Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,649 members, 7,827,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport (55567 Views)

Ondo Doctors Strike, Abandon COVID-19 Patients / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) / A Sneak Peek At China’s Internet Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
excellentj4teal:
You committed the greatest blunder on earth because of ordinary news that may not even be true.... Eyafdonforyou bro

Someone said its a nuclear weapon that caused it. And yes. This story may not be complete
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bloggers cry
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Btruth:
I just hope FG is trying all means not to allow this deadly virus close to any of our boarders oooo. As we all know that Nigeria is the home of Chinese people in Africa.

[b][/b] home of Chinese people in AfRiCa. LmaO
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
ThePreachersSon:

China no longer operates a one child policy. Chinease families are allowed to birth more than one children.
What of those whey finances force to birth only one
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Maitumbi9275(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
End of the world!!!

Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by piagbara: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
because you are fertile doesn't mean you should have children you can't care for....this is bad
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by philip0906(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
tohyorsih2:
Eyah! this is so sad cry

Come to think of it, the virus don enter Jiangsu shocked

Nigeria, here i come cool
Come do wetin? Why you wan run? Na now gbege dey you remember your country? grin
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
stevmatt15:

it has happened, you dropped to give your baby better future, nice one.

I don't say it too much because some people with guilty conscience would feel I'm trying to make them look like the bad guys. And trust me, I dont want to be like that or castigate anyone for their decisions

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Longman180(m): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
sad sad
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Coronaviruses:

Maybe the parents suspected they have contacted the Coronavirus.

The virus has made China shutdown many cities and business,
The virus's behavior is similar to the virus that cause Sars.

The sickness is deadly
China again? I Remember S.A.R.s freaked everyone out that year
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
DavidEsq:

The Angel. Sonu mean having children is no more by a semen fertilizing an egg. An angel has to be involved. What FVckerrryyyyy could be the cause of this daftness. Pls return the monies your folks spent in providing u with education.
AnGel ShoGun of China wey give dem
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
philip0906:

Come do wetin? Why you wan run? Na now gbege dey you remember your country? grin

I want to come and hide myself from the virus. Abeg make una accept me oo. Edakun
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by ipswitch: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kallmerb:
This is beyond Madness.... Am checking my dictionary for a crazier English Word....this is barbaric,Inhumane, sadistic, brutal, vicious, egregious, dastardly, sanguinary, flagitious etc
GBAM!
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Maitumbi9275:
End of the world!!!
This your pic ehh. LaGathis Lagathat
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by PricelexxZiny(f): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
Germandude30:
I failed my driving text today.so unhappy
Don't be sad, it will get better. That you failed it today does not mean you won't pass it some other time. Cheer up
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by abdullkabar(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hope this coronavirus isn't a deliberate illness targeted at them by ___
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by gunuvi(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
incogni2o:

That your second statement is through if and only if you have not caused anyone hurt or pain in this world.

If you have then you are Extremely Foolish and a shallow thinker.
Ogunwusi strike your moth. Stupid
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Lastmankc(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kallmerb:
This is beyond Madness.... Am checking my dictionary for a crazier English Word....this is barbaric,Inhumane, sadistic, brutal, vicious, egregious, dastardly, sanguinary, flagitious etc

Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by ThePreachersSon: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
What of those whey finances force to birth only one

I've got nothing to say about that, I was just letting a brother know that Chinese families are allowed 2 children.

Well I don't think any family would want to pass on that wether poor or not. And you would agree that poor families birth more children than their middle class, and first class counterparts. It's the trend globally.
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Btruth: 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
[b][/b] home of Chinese people in AfRiCa. LmaO
a bi now.... Lol

grin
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by RaptorX: 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
And Africa is bringing them in by the millions. A Chinese government official was actually quoted as saying recently that the plan is to resettle 300 million Chinese in Africa, keep welcoming everybody until you are under a second colonization.
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Sundaycomputer: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Offpoint:

location.... do you hp 2000 motherboard? and how much?
yes DV 2000 25k
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Chubhie: 3:08am On Jan 25, 2020
Alot of people never read what was written.
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Royalbloodline: 4:13am On Jan 25, 2020
DaBullIT:
Parents didn't abandon

Kids were quarantined

This is just stupid

Yes I know the blog didn't use the word "quarantine" but common sense will tell you that's what it is if airline prevents anyone from traveling, corona virus is rarely fatal but highly contagious and all airlines are taking precautions, even WHO was about to call it World wide epidemic

Back to the point, the parents probably saved for a long time to afford that travel, canceling it at the die minute will be a dream go to shit , don't know just speculating

Either way parents fought the airline for 2 hours to get their kids on the flight, airline refused,

God bless you. People will just be talking without reading the story or trying to decipher the truth undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by Coronaviruses: 4:56am On Jan 25, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
China again? I Remember S.A.R.s freaked everyone out that year

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by DaBullIT(m): 6:22am On Jan 25, 2020
EagleSquare1:
Exactly my thoughts!

Who knows for how long the parents saved for the trip and it's importance even to their kids whom we are terming as abandoned children.

The children will be safe, and the parents know that.

Royalbloodline:

God bless you. People will just be talking without reading the story or trying to decipher the truth undecided

Offpoint:

You're the only one who read the write up, the rest are commenting on the title instead of reading the write up.

EMMAUGOH:
thanks u posted this first cos I was about to... others before you are shitthead

Thank you guys , God bless you too , most people make sentimental decisions and write comments before understanding the real gist in a trending story , this is one of the reasons opinions become insults and counter insults on thread, some just read , some read to understand while others just view the headline and rush to comment in the name of FTC ( he don do me before too grin grin grin grin) In the long run, it pays to read and understand

thank you again and have a pleasant weekend

PS , if you see my comment next time , it may irritate you , No be everyday i dey get sense grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by ignis: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2020
This is the height of it.
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by DADAYO5: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:
Now that is the height. It is unfair to do that to a child. At least the mum should have stayed at
Why not the dad?
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by 9jaRealist: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:
Now that is the height. It is unfair to do that to a child. At least the mum should have stayed at

Quit being SEXIST...
Both parents should have stayed!

>
Re: Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport by NiklauseFred(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2020
Kallmerb:

Oga remain grammar for me na embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) / Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.