Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors (29905 Views)

South South Governors Commend President Tinubu's Coastal Highway Project / South-South governors react to Buhari’s suspension of CJN, Onnoghen / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by guiddoti: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Muhammad2468:
Amotekun every stew
Na so, Amotekun eran leopard meji, abodi kan ati orisirisi. All inside de stew

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
WarriAproko:
How do I pronounce Amotekun

I hope you aren't trolling

Armour--tair--koon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Cordigor: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
solmusdesigns:

How much can you bet? i wish to take you on , on that offer... I will go ahead and make a video showing them in opreation in Southwest and win what ever kobo you are betting, even in Ibadan after the lunch i have seen the truck twice and the guards working

Only in the North some few leaders can be washing and setting you like weavon and doing boju boju hide and seek with you here its talk and do

Welcome to Democracy,

you people made noise that Sowore would rott in DSS cell like Dasuki and get release after 2023... we know little pressure from international comuinity Malami and Buhari quickly ordered his release
lemme not cancel your comment today cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by guiddoti: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
GideonIdaboh:
I wonder what they'll term it. Maybe urhobotekun or ijawtekun but Since South south is known to always align with south east on politics, maybe they're patiently waiting on south east to come with their ibotekun first.
Just a study of the states will surely provide coded name for the operation.
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Ten06(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
If there is a will on the part of the governors Wike and Dickson quarrel will not change anything, Dickson has less than a month vacate the seat
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by solmusdesigns: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Cordigor:

lemme not cancel your comment today cheesy

Nzogbu Zogbu Enyimba Eyin... grin we must defend our land right now.. we can continue the fight later
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by YungMillionaire: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
akdjr:
Why will I have to bet with life? Just mark this comment. Amotekun I dead on arrival. No region is allowed to form a security operatives that will be carrying arms. Get it. The Hisbah people are talking about I not even I all the northern states .

So you are not sure, since you are afraid to bet with your life. Amotekun is already established. Don't kill yasef.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by airminem(f): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin Where is Tinubu? wink Where is Osinbajo?
why have their voices become muffled in these days of time? grin
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Advocate500: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
aljharem:
These 2 silly governors should not destory south south unity angry
is their any unity in south south? South is a political establishment to destabilize a particular region.
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by executive12: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wike is a trouble maker. His unfettered access to huge oil money of Rivers State is making him feel he can throw his weight around and bully everyone.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by executive12: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
BabaOwen:
But they are destroying it.

It's good one of them will be leaving office soon.
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Novaccines: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wow
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by executive12: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Copy Copy people, must they replicate the same thing in their region?

Do you have a problem with people copying a good thing?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mightymanna:
Non of these regional security apparatus will help Nigeria's unity because they are conceived with sinister motives toward some ethnic groups in the country. For those that are shouting HISBAH and civilian JTF in the North are also illegal, they should look at the aforementioned from different perspectives because Hisbah was created by Kano state and civilian JTF by Borno state non of these Security agencies are allowed to use gun or any sophisticated weapons
But amatekun or whatever they call it is a different case because
1.a whole geo-political zone decided to create it
2. They will be allowed to use weapons
3. They are being supported by people of questionable character e.g Nnamdi KANU
4. Other regions might do the same hence the federal police will be useless and conflicts will started based on perceived injustice by people of different ethnicity.

Therefore amatekun or whatever is dead and buried the Northerners will not agree will these sort of security arrangements, if you want secure your region cooperate with the police and army in your respective states, support them with necessary , material and financial support and watch how things will change

Yes sir. So the oracle has spoken, and we will now tender our tender necks for the kidnappers, the bandits, murderers and ritual killers to cut at will.

Stay there Oga, let us tell you, we are arming our Amotekuns with new range AK47s too so that they can have claws and jaws to grab and bite deep.

Therefore warn your criminal tribesmen to stay clear of SW.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by GeneralPula: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
GideonIdaboh:
I wonder what they'll term it. Maybe urhobotekun or ijawtekun but Since South south is known to always align with south east on politics, maybe they're patiently waiting on south east to come with their ibotekun first.

Lol
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by uyplus(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mightymanna:
Non of these regional security apparatus will help Nigeria's unity because they are conceived with sinister motives toward some ethnic groups in the country. For those that are shouting HISBAH and civilian JTF in the North are also illegal, they should look at the aforementioned from different perspectives because Hisbah was created by Kano state and civilian JTF by Borno state non of these Security agencies are allowed to use gun or any sophisticated weapons
4. Other regions might do the same hence the federal police will be useless and conflicts will started based on perceived injustice by people of different ethnicity.

Therefore amatekun or whatever is dead and buried the Northerners will not agree will these sort of security arrangements, if you want secure your region cooperate with the police and army in your respective states, support them with necessary , material and financial support and watch how things will change

Animal talk. Keep politicising security of lives and properties. Civilian JTF doesn't use guns? Is really? So they goto sambisa with sticks, bows and arrows, yeah? Animal talk

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by executive12: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mightymanna:

So what do you have to say about foreign Fulanis from the neighboring countries that have been allowed (by the Nigerian Army, Police and DSS) to be invading Nigerian communities with AK 47, killing, raping and kidnapping?
Nigerians have the right to protect themselves from FG sponsored violence.
All the regions of Nigeria have equal stake in Nigeria. The North does not own Nigeria. The North cannot stop the regional or State security outfits.
And you should stop talking about Nigerian unity because there is nothing like that in Nigeria right now. Even your President (who is a confirmed tribalist) does not believe in Nigerian unity.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by AmazingELixir: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bolustical:
These two governors are one of the most underperforming governors in this present dispensation, considering the disposal of resources.

