Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside (61027 Views)

MAPOLY Female Student Found Dead After She Was Abducted By Gunmen (photos) / Young Nigerian Men Perform Ritual For Money Inside A River (Video) / A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by AstuteAyo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
[/font]otiyemi[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by AstuteAyo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
[/font] I understand [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by nigeriafarmer: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
sad
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Legendguru: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Oh
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by YaksonFCA(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Slimsly100(f): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
backnbeta:
Village people! Yoruba will say 'edi' undecided

Olorun ma je ki a ride ogun edi o.
Amin sad
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Defenderalert(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is quite serious. Perhaps he had mental instability
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Kabaka100: 4:06am On Dec 08, 2019
meobizy:

It’s unfortunate. I guess nobody around him was exposed enough to know he needed help.
U know of our people just gullible, selfish and just too lazy to solve problems around them

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by hyperflex(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2019
meobizy:

As usual we can see an example

The day I believe in witches or things of the occult is when pigs fly.

I’m happy for you. Just stay in your lane and don’t dabble into such sides. The universe has designed different patterns for us all. Enjoy yours
Re: Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside by Kabaka100: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
meobizy:

It’s unfortunate. I guess nobody around him was exposed enough to know he needed help.

Yes, I know lack of exposure always catches up with people. That's why we have today thanks today to the inventors of the internet because you can find just about anything just by typing the subject matter on Google search with your computer or phone. So we can blame his lack of knowledge that could have saved his situation to his ignorance and laziness to to search for a solution to his dilemma online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State / Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.