Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,660 members, 7,831,033 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (96916 Views)

See What A Facebook User Designed For Innoson Motors With Her Phone (photo) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / Proposed New Logo For INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Sterope(f): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thr first one looks intimidating.

The concept of the second logo looks familiar. I can't place it.

dominique:
The second logo is better, the first one looks like an evil mask. I wonder how Innoson intend to implement such logo on their vehicles

6 Likes

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Tphalbalbah(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hussle is real,but ermm nah Village people work be this oo,dem no want make the first guy shine.

Forget it,Innoson go pick the first guy.

Check my siggy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
beautiful

this one is more mature but too tight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by iWasNotHere(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
I saw someone tweeted doing new logo for Dangote. It’s as if y’all don’t know that Dangote doesn’t give a penny baba stingy.

3 Likes

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by henrydadon(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
LeoThaGreat:
I actually prefer this second design to the first one. But it's only fair of the first guy gets the deal. This second person should design for other brands and create a Twitter thread where he'll post them. Hopefully, some big brands will start approaching him.
I remember Nigeria gave about $400k for Nigeria Air's logo to a company in Bahrain.
It's all a sham.
A Nigerian most likely designed that logo and got paid peanuts while the Nigerian that registered his company in Bahrain got the lion share of our public funds.
But what do I know?
Wasn't Jonathan's government the wasteful looters?
APC is just like PDP mehn. These politicians keep scamming y'all

That Nigeria air Saga was all a scam.. 419 in play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by gnykelly(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Government should take the innoson company personal... It should be nurtured to achieve full strength
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by beledinho(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
When they always say do not share you idea with people this is what they mean...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
$poiler !

1 Like

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Arijude(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
this second logo is better

7 Likes

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Jeremy1234: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
I prefer the first tho

2 Likes

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Realist1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Why is the guy now offering his own design all of a sudden? U nor see am design since? Nigerians and their oversabi.U wan spoil person chance abi? His logo is fine but I think it looks common and unserious.I prefer the first one it shows a lot of focus, intent and seriousness just like the eagle it is.Innoson,the eagle must be successful no distraction please.

The current Innoson logo sucks! No artistic input at all, just blank,insipid and uninspiring.Innoson should pick the first guy's design with speed I beg.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by DTC2(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
The first logo looks better

5 Likes

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by makinson2865: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Someone even mentioned nairaland in negative manner .....

Okay, let's debate. Like for first design while
Share for second logo

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by kingreign(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
dominique:
The second logo is better, the first one looks like an evil mask. I wonder how Innoson intend to implement such logo on their vehicles

Google foton motor logo. That's the second logo you're seeing there.

Only that it was tweaked a lil bit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by KosiGee(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Innoson should ignore all of them.
Where were they when he was struggling from the scratch? Now they want to take credit on being a part of the IVM history.
We are not complaining over the original logo, they should take their creativity to Proforce or Sinotruk.

I truly hope he doesn't fall prey to these schemers because tomorrow they'd claim his company as their patent and ask for huge settlements.

He should invite all of them for a meeting and ask them to tell their father to start building cars so they can design a logo for him.

Who are the “we”? Innoson doesn’t know you. Innoson group threw the competition open and it’s their business not yours.

Stop using the “We”.

6 Likes

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Realist1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
kingreign:

Thank you my brother I knew it was common.No originality,all na to see if he can take the 1st guy's chance by all means.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Ladycewhy(f): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
ednut1:
See that one bashing nairaland . Ndi ala
but did he lie tho? Isn't nairaland a place where the most appalling comments get the more likes? Commenters as far back as 2005 - 2010 have all turned to guest viewing mode cos the forum is now a free for all sociopaths and Sadists to thrive.

Lets not even talk about useless sponsored topics that is pushed to fp.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by NORSYK(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
kingreign:

They are two different logos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by slowice(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
They forget that inosson it's business and they should go for the best without sentiment
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by OneKinGuy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
No be say I no like the second guys work oo, But we Nigerians are opportunist in a bad way. This innoson logo of a thing has been there all this while. Why didn't he make the logo first. It's now someone did it first, He know he will enter the stage. I have to admit, The second guys logo look more good. But i were innoson, I will go ahead with the first guy and ask for improvement on it. No go dey put sand for person garri!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by JERRY1925(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
LeoThaGreat:
I actually prefer this second design to the first one. But it's only fair of the first guy gets the deal. This second person should design for other brands and create a Twitter thread where he'll post them. Hopefully, some big brands will start approaching him.
I remember Nigeria gave about $400k for Nigeria Air's logo to a company in Bahrain.
It's all a sham.
A Nigerian most likely designed that logo and got paid peanuts while the Nigerian that registered his company in Bahrain got the lion share of our public funds.
But what do I know?
Wasn't Jonathan's government the wasteful looters?
APC is just like PDP mehn. These politicians keep scamming y'all

The first is looking like the real innoson.

While the second looks like vinnosin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by frowland(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
ednut1:
See that one bashing nairaland . Ndi ala

He is not far from the truth. Some of us who have been here far far longer know it's the truth. No difference between NL and Facebook commentors.

3 Likes

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by femi4: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
I also prefer the second logo. but let's just give to the first guy, he was the pace setter. He originated it
yea, the second logo is mature but the first guy for his initiative deserves it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
NORSYK:
Both of them are good but I prefer the second one, it has a touch of class

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. First one has better class.

3 Likes

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by esente: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by iammiracle1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
I prefer the ist, it's would definitely make ppl look a second time and has tribal meanings, the second one looks like an everyday thing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by wakes: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
Looks scary
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by MNDY(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Who also spotted the first comment in that twitter where the guy is lamenting how people are bashing the second designer and how such bashing made him leave Nairaland...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by hammerT: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
THE SECOND LOGO LOOKS GREAT.

NOBODY CAN ACCUSE IT OF LOOKING LIKE ILLUMINANTI OR WOMAN PART OR GOAT HEAD.

I THINK IVM, SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR A LOGO THAT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF OTHER CARS OR BRAND.

A LOGO THAT DISTINGUISHES IVM AND STANDS OUT, SO THAT WEN WE SEE IT, WE KNOW THE BRAND IS IVM.

I THINK THE CHALLENGE SHOULD NOW BE OPEN, WITH A REWARD PRICE FOR THE WINNER.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by batstan(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Many of you never knew why Innosson chose the first logo?

The Eagles eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by mamaafrik(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Let the Judges frown,but the character of the second guy is questionable.
Snitching is bad .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? / Ford Cars Quite Explicit / List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.