Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC (37973 Views)

Yusuf Bichi Lobbying To Be Nigerian Ambassador To Saudi Arabia After Retirement / El-rufai Spent 3 Days In Abuja Lobbying To Accompany Buhari To Japan – Shehu San / Sowore's Party, AAC Records Massive Wins Over PDP In Two Rivers LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Armstrong34(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oh God please can we auction this country

Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by autonomous22: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Islie:
Wike lobbying to join APC, since Atiku isn’t allowing him to take over PDP – Rivers APC leaders allege

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-lobbying-to-join-apc-since-atiku-isnt-allowing-him-to-take-over-pdp-rivers-apc-leaders-allege/

Even d picture u post here... U can see how Wike is laughing at them.... Confused people

Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
This guy sense that APC presidential ticket might be given to south-south... because Tinubu has lost it on the altar of Amotekun security outfits crusaders in the Southwest.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
helinues:
Wetin concerns Apc with Pdp palava

Ohh they are both same sha

I now understand that most of you doesn't even read the content of news here before commenting.

Any it is all Sophistication
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by helinues: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I now understand that most of you doesn't even read the content of news here before commenting.

Any it is all Sophistication

Were you in hurry to quoted?
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
helinues:

Were you in hurry to quoted?

Mr learn to read before commenting.

You can secure front space then read the content so as not sound off point as you just did.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by helinues: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Mr learn to read before commenting.

You can secure front space then read the content so as not sound off point as you just did.

Wetin concerns Apc with Pdp palava

Ohh they are both same sha

What exactly is your point or are you bored?

Was it not Apc rivers state who said this?

Must you argue blindly all the time?
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by bluecircle470: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
selemempe:
A yoruba Moslem propaganda.
Smh for scarfaces
Look at the writer's name and newspaper

You never still get sense for 2020 abi angry
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by teejona(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
this one na serious allegation, like play like play, another Akpabio event may happen in Rivers.

Your head dey dia my brother. Some people have short memories....who thought Akpabio of all people could join APC in the manner he did.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by atiku4President(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wike has never failed to show that his personal interests come first.
His childish conduct at the PDP presidential primaries in PortHarcourt will not be forgotten by posterity.

Whatever he decides is his wrap of moi-moi.
It is better off for the PDP if he leaves the party and even better for Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi if the megalomaniac joins the APC so he can be finally humbled.

With that said.
I dedicate my FTC to all the newly weds and those preparing to wed.
Don't forget that your spouse today can be another person's spouse in 10years time.

Enjoy the moment and stop acting like they are your world.
You are right.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by gare(f): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Islie:
Wike lobbying to join APC, since Atiku isn’t allowing him to take over PDP – Rivers APC leaders allege

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-lobbying-to-join-apc-since-atiku-isnt-allowing-him-to-take-over-pdp-rivers-apc-leaders-allege/

Which faction is he joining? Amaechi's faction, Abe's Faction or Agumas faction.

By the way which of the factions is saying Wike wants to join them, I until I know the exact faction no more contribution on this topic
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
helinues:

What exactly is your point or are you bored?
Was it not Apc rivers state who said this?
Must you argue blindly all the time?

Read before commenting off track.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
APC broom now feeling the change

Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
politician can't be trusted

meanwhile patronise us at my Sig
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by seniormallam(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wike, in the bid to control PDP , you went and imposed unpopular secondus against charismatic seasoned politician like Gbenga Daniel............
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by GMbuharii: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
helinues:

Were you in hurry to QUOTED?

"Were you in a hurry to QUOTED Kwa!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeparipaaaa!!!!!!!!
See the heavy nepa bill degree holder making fun of kids trying to get educated in a dilapidated school!!!!!

What a big disgrace!!!!

What an illiterate!!!!!!!!

OJIGBIJIGBIJIGBI!!!!!

Itooworwor lzaa immhotep bastardmod jimyjames greenback farahaideed ebenezar2020 afamed...

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Bighead9: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sai Buhari.

Na them dey rush us. grin grin grin

Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by slivertongue: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
lies, is APC a living in rivers state.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by iamjavadem(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
I know Wike works for APC and is PMB’s main man. Recent revelations have vindicated next. Next.

1 Like

Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by madridsta007(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Islie:

The Nation.
Tinubu’s major paper grin grin grin
Says everything that we need to know.

APC that accepts every Tom, Dick and Harry does not need a lobby before the Governor of an Oil Producing State joins it.

Tinubu please issue out another propaganda. This time, a more believable one.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by ItooWorWor(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
GMbuharii:

"Were you in a hurry to QUOTED Kwa!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeparipaaaa!!!!!!!!
See the heavy nepa bill degree holder making fun of kids trying to get educated in a dilapidated school!!!!!

What a big disgrace!!!!

What an illiterate!!!!!!!!

OJIGBIJIGBIJIGBI!!!!!

Itooworwor lzaa immhotep bastardmod jimyjames greenback farahaideed ebenezar2020 afamed...

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That was Brazillian English ask immhotep grin
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
helinues:

Were you in hurry to quoted ?

I blame APC for this grin grin

cc Itooworwor lzaa sarrki bastardmod jimyjames greenback farahaideed ebenezar2020 afamed gmbuharii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by efighter: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

,.. even Justice Odili seem to be working with Tanko smoothly

Wike tried for PDP and they paid him back in evil

So Justice Mary Odilli, the PDP Supreme Court Judge too has been bought by Buhari. You people should fear God nah.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by ignis: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
What a dumb move
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by juman(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
If he join apc Nigerians would not be surprised.
Politicians jump up and down.

I expect oyo governor to join apc at a point.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by ItooWorWor(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
immhotep:

I blame APC for this grin grin

cc Itooworwor lzaa sarrki bastardmod jimyjames greenback farahaideed ebenezar2020 afamed gmbuharii
I already told you it's Brazillian English grin grin
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
ItooWorWor:

I already told you it's Daura English grin grin
Fixed grin
And I still blame APCheat.

Sai mama.
Sai helinues.

cc lzaa sarrki bastardmod jimyjames greenback farahaideed ebenezar2020 afamed gmbuharii

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Mali On A Peace Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.