But their subjects are more interested in Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Tinubu and El-Rufai.

They are mortgaging your(Niger-Deltans) futures of the altar of petty politics.

Funny enough, they are from the same party.

undecided undecided undecided

Just negode this miscreant with no future accusing others of mortgaging theirs.

I blame mtn for giving you N100 data plan to cap thrash online. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by JohnNU(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
My problem with the Yoruba man is that, he doesnt start anything and finish. When the heat starts now, you will not hear from them.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Mccullum: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mightymanna:

Write up of trash
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by mosade: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Conner44:
Yes yes

Proscribe amotekun immediately before it destroys our unity
Which unity,?Unity where your wives and sisters are being raped in broad daylight. Where your farmers are afraid to go to farms because of some banits.Go and find out factors that unite heterogeneous people
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Blackking98(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lostz:
see this mumu. what is the common general language of the south south that will be use in naming this security agency? will you understand if I speak the Urhobo or Isoko language to you? I am from Delta here and I have spend time in all the south south state and I know how we behave. some of you don't travel so you base your whole opinion on what you read online. even our neighbor Edo don't even like deltans that much. I have relatives in Edo and I know how the Benin man treat you once he knows you are a deltan. even in Delta are we United? you see an Urhobo/Isoko man and kwale man having demeaning names they use to refers to each other tribe. you see the ijaw man and Itshekiri man in Delta State never agreeing on anything
And your shallow mind can't tell u that in place of such language difference English or pidgin can be used so everyone can feel included, your parents wasted their resources on u for nothing cus u don't have common sense and it's a pity. And you're one of the few tribal bigots in the SS because you're looking at only the cons. Will an Edo man come and claim a Delta man's farm and ancestral land and in the process rape his wife and daughters and rename the place in edo language? No. Learn to look at the big picture here and stop exposing your short sightedness and ignorance on NL
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Everybody want to form something...

Fulani will form snake in the monkey shadow again grin

Incompetence everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by timota(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mightymanna:

My man for your information amotekun is created by the law of each state of the south west as hisbah and they are ready to work together, it is only a thief that is afraid when his neighborhood buys a dog
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Blackking98:

And your shallow mind can't tell u that in place of such language difference English or pidgin can be used so everyone can feel included, your parents wasted their resources on u for nothing cus u don't have common sense and it's a pity. And you're one of the few tribal bigots in the SS because you're looking at only the cons. Will an Edo man come and claim a Delta man's farm and ancestral land and in the process rape his wife and daughters and rename the place in edo language? No. Learn to look at the big picture here and stop exposing your short sightedness and ignorance on NL
I don't like idiots on my mention . not agreeing with your opinion does not make one a Fulani.

I thought we are all loving and very United south south? don't just sit on your home and assume stuff . learn to travel, learn before concluding
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Powersurge: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mightymanna:

You can as well use sniper ok. In your foolish mind you open your rotten mouth to say Civilian JTF is not use weapon. No, they are using cane to fight Bokoharam. I don't know why people lose their brains when ethnicity comes into the equation. Is it right to set up an ISLAMIC police I a secular state?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by favour32(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mightymanna:

Wei sei gunu wà ni!
Cooperate with who?
Which police?
Which army?
Wey only Northern
Nigeria make up the security apparatus.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Blackking98(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lostz:
I don't like idiots on my mention . not agreeing with your opinion does not make one a Fulani.

I thought we are all loving and very United south south? don't just sit on your home and assume stuff . learn to travel, learn before concluding
Shut up you are fulani. You have not answered my question and i will ask again. Will an Edo man come to your village in Delta , strip the village of any life, rape women and children then rename the Village in the name of the Oba? Mtchewww answer me or save your short sighted wisdom for your beer parlor gist. If you fail to realize that the Fulani is a bigger threat than normal ethnic insult and squabble then you need help from above.
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Blackking98:

Shut up you are fulani. You have not answered my question and i will ask again. Will an Edo man come to your village in Delta , strip the village of any life, rape women and children then rename the Village in the name of the Oba? Mtchewww answer me or save your short sighted wisdom for your beer parlor gist. If you fail to realize that the Fulani is a bigger threat than normal ethnic insult and squabble then you need help from above.
abeg run comot from my mention. your foolishness dea stress me
Re: Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors by Conner44: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
mosade:
Which unity,?Unity where your wives and sisters are being raped in broad daylight. Where your farmers are afraid to go to farms because of some banits.Go and find out factors that unite heterogeneous people

Yes yes yorubas already know this but remember they value the 2023 presidency over whatever unity the country is currently fooling itself into patching.

Highest bandits will take over 40% of Yoruba land within the years leading up to the next elections. Population will reduce like middle belt (benue state as a case study)

But the main thing is that yorubas will be next presidents of the zoo. Isn’t that their ultimate goal again? No matter the cost?

Wait for tinubu to disown amotekun this week so it will be finally proscribed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) / Obaseki: I Will Make Oshiomhole Irrelevant In Edo / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.