflect all these nine qualities as a group because the spirit of God is working with them but none of them can cultivate all completely! James 3:2

What Apostle Paul listed there are the nine qualities in Christ Jesus that we must possess before we can be granted the privilege to live forever. John 3:16

As you and i continue to associate with God's people (with which God's holy spirit is working) each of us will gradually begin to cultivate these qualities through the help of God's holy spirit and encouragement from fellow believers! Hebrew 10:24-25

So you must first IDENTIFY the congregation of true Christians not by individual's character because we are all born and bread in sin, but as their gathering reflects these nine qualities {Matthew 5:14-16} that is what will help you to know where God's holy spirit is working! James 2:18-26

Jesus said he will call many claiming Christians "workers of lawlessness/iniquity" because they are striving to justify themselves individually not as persons subjected to rules and principles binding on many as a group. Such persons will try to make themselves holy even when they're in a gathering of people whose gathering doesn't bring glory to God! Psalms 1:1

So our righteousness largely depends on the group we're associating with, because that's where we can know the law of Christ that's Paramount {Romans 10:2-4} not when we worship with one religion whose standards and morals totally contradicts others yet claiming we are all Christians!

For instance you must know between Deeperlifer ~ RCCG ~ CAC ~ Christ Embassy ~ Lord's Chosen ~ CELESTIAL ~ Jehovah's Witnesses ~ Catholic Church and the rest which group is reflecting the fruit of God's holy spirit. All these groups can't belong to the same Christ when their standards and morals totally contradicts! smiley

Thanks! smiley

Your point is that no one who is not affiliated to a particular church wil be able to receive the fruit of the spirit, hence won't make heaven?
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 27, 2020
WaleRock:

Your point is that no one who is not affiliated to a particular church wil be able to receive the fruit of the spirit, hence won't make heaven?

Jesus has a group, we must find that one and only group before we can work with the holy spirit!

All these contradictions all in the name of Jesus is what he hate.

Without agreement there can't be PEACE! 1Corinthians 14:33 compare to Romans 15:5-6
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by WaleRock: 1:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus has a group, we must find that one and only group before we can work with the holy spirit!

All these contradictions all in the name of Jesus is what he hate.

Without agreement there can't be PEACE! 1Corinthians 14:33 compare to Romans 15:5-6

Ok then. Kindly tell me the name of that particular group approved by Jesus Christ the Son of Heavenly Father.
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 28, 2020
WaleRock:

Ok then. Kindly tell me the name of that particular group approved by Jesus Christ the Son of Heavenly Father.

That's not the way our Master Lord and King taught us Sir! Matthew 16:24

We can only assist by directing you to the scriptures that will help you to identify our movement! Matthew 11:2-6

Keep your eyes and mental powers wide open to recollect the group having these features:-

LOVE~Because the predominant attribute of God is LOVE {1John 4:8} his holy spirit will help imperfect humans who are supposed to be divided due to Racism and Politics to be united as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {John 17:20-23} this attribute will be so glaring that people from all the nations of the earth will keep saying about them "this religion is stupid but they have true love amongst themselves" John 13:34-35

JOY~ In the face of wars, pestilences, famine, sorrow and agony. God's own people will be noted for Joy {Isaiah 65:13-14} because of the abundance of the good things in their hearts {Luke 6:45} you'll notice them going to visit their neighbours with the good news from God {Matthew 28:18-20}

PEACE~ When all the people are confused and scared even in the midst of their fellow worshipers, God's people will be at PEACE amongst themselves {Isaiah 2:2-4} due to the presence of the Prince of Peace in their midst {Isaiah 9:6}

PATIENCE~ When all others are carried away into having serious issues leading to strife, anger and genocide. You will notice a group that's always having this unequaled PATIENCE! Matthew 26:52

FAITH~ When all others whose religious beliefs is based on credulity don't know the way forward, God's people will solidly be united in FAITH as they will zealously and industriously maintain their sacred service to God! Hebrew 11:1

HATRED or VILIFICATION~In all the nations you find them, despite all these fine qualities, you will hear people say "I just hate them" or "they're deluded". John 17:14 compare to Matthew 10:22-25

Have a flash back at all the religious groups you've encountered in the past, then think of the group having all these qualities. Galatians 5:22-23

God bless you! smiley
Re: Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World by Buytruth(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Maximus69:

That's not the way our Master Lord and King taught us Sir! Matthew 16:24

We can only assist by directing you to the scriptures that will help you to identify our movement! Matthew 11:2-6

Keep your eyes and mental powers wide open to recollect the group having these features:-

LOVE~Because the predominant attribute of God is LOVE {1John 4:8} his holy spirit will help imperfect humans who are supposed to be divided due to Racism and Politics to be united as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {John 17:20-23} this attribute will be so glaring that people from all the nations of the earth will keep saying about them "this religion is stupid but they have true love amongst themselves" John 13:34-35

JOY~ In the face of wars, pestilences, famine, sorrow and agony. God's own people will be noted for Joy {Isaiah 65:13-14} because of the abundance of the good things in their hearts {Luke 6:45} you'll notice them going to visit their neighbours with the good news from God {Matthew 28:18-20}

PEACE~ When all the people are confused and scared even in the midst of their fellow worshipers, God's people will be at PEACE amongst themselves {Isaiah 2:2-4} due to the presence of the Prince of Peace in their midst {Isaiah 9:6}

PATIENCE~ When all others are carried away into having serious issues leading to strife, anger and genocide. You will notice a group that's always having this unequaled PATIENCE! Matthew 26:52

FAITH~ When all others whose religious beliefs is based on credulity don't know the way forward, God's people will solidly be united in FAITH as they will zealously and industriously maintain their sacred service to God! Hebrew 11:1

HATRED or VILIFICATION~In all the nations you find them, despite all these fine qualities, you will hear people say "I just hate them" or "they're deluded". John 17:14 compare to Matthew 10:22-25

Have a flash back at all the religious groups you've encountered in the past, then think of the group having all these qualities. Galatians 5:22-23

God bless you! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Online Bible School / Question For Jehovah Witness, Why The Name? / Adeboye Asks For Inclusion Of Clergy In Mid-east Peace Talks At US Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.