Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day (38179 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by tsmith(f): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
Built2last:
Those who are expressing outrage at the festival of nepotism President Buhari has just demonstrated Sowore, also with the replacement of the Southern head of FIRS and and that of AMCON with Northerners are either lying to themselves or they are lying to us. Either way, their outrage is devoid of sincerity.

Buhari is one of the most consistent men on earth. Consistent in evil. And he has always been an open book. Everything he's doing today are things he's always been doing publicly both in words and in deeds long before becoming President. His records have always been there for even the blind to see.

All through his three previous attempts at the presidency, Buhari never hid the fact that he harbors deep seated disdain for people who are not from his own region and religion. He demonstrated this by restricting his presidential campaign mostly to the North. Even when he picked southern running mates, he still didn't go round the South to campaign but he campaigned in all parts of the North.

Before the 2015 Poll, the ex soldier was repeatedly making known his position on every burning issues. For example, on security, he made it clear that Boko Haram terrorists represent his North and as such, any attack on them was an attack on the North. This was enough to let every honest Nigerian know how he would treat any security problem caused by people who share his region and religion.

On corruption, he told us all that the Nigerian most corrupt leader, Sani Abacha under whom he (Buhari) served and whose loot is still being returned to the country even as I type, was not corrupt. This statement was enough guide for anyone genuinely interested in knowing how the former military dictator would treat acts of corruption perpetrated by his close friends and allies especially those from his part of the country who pray toward mecca.

On desperation for power and zero regard for human life, Buhari showed us all we needed to see when he contested the 2011 Poll on the platform of a little known now defunct Congress For Progressive Change (CPC) and predictably lost but refused to accept the result and incited his supporters into butchering innocent Nigerians. Even when the then President Jonathan govt pleaded with him to just make a statement condemning the post election killing with the hope that his supporters will 'decode' such a statement as a 'cease fire' instruction, Buhari vehemently refused. In the end, over 800 souls perished. All because he lost a Presidential election he stood no chance of winning in the first place. How can anyone with a functioning brain expect such a man to care about the lives of Nigerians?

Even on religious extremism, intolerance and bigotry, Buhari left no one guessing as he went on making ill-adviced divisive statements.

Most worthy of note is the fact that every single horrible thing Buhari is doing today, he did them 3 decades ago when he ruled with a loaded gun and a suspended Constitution. Please ask question and do some research.

So those filling my ear with faux outrage over the continuation of the Northernization agenda, wetin be una own, biko? What were you expecting?

Quite frankly, Buhari is a mistake no sane person ought to have made.

Sad but true reality and recap, however similar to others, I thought Buhari was a changed being and supported his 2015 bid. I bet you like other humans have made atleast 1 wrong decision before, does that now mean you're subjected to it without allowance for hindsight and change.

We've made a bad choice, an even worse choice by allowing a second term (which I knew better and didn't support), regardless we're still empowered to say enough is enough.
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by DownChelsea(f): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
maryjames9:

Ah ah, you wan deny your Boss FAT oyinBO again? Your hatred for Dakolo only points to one thing and one thing alone. You be Coza Coza. grin and your boss be FAT oyinBO. grin
the question is.... why don’t you have a valid point to make? Even in 3 attempts.

My disgust for Dakolo is anchored on the fact that she’s a failed opportunist (which serves her right). Or are you also an opportunistic promiscuous married female who would tell any lie to cover up your casted cheating habit?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by DownChelsea(f): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Neddstark:

Really? Sorry, I feel the whole reason she made herself an issue was to make her life a little bit relevant. She is obviously enjoying being tagged a raped victim
you are correct!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by ajl: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Zeezxo:
Human right ko, human rights ni. Where is the human rights when he was planning for revolution. Abi UK and US can ever allowed such things.

The guy got it wrong the when he said he never cares about what any judges says. So why disturbing us about this.
Sowore bridges the rule of law and let the law serves him well.

quote me with senses.

You folks don't have a clue. The America you refereed to has lot more armed militant groups than any other country, and are calling for the dissolution of America. Go online and do a search. All the government does is monitor them. Go enlighten yourself.
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by ajl: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
According the ancient Greeks, founder of democracy, and modern day sociologists, there are always three groups of people in a given society. These are:
1. The Idiots (greedy, self-centered, barbarian).
2. The Tribalists (narrow-minded, violent).
3. The Citizens (the ideal individual).

Look at these three groups and put Buhari and any of the past and present leaders in one or two of the groups. Then tell me if a society that consist of people of these type can create an orderly, just, and thriving society. You can put Sowore in any of the group as well.

And make sure you watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfSMr8-fn8k
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by ladykolly(f): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
youngbang:
cheesy

If Banky W or Whatever he calls himself can’t impregnate this beautiful lady he should better come and hire me to do it for him. Before our Nigeria pastors start to lie to her that her womb has been tied by village people.

My opinion ....... don’t quote me please I hate trouble
And you think you can do it because you are now God abi?
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by thatkindthing: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Cute couple I must say
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by 12inchess: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
youngbang:
cheesy

If Banky W or Whatever he calls himself can’t impregnate this beautiful lady he should better come and hire me to do it for him. Before our Nigeria pastors start to lie to her that her womb has been tied by village people.

You're not only insensitive, you're insane.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by Righteousness89(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
youngbang:
cheesy

[/s]
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by yusluvad(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by mudiana(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
Zeezxo:
Human right ko, human rights ni. Where is the human rights when he was planning for revolution. Abi UK and US can ever allowed such things.

