Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,339 members, 7,842,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration (14424 Views)

JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) / Chapter 1 Summary Of Sweet Sixteen For JAMB 2020 UTME / See OAU Quick Update To All Post-utme And DE Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by anonimi: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2019
Newmans:
This unserious nimc should ask their self question, those who registered how many of them have they given their ID now you want to make it compulsory for UTME. Tell us what you want we know your after some thing.

Those who own the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN, and their foreign brothers who are invading our country have the ID.
If you know you know.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_spEZ7TwEzU/XRF8uDxWQJI/AAAAAAADR7I/gPwLfreuV1AGnnOpWLdknSIxhfvR5szUgCLcBGAs/s400/Fulani-Herdsmen-and-Militia-1.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10060234_operasnapshot20190807145115www_legit_ng_png336689d8c0ee038dcc69b84c197c8e36

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by Heffalump(m): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2019
Very useless agency. The purpose has not been met undecided
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by lexy2014: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2019
contigiency:
Good development. This will seriously checkmate impersonation.

Good development u say? This is a country that puts impediments on d path of its citizens at every turn.
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by lexy2014: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2019
Frankest20:
It is a good policy from JAMB but my take is how ready is NIMC and how sure are they to register these intending JAMB students within the period of registration? Please they should not embark on a failed mission.

Its a terrible policy characteristic of govts resolve to always put impediments in d path of its citizens
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by Ajibade123(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2019
This Oloyede man is just too strict
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by qanda: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by pastie(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2019
sinaj:
Nice development

I think they should also use NIN alongside BVN next time which will help in creating a database for Nigerians.
Why subjecting poor students to useless process when some are not upto legal age.
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by sinaj(f): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2019
pastie:

Why subjecting poor students
subjecting which poor students when its free

Besides it doesnt take time, did mine within 3hours.
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by naijacarz(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2019
Lovely Idea
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by Laredojohn(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2019
Hmm how will they know who is a Utme candidate.. Since they can't start the registration without the NIN, hope they get all the issues right, giving directives from Abuja doesn't translate into action at every enrollment center, hope they are aware some people pay to get slots to register early in some centers(not fully verified) this enrollment should be as available as the Sim registration so even market women in the market don't need leaving their stalls too far to register
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2019
What's the reason for this¿¿¿
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by Iolo(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2019
sinaj:
Nice development

I think they should also use NIN alongside BVN next time which will help in creating a database for Nigerians.

Both are already connected together. You will find that when registering for your NIN having a BVN makes the process faster because NIMC has gone ahead to create NIN for everyone with a BVN already.
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by charlisco(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2019
These nimic center ar something else, I knew how long it took me to register mine, almost 4days.

I wnt there the first day, they said I came late, that was around 10am,

The following day I want there by 7am, they gave us number, when the number get to 25, they stop giving, saying those people should come the following day, by 7am, is this how they ar going to register jamb candidates within the shortest period of 3month.

Let us look how it goes
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by CasNova(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2019
I'm in support of the stand of the House of Representatives. To avoid the characteristic rush, 2021 is a good time to effect the use of NIMC numbers for candidates.
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by TGM2015: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2019
anochuko01:

Where can this be gotten?
Check out the link below, for center near you.

https://www.nimc.gov.ng/nimc-enrolment-centres/
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by Liposure: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2019
NIMC and their slow process.i can't imagine I neva collect my ID card since 2016 wey i register.
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by sinaj(f): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2019
Iolo:

Both are already connected together. You will find that when registering for your NIN having a BVN makes the process faster because NIMC has gone ahead to create NIN for everyone with a BVN already.
yes I remember
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by Psady(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2019
sinaj:
Nice development

I think that is already in progress.
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by Johnwick64: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2019
Newmans:
This unserious nimc should ask their self question, those who registered how many of them have they given their ID now you want to make it compulsory for UTME. Tell us what you want we know your after some thing.
u don't need the card,u need d national indentificaton number dat temporary slip dat dey gave 2 u
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by Johnwick64: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2019
charlisco:
These nimic center ar something else, I knew how long it took me to register mine, almost 4days.

I wnt there the first day, they said I came late, that was around 10am,

The following day I want there by 7am, they gave us number, when the number get to 25, they stop giving, saying those people should come the following day, by 7am, is this how they ar going to register jamb candidates within the shortest period of 3month.

Let us look how it goes
what is 3 months or u mean 3 weeks cos jamb registration starts Jan 13 nd dis is December
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by dallyemmy: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2019
Scrap voter's card, BVN and use NIN only.
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by abuhusna1: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2019
If everyone has non crime will reduce in Nigeria cis this is what Western world uses to combat crime and share social benefits
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by abuhusna1: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2019
pastie:

Why subjecting poor students to useless process when some are not upto legal age.
Nothing like legal age for national identity once they born you then you néed to have one
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by baysherpsyche: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2019
]If it is to make life difficult by abruptly bring policies suddenly it is easy for government officials but to have sound demographics data of nigerians and how to meet each demographic needs of individuals; it is difficult. What is the exact population of nigerians?
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by guru90: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2019
suffering students more and more......
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by hachan: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2019
IbadanNews:
I was forced to pay N500 before collecting my card. I wanted to leave it with them but since I couldn't do without it....and I see seriously needed it... I just had to pay.

Queqtion is.... Are we supposed pay to collect the card?
yours is better I paid 1k
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by hachan: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2019
abuhusna1:

Nothing like legal age for national identity once they born you then you néed to have one
No it 16
Re: NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration by TerryMcGinis(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
sinaj:
subjecting which poor students when its free

Besides it doesnt take time, did mine within 3hours.
you are one of em few lucky cases, here at ajeromi local govt ajegunle, you don't get attended to on time, see you might have arrived pretty early, say by 7am or even as early as six, pen down your name, and it would shock you to know that people who have arrived later and paid bribe of around 7 to 8k would be attended to before you. If you are unlucky u could be told to come the next day, these people don't give a damn about students or their plight all they care about is bribe, , you need to come and see the large no of students that keep coming daily, it's sad really, I got registered on Nov 26th. Up till now I haven't received the original document, the one with the number, the slip I was given didn't have that. As I type this I'm really down, I just hope this thing doesn't stand in the way of my writing the next jamb. I use this medium to reach out to the nairalanders who can help us in our local govt area, make these pple do the right things and curb this corruption. BTW miss, do you have your nin on your current document?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Fees Hike Struggle: Management Places Union Leaders On Probation / Academic Activities At RSUST Despite ASUU Strike / BREAKING: Kidnappers Release VP, Teacher And Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.