Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights (24917 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by ajl: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2019
IkeOnyia:
Which world is watching? The United States is engulfed in the impeachment fever of Donald Trump, the United Kingdom is embroiled in Brexit impasse, Russia is occupied with annexing Ukraine, China is plotting how to restore normalcy to Hong Kong and France is crippled by a general strike. The world doesn't know if a person like Sowore exists. Buhari has gotten his second tenure. It is dangerous messing with him now.

Just stay quiet if you live in a cave somewhere in Nigeria. Don't blame anyone for been a "Mr. Nobody". I know some low-lives nonentities could becone envious of others because of their miserable lives. It's actually more common among we Yorubas. Are you one?

1. Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-12-06/chaos-ensues-as-nigerian-secret-police-rearrest-buhari-critic

2. CNN https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/12/06/africa/sowore-arrested-after-bail/index.html

3. Quartz
https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/africa/1763098/nigeria-dss-re-arrests-omoyele-sowore-one-day-after-bail-release/amp/

4. BBC
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-50689265

5. CBS Newyork
https://www.google.com/amp/s/newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/12/06/nigerian-journalist-yele-sowore-arrested-amid-courtroom-incident/amp/

6. Reuters
https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKBN1YA0SW

7. Havana Times (Cuba)
https://www.google.com/amp/s/havanatimes.org/sos-for-journalist/nigerian-journalist-and-political-activist-omoyele-sowore-arrested/

8. Voice of America
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/africa/supporters-say-opposition-activist-reporter-released-detention-nigeria%3famp

9. USA Senator Bob Menendez (<12 hrs ago)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtDS3gESnBw

Do you want more?
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Strategical: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2019
LagBoss9:
This has never happened in this country before

It has happened before bikonnu. It happened during the reign of General Muhammadu B in 1984 and also under General Abacha.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by ajl: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2019
gypsey:
Yea right! Which lord? the same bloody lord who cannot cure Malaria and ebola? grin

What have you used the common sense given to you for?
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by SeriouslySense(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2019
Free Sowore, Nigeria needs the likes of Sowore, he should live, he should not die, he should be speaking all the time, he makes a difference, we have to tell them to free him, we will not take this, our human rights are violated, not this time, never again, our system has to be reformed, free sowore.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2019
ajl:

What have you used the common sense given to you for?
I used it to realise that the Lord who ever that is, Cannot cure ebola or malaria grin

Anything else you would like to ask? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by chewwie(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Eteka1:
go and watch the video where he said there will be no more DSS (which is a constituted authority) after they bring the government of Buhari down. That is treason my friend.
You're going to jail a civilian for thinking out loud? For saying what 150 or more million Nigerians are thinking on a daily? When someone with balls step up to fight for you, the best you can do is support him irrespective of tribe, religion and political affiliation
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by iamme1234(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Buhari himself is a terrorist

i wont blame him,u all voted him

so enjoy your next level

more loading for you
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
baby124:

With this action by DSS his chance of becoming president just increased to 50%. The masquerade will come out to dance when it enters 80%. This drama is actually good for Sowore’s political aspirations.

Majority votes come from the north dear and sowore is far from reaching the seat of power if he keeps acting funny in the next 4years.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Jjjustice(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
baby124:

GEJ was evil! Sowore has every right to support who he wants and change his mind. When GEJ cannot even help his village it was Nigeria that would have been good for him to continue governing like a beer parlour and strip club.

GEJ's crime was that of being too soft and listening to the yearnings of the people. Let's manage the deaf president we have, who's not evil.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by nosighoyiu: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
ok
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Charly68: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
I thought Buhari has changed to a democrat until I read about the lawlessness of his boys in the premises of the court. The spirit of lawlessness has taken over again
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by foreshore(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
soloenzo:
EZEKWESILI TO BUHARI, THE WORLD IS WATCHING YOUR BRUTAL VIOLATION OF SOWORE’S RIGHTS

Friday’s Sowore and DSS mega drama at the Federal High Court has the attention of the Nigerian communities and the global world with Oby Ezekwesili who is the Convener of Bring Back Our Girls campaign and a former Minister of Education has made her opinion heard on the humiliation and violation of Omoyele Sowore citizenship rights in Court today by the DSS.

Ezekwesili reminded President Muhammadu Buhari that the world at large was watching Sowore’s human right violation as a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Ezekwesili reminded President Muhammadu Buhari that the world at large was watching Sowore’s human right violation as a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Oby Ezekwesili’s message to Buhari;

“President Buhari, the whole world is watching the video of officials of the State Security Service which you directly supervise, brutally violate the constitutional rights of a citizen, Omoyele Sowore inside a court and desecrated our Judiciary- an independent arm of government.”

“Let it also be known by Buhari that the cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of the power he wields today as Nigeria President is alien to our Nigerian Constitution and International Law. I advise the President to cease this descent to fascism immediately and respect Court orders.”