The guy got it wrong the when he said he never cares about what any judges says. So why disturbing us about this.

quote me with senses.
like you typed with sense abi
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by Expensive30(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nawa for Buhari oo
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by Greenbirth: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
Zeezxo:

quote me with senses.
no body is quoting you because you have nothing they can quote
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
I personally don’t understand his supporters

Same way I don’t understand Trump supporters
Built2last:
Those who are expressing outrage at the festival of nepotism President Buhari has just demonstrated Sowore, also with the replacement of the Southern head of FIRS and and that of AMCON with Northerners are either lying to themselves or they are lying to us. Either way, their outrage is devoid of sincerity.

Buhari is one of the most consistent men on earth. Consistent in evil. And he has always been an open book. Everything he's doing today are things he's always been doing publicly both in words and in deeds long before becoming President. His records have always been there for even the blind to see.

All through his three previous attempts at the presidency, Buhari never hid the fact that he harbors deep seated disdain for people who are not from his own region and religion. He demonstrated this by restricting his presidential campaign mostly to the North. Even when he picked southern running mates, he still didn't go round the South to campaign but he campaigned in all parts of the North.

Before the 2015 Poll, the ex soldier was repeatedly making known his position on every burning issues. For example, on security, he made it clear that Boko Haram terrorists represent his North and as such, any attack on them was an attack on the North. This was enough to let every honest Nigerian know how he would treat any security problem caused by people who share his region and religion.

On corruption, he told us all that the Nigerian most corrupt leader, Sani Abacha under whom he (Buhari) served and whose loot is still being returned to the country even as I type, was not corrupt. This statement was enough guide for anyone genuinely interested in knowing how the former military dictator would treat acts of corruption perpetrated by his close friends and allies especially those from his part of the country who pray toward mecca.

On desperation for power and zero regard for human life, Buhari showed us all we needed to see when he contested the 2011 Poll on the platform of a little known now defunct Congress For Progressive Change (CPC) and predictably lost but refused to accept the result and incited his supporters into butchering innocent Nigerians. Even when the then President Jonathan govt pleaded with him to just make a statement condemning the post election killing with the hope that his supporters will 'decode' such a statement as a 'cease fire' instruction, Buhari vehemently refused. In the end, over 800 souls perished. All because he lost a Presidential election he stood no chance of winning in the first place. How can anyone with a functioning brain expect such a man to care about the lives of Nigerians?

Even on religious extremism, intolerance and bigotry, Buhari left no one guessing as he went on making ill-adviced divisive statements.

Most worthy of note is the fact that every single horrible thing Buhari is doing today, he did them 3 decades ago when he ruled with a loaded gun and a suspended Constitution. Please ask question and do some research.

So those filling my ear with faux outrage over the continuation of the Northernization agenda, wetin be una own, biko? What were you expecting?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by daima: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
youngbang:
cheesy

How foolish can you get

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by Blackpearlous(f): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Built2last:

I am so full of regret, I supported this man in words and deeds, I wish we can just go back and undo what we did.
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by jhames010(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lemme nor lie... The only thing I noticed was Adesua's beauty

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by jaxxy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Zeezxo:

quote me with senses.

Take him to court na. Which one is all this illegal detentions. Are we nazi’s?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by Staro: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by JeffTalki: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
youngbang:
cheesy

You Be Big FOOL. FOOL WEY NOR DEY BAFF. SOMEONE IS OUT THERE SPEAKING FOR US SINCE ALL YOU DO IN NIGERIA IS TO GRUMBLE INSIDE YOUR MIND WITHOUT SPEAKING OUT. FIRST TO COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT CAME OUT OF YOUR EMPTY HEAD. I WONDER IF YOU GO EVER GET SENSE EVEN AT 50 YEARS.
BIG FOOL, NOR GO HUSTLE DEY EYE ANOTHER MAN WIFE. IDIOT

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
youngbang:
cheesy

hahahah, funny you.
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by Addy003(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
youngbang:
cheesy

You're a fool
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Until they open up on the identity of the man in aso rock....they are not yet on the side of justice and investigative journalism
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by victorian(f): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
ednut1:
Mr Sowore 2023 no far. Enjoy your karma

Why did u say karma? What did he do? undecided
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
youngbang:
cheesy

Mr Capable for mouth

Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by webngnews: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by mindtricks: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Built2last:

Word. Na so we see am.
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by ZULIK: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
Who is this human being, wonder why he would say words that's so disrespectful, instead of talking about matters of concern you're saying bullshit here.
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by ZULIK: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
I just pray say every Nigerian educated and non educated would realize that the two evil brothers ( APC and PDP) are just messing us up, its high time we ought to reason am. 2023 pls abeg make we vote for new generation of leaders new party not old cargos or expired drugs.

Fulani herdsmen are really taking laws into their hands and our political leaders are more concerned about hate speech.
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by ednut1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
victorian:

Why did u say karma? What did he do? undecided
chinese babe u dont know?
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
youngbang:
cheesy

Peeps here are upset with this one above because he questioned the reproductive state of banky w.

If he had only questioned that of his wife, he would have gotten up to 100 likes by now.

Now you know how it feels.
Re: Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day by Xmen149(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Built2last:

truth is we all know these

another truth is he has always worn by massive rigging in which people lose their lives and many fear to loose their life because the outcome will always be fruitless

The very day we completely digitize our electoral process and its in no human control and monitored live on CCTV by all strict sanctions on people parties that go against the law without interference

then put our security apparatus in check,detarched from politics and strictly monitored

every other thing will sit in...

else we will continue going in circles,because loop holes wey dey our laws and constitution fit swallow 5million Whales

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) / Did Olamide Previously Blast Davido For Buying Views On Youtube? / Photos From Blossom Chukwujekwu's Traditional Marriage Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.