Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC (37972 Views)

Yusuf Bichi Lobbying To Be Nigerian Ambassador To Saudi Arabia After Retirement / El-rufai Spent 3 Days In Abuja Lobbying To Accompany Buhari To Japan – Shehu San / Sowore's Party, AAC Records Massive Wins Over PDP In Two Rivers LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by DEROX: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Gforce2015:
This guy sense that APC presidential ticket might be given to south-south... because Tinubu has lost it on the altar of Amotekun security outfits crusaders in the Southwest.
lol wait and see
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by klax(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Islie:
Wike lobbying to join APC, since Atiku isn’t allowing him to take over PDP – Rivers APC leaders allege

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-lobbying-to-join-apc-since-atiku-isnt-allowing-him-to-take-over-pdp-rivers-apc-leaders-allege/

Fake news. Find something else to post this aint working you hear.

Is that how a single person take ove apc Or have you ever heard one person take over a party before if you have heard such pls name the person and the party?
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by frankmoney(m): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
foolbuster:
Fake news. With the resources at his disposal, wike will rather float another political party than join APC.
you are busy vouching for a Nigerian politician . I pity you
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by ItooWorWor(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
immhotep:

Fixed grin
And I still blame IPOB.

Sai mama.
Sai helinues.

cc lzaa sarrki bastardmod jimyjames greenback farahaideed ebenezar2020 afamed gmbuharii
Fixed grin grin
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Fixed grin grin

cc lzaa sarrki bastardmod jimyjames greenback farahaideed ebenezar2020 afamed gmbuharii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by foolbuster: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
frankmoney:
you are busy vouching for a Nigerian politician . I pity you

What would be your reaction if you heard that buhari was joining PDP?
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by ItooWorWor(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
immhotep:

I'm not sure LZAA will be here anytime soon cause he his busy at grin grin

Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by frankmoney(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
foolbuster:

What would be your reaction if you heard that buhari was joining PDP?
I won't doubt it one bit ... Average Nigerian politician places self interest first
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by foolbuster: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
frankmoney:
I won't doubt it one bit ... Average Nigerian politician places self interest first

Lol. Ok
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by mvem(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
selemempe:
A yoruba Moslem propaganda.
Smh for scarfaces
Look at the writer's name and newspaper
when it happened to Akpabio everyone was shocked
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Bennycollins: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Fake news everywhere. So it is APC that he can then 'take over' as you put it??
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by golddare: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Islie:
Wike lobbying to join APC, since Atiku isn’t allowing him to take over PDP – Rivers APC leaders allege

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-lobbying-to-join-apc-since-atiku-isnt-allowing-him-to-take-over-pdp-rivers-apc-leaders-allege/

If Wike join APC then it is over, the Nigerian youths needs to mobilise support for any young leader like they did for Tasha and Mercy of BBN so that these men wont eat there future.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by alekuwodo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Cross carpeting and blackmailing is not new to Nigeria politics, it appears as if it's the foundation.

Meanwhile if you are interested in investing in upland paddy rice check my signature and join us.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by LZAA: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
ItooWorWor:

I'm not sure LZAA will be here anytime soon cause he his busy at grin grin
grin
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by MartinsD12(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Islie:

Nonsense how will he join the party he dealt with thoroughly, there is no Apc in rivers wike finished them I don't think he will join such a party
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Irore: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
foolbuster:
Fake news. With the resources at his disposal, wike will rather float another political party than join APC.

Well said. I wonder if A..C..D..& P are the only letters in the alphabet that south south politicians can't come together and form a party.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Fixedisaac8764: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
see below
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Obiesie1994(m): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
wait... Na for Apc him go take over
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by guiddoti: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
All you shouting Rivers is PDP; PDP is Rivers can now see the foolishness of man. You are warned to stay off violence and selfish politicians.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by dbonks(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lame and uninspiring, Ameachi followers always believing he made everybody without been made, so Ameachi Made Aguma Commissioner under Odili too, Ameachi men would never cease to Amaze me....in this Rivers State, it will be difficult for Wike to join Amaechi in APC, mark my words any day....Wike will stay in PDP no matter what...
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by davibid: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Usman Dan folio
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Ojiofor: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
foolbuster:

Don't vow for any Nigerian politician
Make you no die for nothing.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by CioAngels(f): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
You are a traitor, is the party your family dynasty? You only want to join APC to safeguard your stolen Money. After all APC has said when you steal and join APC your will be forgiven. Shameless leaders.
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Bimpe29: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Amaechi will do him yeye
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Annie939(f): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wike has never failed to show that his personal interests come first.
His childish conduct at the PDP presidential primaries in PortHarcourt will not be forgotten by posterity.

Whatever he decides is his wrap of moi-moi.
It is better off for the PDP if he leaves the party and even better for Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi if the megalomaniac joins the APC so he can be finally humbled.

With that said.
I dedicate my FTC to all the newly weds and those preparing to wed.
Don't forget that your spouse today can be another person's spouse in 10years time.

Enjoy the moment and stop acting like they are your world.

Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by adekolaelect(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
otabuko:
Lol nonsense
cry no more !!!! If you too have Ingres transfer window is still available . grin angry grin
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by adekolaelect(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Bennycollins:
Fake news everywhere. So it is APC that he can then 'take over' as you put it??
I hope you will not commit suicide if he decamp to the APC ?
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by erospecial: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
while APC is his worst option
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Sar96: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
[s][/s][color=#006600][/color]May be true or false[b]May be true or false[/b]May be true or false
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by continentalceo(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wike has never failed to show that his personal interests come first.
His childish conduct at the PDP presidential primaries in PortHarcourt will not be forgotten by posterity.

Whatever he decides is his wrap of moi-moi.
It is better off for the PDP if he leaves the party and even better for Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi if the megalomaniac joins the APC so he can be finally humbled.

With that said.
I dedicate my FTC to all the newly weds and those preparing to wed.
Don't forget that your spouse today can be another person's spouse in 10years time.

Enjoy the moment and stop acting like they are your world.

The man of the people
Re: Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC by Bennycollins: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Why would I commit suicide even if every other nigerian join the evil party ?? I survive on my own devices my friend. I only pity people like you.
adekolaelect:
I hope you will not commit suicide if he decamp to the APC ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) / Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / EFCC Raids Atiku's Sons' Apartment In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.