Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside (61024 Views)

MAPOLY Female Student Found Dead After She Was Abducted By Gunmen (photos) / Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) / A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by supercase1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
stevmatt:
VILLAGE PEOPLE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ur ILLITERACY no get part 2 grin

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Ay04z(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
marvin906:
village people remembered him..
eyahhhh
wat the name of this cute kid?

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by yusluvad(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmm. It is well.
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by hoseao(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
meobizy:
Poor guy. He had a manic episode. I’m sure he displayed once or twice in the past and people brushed it off as village people at work.
no man must be drugs the very first day I took weed I was just looking inside a well and something was telling me enter and cool my head lol hahahah no be joke oo

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
cRobo:
Village people pressing the remote control

Drug abuse or major depression.

No big deal, happens worldwide
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by hyperflex(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
meobizy:
Poor guy. He had a manic episode. I’m sure he displayed once or twice in the past and people brushed it off as village people at work.

That manic issue is science way of interpreting a spiritual jinx or a possession. Who just wakes up and runs into a well. I have seen young guys attempt get rich quick voodoo like for instance the Baba asked the guy to bath with a certain soap at exactly 1 am. It must not be 12:59 or after 1. Exactly one. And if he misses the time he’d go incurably mad. The guy declined such means and left. Imagine he took the soap n ran mad sheybi you will call it a manic fit!? Well done

2 Likes

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by DedeNkem: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Illicit drugs have taken many students!

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by meobizy(f): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
hyperflex:

That manic issue is science way of interpreting a spiritual jinx or a possession. Who just wakes up and runs into a well. I have seen young guys attempt get rich quick voodoo like for instance the Baba asked the guy to bath with a certain soap at exactly 1 am. It must not be 12:59 or after 1. Exactly one. And if he misses the time he’d go incurably mad. The guy declined such means and left. Imagine he took the soap n ran mad sheybi you will call it a manic fit!? Well done
As usual we can see an example

I’m sure he displayed once or twice in the past and people brushed it off as village people at work.
The day I believe in witches or things of the occult is when pigs fly.
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by meobizy(f): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
hoseao:
no man must be drugs the very first day I took weed I was just looking inside a well and something was telling me enter and cool my head lol hahahah no be joke oo
This also.
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by cRobo: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Drug abuse or major depression.

No big deal, happens worldwide

Can you listen to yourself?
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by joshuanwankwo(m): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Adeling:
The first Samson I know na woman kill am. This one now na money kill am!
PIR

The first Samson na yoruba man. This one na igbo man.

nobody should quote me o, m sleeping
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by TruthinAction: 12:29am On Dec 07, 2019
Where is the picture of the well? Sometimes, they will kill you and put up a funny story to cover up. I hope they are telling the truth. A thorough investigation should please be carried out.

2 Likes

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by grandstar(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2019
He might have been bewitched.

Beware of demons. They do exist. Flee from spiritism and draw close to God (Read Deuteronomy 18:10-12, James 1:19, James 4:cool
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 07, 2019
cRobo:

Can you listen to yourself?

Educate urself on the matter before u argue.
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 07, 2019
supercase1:

Ur ILLITERACY no get part 2 grin

Illiteracy na person wea no fit read and write.
I pass that one grin cheesy cheesy sad
Just fin another thing talk.
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Kabaka100: 3:08am On Dec 07, 2019
meobizy:

You're right. He probably should have been on medication b4 he died
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by AFONJACOW(m): 3:35am On Dec 07, 2019
Buhari frustration Theory BFT has done it again
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by AFONJACOW(m): 3:36am On Dec 07, 2019
Buhari frustration Theory BFT has done it again... And this one even voted for APC
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by xendra: 4:10am On Dec 07, 2019
if I say just because people laugh with you don't mean they are your friends people don't believe. Nobody really cares about anyone.

somebody woke up at that time shouting my money is inside the well, if people around him weren't just looking for something to talk and laugh about, if his mother was there or anyone that cared they would never have allowed him walk close to a well.

and with the kind of comments that follows on every page you'll know the kind of friends you are likely to make in Nigeria.
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by linearity: 4:12am On Dec 07, 2019
BlackfireX:
Don't be suprise that some people will go inside the well to see if truly there is money inside the well.
Frustration in the land.

You took the question from me, did he get the money or the money is still in the well? Anyone got a clue?
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Proffdada: 4:36am On Dec 07, 2019
meobizy:
shut up there. May you never know what supernatural problems are... Too late

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Shanana1(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2019
bmdmixer:
did he see d money? seem like drugs to me.

just saying
Have pity on the dead now..how can it be drug at that time, 5am in the morning ..I witnessed such at shomolu, I slept in my friend's house and his younger brother too came to visit. Very early in the morning around 5am the younger brother left our side in the bed, went downstairs and put his hand in a roller of cord engine...The cord machine is used to make papers in different colors. The only thing we heard was shout. And he said he did not know how he got there. The machine grinded his hand from his fingers to elbow before it could be switched off..So it's not normal..it is jinx

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by bmdmixer: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2019
Shanana1:
Have pity on the dead now..how can it be drug at that time, 5am in the morning ..I witnessed such at shomolu, I slept in my friend's house and his younger brother too came to visit. Very early in the morning around 5am the younger brother left our side in the bed, went downstairs and put his hand in a roller of cord engine...The cord machine is used to make papers in different colors. The only thing we heard was shout. And he said he did not know how he got there. The machine grinded his hand from his fingers to elbow before it could be switched off..So it's not normal..it is jinx
i said drugs u said jinx arent we both guessing now?

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Passionate1(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2019
What a way to exit this world!
Dis guy resemble who fit carry bucket go Abroad. grin
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by asatemple(f): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2019
supercase1:

Na now u know say he handsome ba!!!
come and arrest me, I dey house
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Olamywealth10: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Yahoo plusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss loading...................................................................
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by meobizy(f): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2019
Proffdada:
shut up there. May you never know what supernatural problems are... Too late
Yes, village people really were at work.

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by meobizy(f): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2019
Kabaka100:

You're right. He probably should have been on medication b4 he died
It’s unfortunate. I guess nobody around him was exposed enough to know he needed help.
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by 1Dray(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2019
Destiny wasters at work.

Close your eyes and pray like this: oh ye Destiny wasters, my life is not your candidate, waste yourself and die! In the name of Jesus!!

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by VanGun: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
All2Gists:
An ND 2 student of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, MAPOLY, Abeokuta, Ogun State, has died after allegedly plunging into a well.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

According to his friends, Samson aka Asese Lee woke up around 5a.m on Wednesday in Fagba, Lagos State, and started screaming “my money is inside the well.” .

They added that before they could understand what was happening, he had jumped inside the 180ft well and he died before help could get to him. Samson was laid to rest on Thursday.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Mapoly-Student-Wakes-Up-Screaming-My-Moneys-Inside-The-Well-Plunges-Inside.html
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Greenback: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
Beware of coneheaded structures

Rip o, before someone mine my head.. infact, lzaa bia biko,ooo...

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested / Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.