“It is in the interest of Buhari that Sowore comes to no form of bodily, mental or emotional harm. As the supervisor of the State Security Service, I demand that the President instructs the DG to immediately comply with the court order . Release Sowore immediately.”

”I have just spoken to the incredible Femi Falana — SAN whose amazing and highly effective legal representation of citizen Sowore with a strong team of lawyers is the silver lining in this tragic case. I once again conveyed our abiding strong support and gratitude.”

“I urge my fellow citizens who are reasonable enough to know that today’s episode amounts to full aggression against the Judiciary by the Executive arm of Buhari and portends an extremely dangerous development. We must all stand to defend our hard won Democracy. We must.” She concluded.

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/06/ezekwesili-to-buhari-the-world-is-watching-your-brutal-violation-of-sowores-rights/

Supervisor indeed!!!
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by prof12(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
soloenzo:
EZEKWESILI TO BUHARI, THE WORLD IS WATCHING YOUR BRUTAL VIOLATION OF SOWORE’S RIGHTS

Friday’s Sowore and DSS mega drama at the Federal High Court has the attention of the Nigerian communities and the global world with Oby Ezekwesili who is the Convener of Bring Back Our Girls campaign and a former Minister of Education has made her opinion heard on the humiliation and violation of Omoyele Sowore citizenship rights in Court today by the DSS.

“President Buhari, the whole world is watching the video of officials of the State Security Service which you directly supervise, brutally violate the constitutional rights of a citizen, Omoyele Sowore inside a court and desecrated our Judiciary- an independent arm of government.”

“Let it also be known by Buhari that the cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of the power he wields today as Nigeria President is alien to our Nigerian Constitution and International Law. I advise the President to cease this descent to fascism immediately and respect Court orders.”

“It is in the interest of Buhari that Sowore comes to no form of bodily, mental or emotional harm. As the supervisor of the State Security Service, I demand that the President instructs the DG to immediately comply with the court order . Release Sowore immediately.”

”I have just spoken to the incredible Femi Falana — SAN whose amazing and highly effective legal representation of citizen Sowore with a strong team of lawyers is the silver lining in this tragic case. I once again conveyed our abiding strong support and gratitude.”

“I urge my fellow citizens who are reasonable enough to know that today’s episode amounts to full aggression against the Judiciary by the Executive arm of Buhari and portends an extremely dangerous development. We must all stand to defend our hard won Democracy. We must.” She concluded.

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/06/ezekwesili-to-buhari-the-world-is-watching-your-brutal-violation-of-sowores-rights/

Ezekwesili or are you called, you are one of those viruses infecting Nigerians.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Legendguru: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by VanGun: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
soloenzo:

Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by budusky05(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
soloenzo:

Which world?
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Okoroawusa: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Where was the world when Sowore said that he wants to topple the government of Buhari n that by the time his planned revolution starts DSS will be no more?
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by NaijaHeadlines: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by dankt: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2019
Sisi, where have you been all this while. You suddenly regained your voice.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Damod88: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=dotunbidemi post=84698060]

Ukraine was in a Waring state at that moment Crimea took advantage, Nigeria is in another state. We need a serious revolution in this country, I also have lost fate in this country, I just want to part with my tribe.[/quote

Do you know what revolution means? I don't even think Sowore himself understands the meaning of the term. In my opinion Sowore doesn't look like a revolutionary. I will urge you to read what Mao Zedong wrote about revolution.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Damod88: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=gypsey post=84699580]No world is watching, It's up to Nigerians to Revolute just like Hongkong and france.[/quote

And you will become the president after that?
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=Damod88 post=84728349][/quote] Yes!
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by Kennethjoe929(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Why i mentioned Yoruba youth particularly is because Sowore is their brother, they support the the regime of the so called Buhari because of 2023 presidency which was promised to them and they're not sure of it.
They should wake up before it's too late for them. What about Amotekun? grin
Finally, they see truth as lies and lies as truth because hatred they have for Igbos' and the love of money...Nigeria has expired and there is nothing like unity again that's why we seek only for Biafra because we can't be sharing country with foolish fools.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights by AllenSpencer: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2021
IkeOnyia:
Which world is watching? The United States is engulfed in the impeachment fever of Donald Trump, the United Kingdom is embroiled in Brexit impasse, Russia is occupied with annexing Ukraine, China is plotting how to restore normalcy to Hong Kong and France is crippled by a general strike. The world doesn't know if a person like Sowore exists. Buhari has gotten his second tenure. It is dangerous messing with him now.

They will never listen. Post pandemic also not friendly with Nations. If Nigeria gets engulfed now, they will fight and get tired by themselves.

Which Nation is ready to come in at this point when the crude oil of interest is almost fading out.

Tribes will apologize to each other after enough fight. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Burkina Faso 2 Address Its Political Coup(pics) / Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.