Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas (44111 Views)

Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas by shogsman(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
eDoctorr:

You are the real foolish fool here.

He is 100% right.

Learn to construct a simple sentence before setting out to show the world the level of your stupidity.
Re: Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
kelvindj98:

Don't be so sure, he may get an insanity plea and only be institutionalized, if it is confirmed that he has a mental condition.
This is why mental health is important but as Nigerians they probably took the spiritual angle.

being locked up forever (whether in jail or mental institution) is whats coming for him... sadly, many Africans believe in this spiritual/juju nonsense, and are paying dearly for it.
Re: Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas by Goldencheese(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
So, so sad!!!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas by kanayo76: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
OMO OLUABI, (AFONJA MOUTH WARRIORS)
Re: Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas by eDoctorr(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
shogsman:

If you took some time to read the content you’d have saved yourself from this display of foolishness

You are the real foolish fool...
Re: Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas by Ndipe(m): 12:04am On Nov 14, 2019
Tragic.
Re: Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Did u even bother to read the story....the boy has mental problems

Is that an excuse? Come to think of it are you related?
Re: Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
quentin06:

Is that an excuse? Come to think of it are you related?

Related....?? Is that an excuse ??
As in?? Is it that u don’t know mad people can get paranoid and thus attack people...

U are now asking me if I’m related to him...is this question even logical? That’s why I sometimes don’t like dialogue on Nairaland....u won’t know when u are chatting with schizophrenic people..
Re: Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Related....?? Is that an excuse ??
As in?? Is it that u don’t know mad people can get paranoid and thus attack people...

U are now asking me if I’m related to him...is this question even logical? That’s why I sometimes don’t like dialogue on Nairaland....u won’t know when u are chatting with schizophrenic people..

Bros no vex na, it was just a question, we have mad people here in Nigeria, but how many times do you hear that they killed people?

Your rigorous defense of this person only makes me wonder if you re related, after all its all in the blood. grin
Re: Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
quentin06:

Bros no vex na, it was just a question, we have mad people here in Nigeria, but how many times do you hear that they killed people?

Your rigorous defense of this person only makes me wonder if you re related, after all its all in the blood. grin

You ask me How many times mad people kill in Nigeria?? Not much abi....
Same thing too abroad....how many times have u heard mad people kill abroad abi??

U are even accusing me of defending the guy just because I pointed out to u the guy is kolo .....

so all the people to commented on Busola dakolo’s rape case are related to her because they felt the pastor raped her..??

I don’t understand you ooo
Re: Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
1StopRudeness:

You ask me How many times mad people kill in Nigeria?? Not much abi....
Same thing too abroad....how many times have u heard mad people kill abroad abi??

U are even accusing me of defending the guy just because I pointed out to u the guy is kolo .....

so all the people to commented on Busola dakolo’s rape case are related to her because they felt the pastor raped her..??

I don’t understand you ooo

?? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) / Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.