Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,736 members, 7,827,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport (55570 Views)

Ondo Doctors Strike, Abandon COVID-19 Patients / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) / A Sneak Peek At China’s Internet Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
DavidEsq:

The Angel. Sonu mean having children is no more by a semen fertilizing an egg. An angel has to be involved. What FVckerrryyyyy could be the cause of this daftness. Pls return the monies your folks spent in providing u with education.
only God understands you...why are u quoting wrongly.... Pls Contain ur anger oooo
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by captianfreeman(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
End time parents shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by ddaammyy(f): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
saheedbadmus:
dats serious ..does who cherish children no get while some people wey no cherish what God gave them treat them anyhow.. Olohun Oku suuru

Dont forget to reach out to Us for Your Event Security at an affordable rate.
the fifth guy sokoto don tear.
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by gunuvi(m): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
excellentj4teal:
You committed the greatest blunder on earth because of ordinary news that may not even be true.... Eyafdonforyou bro
Na you know oooo
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by gunuvi(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
frowland:
[s][/s]
you think you are doing me abi? You are doing yourself grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by ifyalways(f): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
This is not a good time to buy things from China.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by EagleSquare1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Exactly my thoughts!

Who knows for how long the parents saved for the trip and it's importance even to their kids whom we are terming as abandoned children.

The children will be safe, and the parents know that.

DaBullIT:
Parents didn't abandon

Kids were quarantined

This is just stupid

Yes I know the blog didn't use the word "quarantine" but common sense will tell you that's what it is if airline prevents anyone from traveling, corona virus is rarely fatal but highly contagious and all airlines are taking precautions, even WHO was about to call it World wide epidemic

Back to the point, the parents probably saved for a long time to afford that travel, canceling it at the die minute will be a dream go to shit , don't know just speculating

Either way parents fought the airline for 2 hours to get their kids on the flight, airline refused,
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
DaBullIT:
Parents didn't abandon

Kids were quarantined

This is just stupid

Yes I know the blog didn't use the word "quarantine" but common sense will tell you that's what it is if airline prevents anyone from traveling, corona virus is rarely fatal but highly contagious and all airlines are taking precautions, even WHO was about to call it World wide epidemic

Back to the point, the parents probably saved for a long time to afford that travel, canceling it at the die minute will be a dream go to shit , don't know just speculating

Either way parents fought the airline for 2 hours to get their kids on the flight, airline refused,
thanks u posted this first cos I was about to... others before you are shitthead
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Lawmak: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Your father and mother may abandoned you but the Lord will take of you - Psalm 27:10.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by humblemikel(f): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
Stop judging people from the point of ignorance
The parents probably couldn't cancel their flight but it's obvious they might have contacted someone at home to come pick up the kids from the airport.
No sane parent even the insane ones won't leave their child in such scenario.
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by incogni2o: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
gunuvi:
Some people don't deserve to have a child at all.
Can you imagine?
It's true that the Angel in charge of giving humans kids is extremely blind
Very shameful

That your second statement is true if and only if you have not caused anyone hurt or pain in this world.

If you have then you are Extremely Foolish and a shallow thinker.
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by skyfather09(m): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
gunuvi:
Some people don't deserve to have a child at all.
Can you imagine?
It's true that the Angel in charge of giving humans kids is extremely blind
Very shameful
baba virus no know anybody oh, parents made a wise decision.
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by themanderon: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
What is up with all these new viruses springing up everywhere? Would I be right if I opine that some of these new viruses are deliberately created and released to the public to test what would happen if such bugs are used as biological weapons? Shit happens in this useless world of ours and the CIA have been known to use human populations as Guinea pigs in their perverse covert operations.
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin, now Allah is punish China, they lock Muslim community down without any crime committed, now Allah have lock 23 city down in China with sickness, let them face there wahala alone abeg,

Yah Allah don't let me see your anger side amin
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Eva165: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
End time parent's

Contacts us for your Turkish quality products, ranging from male and female fashion wears,security doors and executive furniture. We also produce and source products for our customers at sheaper rates.
Watsap us +905318659704 or
Visit .. evrine-quality.ecwid.com
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Michael6180: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
see blew
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:
Now that is the height. It is unfair to do that to a child. At least the mum should have stayed at
GoD, let Government not come and take those 2 ChilDRen
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin, now Allah is punish China, they lock Muslim community down without any crime committed, now Allah have lock 23 city down in China with sickness, let them face there wahala alone abeg, I can remember China also promise to rewrite Quran, let them first face the virus then we can know how powerful they are to correct Quran grin. Awon were, all m,y muslim brother and sister in China nothing shall do you

Yah Allah don't let me see your anger side amin
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by KakiP(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Survival is a biatch
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
jumobi1:

Why not the dad? Double standards?
yeh. I predicted the comment will cause fight
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Germandude30:
I failed my driving text today.so unhappy
awn. What went wrong? If you dont mind sharing. All these years in my 20's. Haven't had a thing for DRivinG
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
jimmyolasun:
and my friend ebuka is coming home with his containers next week... hope this guy no go carry corona come from China laidis?? and I don dey anticipate him coming home because ego dey yanfu yanfu
can one buy killishi from Nigeria for $25$
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by friday2011(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7924473/amp/Parents-abandon-two-children-Chinese-airport-amid-coronavirus-outbreak.html

Abeg, how do they come about the name of this new viruses, which one be "toyota corolla" virus again, na wa ooo, God have mercy on them, grant all there health workers successful combat in Jesus Name, that kind outbreak no be better thing ooo, as advanced as China is.

God Almighty, we commit africa into your hands, we the followers, the leaders and everybody that leaves in Africa the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to serve humanity and also develop in all areas of our lives. Amen.
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by jimmyolasun: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
can one buy killishi from Nigeria for $25$
yes

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
stevmatt15:
Chinese are still learning
Naija parents will throw those children inside dustbin unto say FORWARD EVER BACKWARD NEVER
mad people everywhere.
They should have cut it half half. One parent to go with child, the other to remain.
I actually dropped out of school to have my baby. Not that I couldn't do both. But money wasn't enough to finance a child and continue going to school. cry
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Offpoint: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
DaBullIT:
Parents didn't abandon

Kids were quarantined

This is just stupid

You're the only one who read the write up, the rest are commenting on the title instead of reading the write up.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by bbankky: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
sad I am sad, I feel for the kids,the trauma alone sef. Kai!na wa o things are happening
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by bbankky: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
friday2011:

Abeg, how do they come about the name of this new viruses, which one be "toyota corolla" virus again, na wa ooo, God have mercy on them, grant all there health workers successful combat in Jesus Name, that kind outbreak no be better thing ooo, as advanced as China is.

God Almighty, we commit africa into your hands, we the followers, the leaders and everybody that leaves in Africa the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to serve humanity and also develop in all areas of our lives. Amen.

Amen o
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
They should have cut it half half. One parent to go with child, the other to remain.
I actually dropped out of school to have my baby. Not that I couldn't do both. But money wasn't enough to finance a child and continue going to school. cry

it has happened, you dropped to give your baby better future, nice one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) / Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.